Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (118755 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Reincarnated(m): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
I saw the latest episode of scandal. It was average to me. The episode wasn't the normal impressive over the top suspenseful 45 minutes that usually happens but I did find it okay.

There is this dead tv series called revolution. Please do not waste your time watching it. It is a joke of a tv series that needs to be cancelled asap.

With the horrible weather I've been experiencing in my state through out this week (downpour of rain) and the fact that there's no EPL embarassed, I am in for a boring boring weekend and me and some folks have decided to have a Quentin Tarantino movie marathon (If you have not seen Pulp fiction, you need to get on it). If your weekend is going to be like mine, Quentin Tarantino, Beer, Pizza and friends is your solution.

If you're gonna be having girls over, please ehn, watch the conjuring. I hate these so called wannabe scary movies because they not really scary but anything directed by James Wan (even though I felt Insidious was a horrible movie)...phew lipsrsealed is the closest you're gonna get to a real scary movie now. I can tell you The Conjuring is pretty scary from what I've seen cuz I actually haven't been able to finish watching it (not that i was scared cuz I was not grin, I'm just waiting for the right moment to wink)

Have they done that crap of an award show called the emmy's this year? undecided

My little sisters are obsessed with this show called Pretty Little Liars. angry its amazing how a show like that is in existence

I don't like the vampire diaries anymore but can somebody tell me why that hot chic Nina Dobrev has never been nominated for an Emmy? I get the Emmy's hate the CW but I am pretty sure that girl deserves atleast some recognition.

If you've never seen the series "The Wire", question your existence.

Charlie Sheen used to earn close to 2 million dollars per EPISODE for 2 and a half men shocked. Hollywood here I come

2 Likes

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Kslib(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
Reincarnated: I saw the latest episode of scandal. It was average to me. The episode wasn't the normal impressive over the top suspenseful 45 minutes that usually happens but I did find it okay.

There is this dead tv series called revolution. Please do not waste your time watching it. It is a joke of a tv series that needs to be cancelled asap.

With the horrible weather I've been experiencing in my state through out this week (downpour of rain) and the fact that there's no EPL embarassed, I am in for a boring boring weekend and me and some folks have decided to have a Quentin Tarantino movie marathon (If you have not seen Pulp fiction, you need to get on it). If your weekend is going to be like mine, Quentin Tarantino, Beer, Pizza and friends is your solution.

If you're gonna be having girls over, please ehn, watch the conjuring. I hate these so called wannabe scary movies because they not really scary but anything directed by James Wan (even though I felt Insidious was a horrible movie)...phew lipsrsealed is the closest you're gonna get to a real scary movie now. I can tell you The Conjuring is pretty scary from what I've seen cuz I actually haven't been able to finish watching it (not that i was scared cuz I was not grin, I'm just waiting for the right moment to wink)

Have they done that crap of an award show called the emmy's this year? undecided

My little sisters are obsessed with this show called Pretty Little Liars. angry its amazing how a show like that is in existence

I don't like the vampire diaries anymore but can somebody tell me why that hot chic Nina Dobrev has never been nominated for an Emmy? I get the Emmy's hate the CW but I am pretty sure that girl deserves atleast some recognition.

If you've never seen the series "The Wire", question your existence.

Charlie Sheen used to earn close to 2 million dollars per EPISODE for 2 and a half men shocked. Hollywood here I come

Did you just call Revolution dead? That's weird though..

I follow the show, and i can confidently tell you that the only thing dead about the show is "Is the state of mind of those who have been killed so far"..
All izz well!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Reincarnated(m): 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
Kslib:
Did you just call Revolution dead? That's weird though..

I follow the show, and i can confidently tell you that the only thing dead about the show is "Is the state of mind of those who have been killed so far"..
All izz well!

Lmao @ the bolded.

Jeez mahn the actors are sooo whack {---and this is still an understatement. Except for Giancarlo tho

When the show first started, I was enjoying it but as it progressed, the story line just took a nose dive. I still even gave it a try to watch this new season but my oh my shocked not only is it so idiiotic, it has become unbelievably predictable that its almost laughable. angry

^^ But then again, just my opinion. Others might enjoy it but I sure as hell do not. The only reason I picked up the show was cuz of Eric Kripke (one of the writers of supernatural) but fucckk it, this show needs a miracle to survive two more seasons....heck, one season sef angry
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
Like seriously this Red/Spear tribe are really Lazy and unworthy to be on red, now they've made that fine girl leave so suddenly angry angry
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Kslib(m): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lmao @ the bolded.

Jeez mahn the actors are sooo whack {---and this is still an understatement. Except for Giancarlo tho

When the show first started, I was enjoying it but as it progressed, the story line just took a nose dive. I still even gave it a try to watch this new season but my oh my shocked not only is it so idiiotic, it has become unbelievably predictable that its almost laughable. angry

^^ But then again, just my opinion. Others might enjoy it but I sure as hell do not. The only reason I picked up the show was cuz of Eric Kripke (one of the writers of supernatural) but fucckk it, this show needs a miracle to survive two more seasons....heck, one season sef angry
Ooopp!! Seems like there is a mix up..lol

I thought you were referring to Revolution 2O12--- The one whose storyline is based on what happened after there was total black-out... No more electricity...

My bad!
All izz well!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
They remind me of DIamond house......geeez! We need a Melvin HoH not this Onealike!!! angry
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
Peter kon carry that hin two left left legs and hands take carry yellow people own wood! Mumu
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
Inshort i don VEX!!! angry angry angry
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Reincarnated(m): 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
Kslib:
Ooopp!! Seems like there is a mix up..lol

I thought you were referring to Revolution 2O12--- The one whose storyline is based on what happened after there was total black-out... No more electricity...

My bad!
All izz well!

LMAOOOOOOO I am referring to that Revolution. The one Giancarlo Esposito is in
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Kslib(m): 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
Reincarnated:

LMAOOOOOOO I am referring to that Revolution. The one Giancarlo Esposito is in
Lmfao!! I just goggled the guy and he's one of my fav characters sef and i didnt even know his name.. Me sef!!

Hmmn,but i love the show sha..
All izz well!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Reincarnated(m): 12:09am On Oct 12, 2013
Kslib:
Lmfao!! I just goggled the guy and he's one of my fav characters sef and i didnt even know his name.. Me sef!!

Hmmn,but i love the show sha..
All izz well!

The guy sabi act. Gus Fring of breaking bad cool
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Kslib(m): 12:22am On Oct 12, 2013
Reincarnated:

The guy sabi act. Gus Fring of breaking bad cool
Yea,the guy acting no get mate..

Talking about breaking bad,i am still on the first season--- I dont want spoilers..lol

Time for me to sleep. Time zone diff..
Night!
All izz well!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 12:59am On Oct 12, 2013
I actually like that show 'Revolution'; maybe it's just not for everyone as taste/likes na 'subjective' thing. No biggie!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Reincarnated(m): 1:19am On Oct 12, 2013
Kslib:
Yea,the guy acting no get mate..

Talking about breaking bad,i am still on the first season--- I dont want spoilers..lol

Time for me to sleep. Time zone diff..
Night!
All izz well!

Lool lipsrsealed
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Reincarnated(m): 1:20am On Oct 12, 2013
VillageBoi:
I actually like that show 'Revolution'; maybe it's just not for everyone as taste/likes na 'subjective' thing. No biggie!

Nna mehn, its not for me oh grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2013
god_of_music: Like seriously this Red/Spear tribe are really Lazy and unworthy to be on red, now they've made that fine girl leave so suddenly angry angry
Chics got attitude issues grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Chics got attitude issues grin
How
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
Enough of TV series! angry. Wetin sef?

VillageBoi:

My broda, how now?
I'm cool ooo. 'Confusion Nawa' is currently showing in Nigeria grin. And I won't watch!
Atleast until someone says it is worth it
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Reincarnated(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
speedyboi: Enough of TV series! angry. Wetin sef?

This boy don dey mad oh undecided What discussion were u looking for other than hi and goodnight then?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by SIRcumalot: 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
I Hail all the people for here.
Which series Pilot episode would you say is your favourite how the show eventually turned out doesn't factor in ?
Mine is LOST the only show I was hooked on immediately after the first episode.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
^^^^
myne is the The Event...I like the clumsiness it started with.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 12:13am On Oct 13, 2013
Mine is 24. wink
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by lertee(f): 12:27am On Oct 13, 2013
Heroes smiley
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 12:38am On Oct 13, 2013
sholay2011: Mine is 24. wink
I'm still trying to remember how it opened.
lertee: Heroes smiley
Na. Doctor Suresh sounded really creepy in his Narations.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 12:45am On Oct 13, 2013
**flying over this area in a private jet**
It's dark in here.
**sights a Cinema Lounge on a navigator device**
this place must be buzzing with movie lovers
**touches down and staggers into room**
Now it's really dark in here.
**brings out a long pipe and blows a swirl smoke into the air**
Where is that barman? Pls give me a shot of the driest gin.
**sits down and removes a snuff box from his jacket**
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 1:12am On Oct 13, 2013
prof800: **flying over this area in a private jet**
It's dark in here.
**sights a Cinema Lounge on a navigator device**
this place must be buzzing with movie lovers
**touches down and staggers into room**
Now it's really dark in here.
**brings out a long pipe and blows a swirl smoke into the air**
Where is that barman? Pls give me a shot of the driest gin.
**sits down and removes a snuff box from his jacket**
Good actor grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2013
speedyboi:
'Confusion Nawa' is currently showing in Nigeria grin. And I won't watch!

You get the trailer? Cos I didn't... maybe it is 'confusion'... na wa o!

Yeah do wait for others to see it first; this new 'Nollywood' sometimes sef... pretty pictures alone do not make a good movie.

If it lands here again I go try watch am as it has won a number of awards. I don learn not to give a hoot about what the 'big' critics say... I'll see for myself; hopefully it is a good film.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2013
VillageBoi:

Yeah do wait for others to see it first; this new 'Nollywood' sometimes sef... pretty pictures alone do not make a good movie.

If it lands here again I go try watch am as it has won a number of awards. I don learn not to give a hoot about what the 'big' critics say... I'll see for myself; hopefully it is a good film.
Isn't that the movie that won Best Picture at AMAA? I am eager to see it oh and my expectations are high. I hope they won't be cut short. grin

Happy Sunday to y'all!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
VillageBoi:

The trailer is meaningless to me. And the little I got from it, seems somehow.

A mile from home is also showing.....I'm not watching too. I'm sorry...and I promised the guy that I will watch it on that thread! But the trailer is making me think I will regret seeing it sad.

Btw, am I the only one who doesn't like 'October 1' trailer? I think these filmmakers need to take course 101 on 'trailer-cutting'! Kunle Afolayan especially! His movies are always more interesting than his trailers. *sighs*
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by lalyiva(f): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
you Guy's are funny
for fun,download this vid of me dancing,
VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISD
www.m.youtube.com/watch?v=QBpZYtL-MFg&client=mv-google&gl=NG&guid=&hl=en-GB
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
lalyiva: you Guy's are funny
for fun,download this vid of me dancing,

What's wrong wiv d dilector making me turn my head upside down to saw you grabbing ya shushi? Teehee!! grin

PS - Cute lil a$$ though!
PPS - If you heva need a prop to twerk against... I sabi how to stand still
PPPS - I can have it HD kamela as well
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
speedyboi:
Btw, am I the only one who doesn't like 'October 1' trailer? I think these filmmakers need to take course 101 on 'trailer-cutting'! Kunle Afolayan especially! His movies are always more interesting than his trailers. *sighs*

Absolutely, we just cannot cut trailers... Yet. Na real art form!

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (81) (Reply)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.