Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (118405 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2014
What is 'mark of uru'?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2014
prof800: What is 'mark of uru'?
It's a very old animation by a brilliant Nigerian animator that was light years ahead of what any Nigerian was doing at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flbYy_erIXs
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2014
VillageBoi:
It's a very old animation by a brilliant Nigerian animator that was light years ahead of what any Nigerian was doing at the time.

I have been over wowed!

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
VillageBoi do u have the link to 'ENEMY OF THE RISING SUN' alone? not this one that came with mark of uru.
VillageBoi: It's a very old animation by a brilliant Nigerian animator that was light years ahead of what any Nigerian was doing at the time.

That mark of uru is worth watching, enemy of the rising sun is something else, just at the beginning when I exausted my MB.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
tonyayo1: VillageBoi do have the link to 'ENEMY OF THE RISING SUN' alone? not this one that came with mark of uru.

That mark of uru is worth watching, enemy of the rising sun is something else, just at the beginning when I exausted my MB.

I saw all those years ago when they were all in single episodes. I don't know where they are now; I cant find them but from 31mins in the video posted 'Enemy Of the Rising Sun' starts. Didn't watch it today so I don't know if it's the exact same one but I guess it is.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
VillageBoi:

I saw all those years ago when they were all in single episodes. I don't know where they are now; I cant find them but from 31mins in the video posted 'Enemy Of the Rising Sun' starts. Didn't watch it today so I don't know if it's the exact same one but I guess it is.
It is
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
tonyayo1:
It is
Ok cool. There were some other animation clips he showed me after 'Mark of Uru' & 'Enemy of...', I can't remember the name. I'll email him later and ask if they are anywhere online. The quality was soooo much better... the guy sabi this thing well-well. He's a member here too and on a different site where I think I first knew him from but I don't think he logs on much.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
VillageBoi:
Ok cool. There were some other animation clips he showed me after 'Mark of Uru' & 'Enemy of...', I can't remember the name. I'll email him later and ask if they are anywhere online. The quality was soooo much better... the guy sabi this thing well-well. He's a member here too and on a different site where I think I first knew him from but I don't think he logs on much.
Abeg, when sending the mail ask him for the download link of enemy of the rising sun.

The guy's concept is unique, characters are wow, isi agu and co. A guy with such concept suppose to have become a big boy man by now, maybe he should be thinking of turning that 'mark of uru' into real life feature or maybe an animated TV series, what do u think?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
tonyayo1:
Abeg, when sending the mail ask him for the download link of enemy of the rising sun.

The guy's concept is unique, characters are wow, isi agu and co. A guy with such concept suppose to have become a big boy man by now, maybe he should be thinking of turning that 'mark of uru' into real life feature or maybe an animated TV series, what do u think?

Sent him an email, hopefully he'll come back with the info you have asked.

I think 'Mark Of Uru' was a series, that's how I first saw it and I think it picked up a number of awards too.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
VillageBoi:

Sent him an email, hopefully he'll come back with the info you have asked.

I think 'Mark Of Uru' was a series, that's how I first saw it and I think it picked up a number of awards too.
K

I knew that Mark of uru is a series, web series, I was talking about T.V.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2014
^^^^
Tony your link' no work for me... it just goes to YT normal page sad
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
^^^^ try am now VillageBoi.

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
^^^
All good now with the right link.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2014
prof800: I'll be damned!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
speedyboi speedyboi.. grin cheesy cheesy
[img]http://1.bp..com/_vGgulG2Zn6Y/St58Jl5OQCI/AAAAAAAABHc/LxGsK4PmUlE/s400/Free+Homemade+Bookmarks+Birthday2.jpg[/img]

You are always specially remembered. smiley wink

candygosh: Hbd speedyboi
thank you sir and ma! :-)

btw, I saw hoays last week (abi na 2 weeks ago sef?). That's all.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 12:36am On Aug 26, 2014
Happy birthday to our own tonyayo1.
...May your days be long!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 12:46am On Aug 26, 2014
speedyboi:

btw, I saw hoays last week (abi na 2 weeks ago sef?). That's all.
That's all? sad
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 3:32am On Aug 26, 2014
Happy birthday tonyayo1. Wishing you the best in life endeavours. Enjoy your day.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 26, 2014
prof800: Happy birthday to our own tonyayo1.
...May your days be long!
sholay2011: Happy birthday tonyayo1. Wishing you the best in life endeavours. Enjoy your day.
grin grin grin thanks a million prof and sholay, you guys just made my day, actually this is the first time I'm being wished 'Happy Birthday' on NL since 2011, thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 7:43am On Aug 26, 2014
tonyayo1:
grin grin grin thanks a million prof and sholay, you guys just made my day, actually this is the first time I'm being wished 'Happy Birthday' on NL since 2011, thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate.
Loool...you're welcome. grin

But Prof, how you take sabi ppl's birthday
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 10:47am On Aug 27, 2014
How I no dey see una birthdays on time?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY in arrears to SpeedyBoi & TonyAyo! I hope you both had a wonderful day? Many, many, many more prosperous years to you both.

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2014
VillageBoi: How I no dey see una birthdays on time?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY in arrears to SpeedyBoi & TonyAyo! I hope you both had a wonderful day? Many, many, many more prosperous years to you both.
That one dey sha...

Thanks jare, whether in advance or arrears all join, but no vex o, the cake don finish, abeg kpelle. grin grin grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
VillageBoi: How I no dey see una birthdays on time?

better late than never! Tenk yu :-)

prof800:
That's all? sad
yes o! Kosoro. I'm still trying to recover :-D (don't ask what I'm recovering from o)
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
speedyboi:

yes o! Kosoro. I'm still trying to recover :-D (don't ask what I'm recovering from o)
we should have a nairaland viewers rating board.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 01, 2014
does somebody have any idea how come Kelsey Grammer is suddenly appearing in all these blockbusters?
in 2014 he was in no less than 4 blockbusters..... X MEN, TRANSFORMERS, EXPENDABLES and even THINK LIKE A MAN TOO.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
MRbrownJAY: does somebody have any idea how come Kelsey Grammer is suddenly appearing in all these blockbusters?
in 2014 he was in no less than 4 blockbusters..... X MEN, TRANSFORMERS, EXPENDABLES and even THINK LIKE A MAN TOO.
perhaps, he changed to a better agent
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
Briareos: perhaps, he changed to a better agent

if thats the case then they should all join that fantastic agent.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 12:29am On Sep 03, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

if thats the case then they should all join that fantastic agent.
fantastic!

but...
You know it's not that easy.
Many actors and talents would not even tell you who their agent is, nor give you His/her number.
Sometimes, they might be kind enough to tell you the company name (but of course, everybody knows the name and addresses of all the Talent Agents for the performing arts) but they will NEVER tell you that particular personnel who does the magic and represents them like heaven.

...and when our beloved entertainment Journalist gives us a 'leak', even a thousand mails and bombs would be hard to drive one in. For example in the case of Lupita N'ýongo whose Agent we all know but can't reach.
That's Hollywood for you --- one hell of a messed up industry.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2014
prof800:
we should have a nairaland viewers rating board.

what will that be about?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
speedyboi:
what will that be about?
dunno sef... something to rate home made movies.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (81) (Reply)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.