Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (118355 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by lertee(f): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2013
Confused..what did I spoil?
Briareos: @Lertee

Thanks for the spoiler. I appreciate. angry
why did you hide my post or who did? angry
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hi everyone. Hope y'all are having a great weekend.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by winteriscoming: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
mr.drizzy:
cheesy cool abego who has the THOR 2,and whats ur take on it Where villageboi and sholay
I doubt anyone has anything but Cam Thor 2. Its a good movie. Doesn't take itself too seriously (little comic reliefs in between). If you decide to watch it in the Cinemas, wait behind like avengers it has two post credit scenes. I missed them, had to read it online

PS: I like that Marvel are working towards the infinity gauntlet and Thanos
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
Damn!!!! I just finished the season 1 of 'Homeland'. That series is so on point. I am not usually a fan of terrorist movies (except '24' though) but 'Homeland' killed it. Solid acting and uniquely twisted plot.

Gotta get season 2 quickly.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
sholay2011: Damn!!!! I just finished the season 1 of 'Homeland'. That series is so on point. I am not usually a fan of terrorist movies (except '24' though) but 'Homeland' killed it. Solid acting and uniquely twisted plot.

Gotta get season 2 quickly.

So you sabi better thing? undecided

Beg me not to throw spoilers
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
joeydozzy:

Beg me not to throw spoilers
See ya big head. I just finished seeing season 2. Kai! Dem try wella. The ending is quite shocking though- the CIA workplace bombing.

Awesome series.

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
^ ^ ^
Our guy is on a Homeland marathon... I beg hurry up and catch up with the fans wink
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
joeydozzy:

No mind them. Small by small they go learn good things. wink
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
VillageBoi: ^ ^ ^
Our guy is on a Homeland marathon... I beg hurry up and catch up with the fans wink
Lol. So you too be Homeland fan... grin I will soon catch up sir.

Claire Danes gave a solid performance as ' bipolar Carrie' in that series....at least. ..so far.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
VillageBoi:

No mind them. Small by small they go learn good things. wink
I am sure you were high when you typed this comment. grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
sholay2011:
I am sure you were high when you typed this comment. grin

For you to love the big screen and clearly haven't watched homeland means you don't fancy tv series

I lie? undecided
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
joeydozzy:

For you to love the big screen and clearly haven't watched homeland means you don't fancy tv series

I lie? undecided
You kinda lied. grin

I just didn't feel like watching it till days ago. I prefer comedies (for series) like Big Bang Theory, Glee, Ugly Betty, Modern Family to serious dramas (don't know why grin).

Well, I'm now watching it sha...so, enough with the crucifixion sad But I will choose movies anyday over TV. And I think TV is referred to as 'small screen'...so, your statement of 'for me to love the BIG SCREEN and haven't watched Homeland' is not correct sir. I stand to be corrected though.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2013
sholay2011:
You kinda lied. grin

I just didn't feel like watching it till days ago. I prefer comedies (for series) like Big Bang Theory, Glee, Ugly Betty, Modern Family to serious dramas (don't know why grin).

Well, I'm now watching it sha...so, enough with the crucifixion sad But I will choose movies anyday over TV. And I think TV is referred to as 'small screen'...so, your statement of 'for me to love the BIG SCREEN and haven't watched Homeland' is not correct sir. I stand to be corrected though.

"For you to love the big screen and clearly haven't watched homeland means you don't fancy small screen"
This will be better understood
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
joeydozzy:

"For you to love the big screen and clearly haven't watched homeland means you don't fancy small screen"
This will be better understood
Okay.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by pseudome(f): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
Just finished watching Vikings n The Americans, I enjoyed dem all, can't wait for their season 2.

Was disappointed wiv the way Homeland S1 ended, wanted d explosion 2 happen in d bunker grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2013
pseudome:
Was disappointed wiv the way Homeland S1 ended, wanted d explosion 2 happen in d bunker grin
Watch the original series... at least that was only 2 seasons wink
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2013
VillageBoi:
VillageBoi how na.?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by pseudome(f): 10:50am On Nov 30, 2013
VillageBoi:

Will do dat
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
I just rewatched 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind' tonight on Dstv. What a film!

I wonder how Charlie Kaufman wrote the script of such a 'random-paced' movie. The idea is just too original. I am inspired. smiley

The movie also reminds me of one of Kate Winslet's great movie performances. smiley
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
IMHO, the film didnt do justice to the script. Charlie killed it.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Briareos: IMHO, the film didnt do justice to the script. Charlie killed it.
Why do you think so? I haven't read the script from anywhere though but the film was pretty good.

Btw, awayu? undecided Long tym no see comment.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
sholay2011: I just rewatched 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind' tonight on Dstv. What a film!

I wonder how Charlie Kaufman wrote the script of such a 'random-paced' movie. The idea is just too original. I am inspired. smiley

The movie also reminds me of one of Kate Winslet's great movie performances. smiley
Sholay2011...how wa yu..longest tyme?
Charlie Kaufman is indeed an inspiration!
Sholay, you're choping the money alone while you abandon your guy abi...? sad
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
Briareos: IMHO, the film didnt do justice to the script. Charlie killed it.
Bros...how have you been na..?
I have been looking for how to get the pdf version of that script.
Does any one know where I can get this particular Charlie Kaufman script in pdf?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
prof800:
Bros...how have you been na..?
I have been looking for how to get the pdf version of that script.
Does any one know where I can get this particular Charlie Kaufman script in pdf?

I just emailed it to you. I've been good o. I've been peeping from the window.

@Sholay, maybe it was because I read the script first. I was like "lemme just glance through the first page", before you know it - i was already at the ending.

Also, the script has a different ending.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
prof800:
Sholay2011...how wa yu..longest tyme?
Charlie Kaufman is indeed an inspiration!
Sholay, you're choping the money alone while you abandon your guy abi...? sad
Prof mi ooo!!! Respekt!!! cool

Ayam gud oh. U nko?

Which money I dey chop? For wia? We dey dis 'Nigerian Hustle' ni ooo... grin

Hope you're good?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by StateOfMind: 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
^heyy you? Howdy.. cheesy
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
Briareos:

@Sholay, maybe it was because I read the script first. I was like "lemme just glance through the first page", before you know it - i was already at the ending.

Also, the script has a different ending.
I see. Okay na.

You can also send the script to my email. I would appreciate it. smiley
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
Briareos:

I just emailed it to you. I've been good o. I've been peeping from the window.
So fast...?
...I've checked my mail ooo...but I didn't find it. Please can you resend it?
Thanks.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
sholay2011:
Prof mi ooo!!! Respekt!!! cool

Ayam gud oh. U nko?

Which money I dey chop? For wia? We dey dis 'Nigerian Hustle' ni ooo... grin

Hope you're good?
I'm okay. Except that I'm wondering why you've not been replying my mails. sad or have I offended?

I seal my leaps on top this 'Nigerian Hustle' wey you talk. Don't wanna break a jinx of inspiration. wink
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
^^^^
VillageBoi Oga na Master!
speedyboi I greet you too ooo..
If ar say ar nor miss you na lie&set up.!
Hope all Our tv/movie people are doing fyne and fly enough for jingle bell is about the corner!
23mins to the month of 'jingle bells'
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (81) (Reply)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.