Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Which International Star Have You Met In Person? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which International Star Have You Met In Person? (6124 Views)

How Ooni Ogunwusi Met Wuraola, His Mother's Namesake / Couple Weds Just Seconds After Meeting In Person / Has Anyone Ever Met A Nairalander In Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by onila(f): 2:39am On Sep 19, 2013
not stars you saw far away but stars you had a few or long minute chat with

strangely I have only met international models. . I really wanted to be a model when I was younger and fortunately I got to meet so many models in person. .randomly in events or in the mall

my first was Ethiopian Supermodel, Senait Gidey

Shes actually more beautiful in real life. .shes so beautiful, pictures dont do her justice. .I met her in the mall downtown when she was shopping with her mother

the second person was Yasmine Warsame, the biggest somali model after IMAN

she was quite nice, I got to have chat with her @ the after party
she asked if I was interested in walking in the UN because shes an amabassador to the UN. .I was like uhm YES! she gave me her ID smiley

[img]http://radianceandlife.files./2010/11/y4.jpg[/img]
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by onila(f): 2:43am On Sep 19, 2013
so proud smiley
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 19, 2013
Me i don meet Daddy Showkey and Ekwe

1 Like

Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by onila(f): 3:13am On Sep 19, 2013
eddiebruk: Me i don meet Daddy Showkey and Ekwe
smiley thats good
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by carzola(m): 4:40am On Sep 19, 2013
What kind of star? Cause i'v met many bottles of star..
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by aminho(m): 6:20am On Sep 19, 2013
i met the konvict crew akon lady gaga t pain kardinal brick and less colby o donis during akons bday

mario balotelli in milan
henry and walcott
rick ross in nigeria

keri hilson in abuja
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by fernandoc(m): 6:22am On Sep 19, 2013
Smoking a joint with Majek Fashek I guess that still counts?
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 19, 2013
I saw dbanj in Lagos airport undecided
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by ifyalways(f): 6:41am On Sep 19, 2013
One. Virgin actress Onila .

2 Likes

Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by mascot87(m): 6:44am On Sep 19, 2013
adaobi123: I saw dbanj in Lagos airport undecided
undecided
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by Deiok(m): 7:23am On Sep 19, 2013
I have met.......ermm....
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by Emmyk(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2013
ifyalways: One. Virgin actress Onila .
cheesy
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by amiskurie(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2013
ALOT

JACKIE APPIAH-- WE USE TO LIVE ON THE SAME GHANA AVITON ROAD WHEN SHE WAS WITH HER SHORT HUSBAND.

OBAFEMI MARTINS

DESMOND ELLIOT

THE HUGHLEY'S CHILD ACTRESS- FORGOT HER NAME.
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by Didi5(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sunny Nneji
Julius Agwu
Omotala Ekeinde
Newman
And this international star i see everyday

Me.
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by lepasharon(f): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
they said international stars oo tongue
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by topazjosh(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Was with one of "WALE of maybach music"cousin here in nigeria and have the priviledge to chat via video call',that dude really know and value his root,
Wizkid is @least popular in uk too,met him @ magodo while still living with banky w,him sabi smile!
Dbanj @ jsleek studio
King sunny ade,abegg na international artist him be too.
Wait o my sister omotola jalade she's now international actress,met her one on one too in ondo 4her late dad memorial event.
Is femi kuti of international standard too?no conversation in between though.
Others I met are all nigeria based big stars.
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by Ngodigha: 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
JAY jAY Okocha.
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
topazjosh: Was with one of "WALE of maybach music"cousin here in nigeria and have the priviledge to chat via video call',that dude really know and value his root,.

Yeah.hes cool too a little cocky but he is cool.

@topic I have met local and international stars alike. Some known and unknown to many.

Rapper wale. He performed at my school but I got to see him one on one because he went to my old job. I took pix with him, talked to him and all. smiley

Others I have met:

Serani
Vybz kartel/ Portmore Empire members
Mavado
Beenie man
Sizzla
Solange (she performed at my middle school)
B2k @ a concert (lmao...dont judge me!)
Rapper Jay Capone
One west coast rap legend i will not name. tongue

And a few other underground rappers... smiley
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
adaobi123: I saw dbanj in Lagos airport undecided

mascot87:
undecided

Lol.
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mandela..

cool
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by AbuMikey(m): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
Erigga undecided
2face smiley

Only these two have I met sad
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dangote... On the tarmac of a private airstrip in Saudi Arabia. He saw me and came over to collect my business card. We chatted for a while before we boarded out jets. He is an okay dude..

#Wait!! He is even flashing me now..

#Returns Call: Hello.. Danny boy!!! How are you?!! I saw that you just flashed me again.. So you still dont have credit on your phone?!

I have to go.. I will tell you about the others later.. It seems like Dangote wants to borrow money from me again..

1 Like

Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by Tolexander: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
Femi opabunmi, one of the nigeria strikers to japan/korea 2002. He came to pray in our church and i was sitting 3 benches to him.

Shem Obafaiye(oga on top). He stood by my side in front of the roasted corn seller also trying to buy roasted corn in ibadan.
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by ikekings(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
@post I met saka ooo... For yabaleft... The guy is very funny and he's kinda cool...
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
onila: so proud smiley
meeting an international star is an achievement?? undecided

BTW,some of u mentioned local/domestic star not international star.
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
Justin bieber (at d Venetian), jojo (mirage), lady Gaga, Chris brow. jayz n boyounce (time square)
Elien degeneres (at her show in California) , jerry Springer (in his show), judge Judy ( in her court) , tim McGraw (las Vegas strip), puff daddy (at Elin show), operah wilfred ( at steve Harvey's show). Jefferson (many times in Vegas strip), Bruno mars n young money crew (at mgm ground)
Mike Tyson ( lives in my neighbourhood), john dumelu ( flew arik airline 2geda to JFK, he was behind me) p square (a local bar at sanfransico), I go dye , I go safe n maleke( my real home boyz)d'bang, idris, 2face, wizkid, banky, chudy k, klint, randomly.

I lost count.
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by onila(f): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
ighoosagie: Justin bieber (at d Venetian), jojo (mirage), lady Gaga, Chris brow. jayz n boyounce (time square)
Elien degeneres (at her show in California) , jerry Springer (in his show), judge Judy ( in her court) , tim McGraw (las Vegas strip), puff daddy (at Elin show), operah wilfred ( at steve Harvey's show). Jefferson (many times in Vegas strip), Bruno mars n young money crew (at mgm ground)
Mike Tyson ( lives in my neighbourhood), john dumelu ( flew arik airline 2geda to JFK, he was behind me) p square (a local bar at sanfransico), I go dye , I go safe n maleke( my real home boyz)d'bang, idris, 2face, wizkid, banky, chudy k, klint, randomly.

I lost count.
hmmm it seems yr rich smiley
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by onila(f): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
Okija_juju: Dangote... On the tarmac of a private airstrip in Saudi Arabia. He saw me and came over to collect my business card. We chatted for a while before we boarded out jets. He is an okay dude..

#Wait!! He is even flashing me now..

#Returns Call: Hello.. Danny boy!!! How are you?!! I saw that you just flashed me again.. So you still dont have credit on your phone?!

I have to go.. I will tell you about the others later.. It seems like Dangote wants to borrow money from me again..
grin clown
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by emmanuel4758(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
thread closed
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
onila: hmmm it seems yr rich smiley
u don't need 2 b very rich b4 u meet dix guys.

Going 2 their shows its free, some even provide free transportation to b part of their audience. Just go online 2 apply.

U can meet most of dem in a club, just as any oda person.

U can also meet dem Why dey re doing roadwork
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by onila(f): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
ighoosagie: u don't need 2 b very rich b4 u meet dix guys.

Going 2 their shows its free, some even provide free transportation to b part of their audience. Just go online 2 apply.

U can meet most of dem in a club, just as any oda person.

U can also meet dem Why dey re doing roadwork
wink but yr still rich
Re: Which International Star Have You Met In Person? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
onila: wink but yr still rich
I'm as poor as Jesus Christ was. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

War In Benin Kingdom As Ogiamen Names Himself Ruler... / Bestiality (sex With Animals) Brothels On The Rise In Germany / History Of Urhobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.