Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Happy 33rd Birthday To Sexy Blogger Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy 33rd Birthday To Sexy Blogger Linda Ikeji (880 Views)

Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) / Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today! / Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 33rd Birthday To Sexy Blogger Linda Ikeji by vicky85(f): 5:55am On Sep 19, 2013
One of Nigeria Famous Bloggers is A year today. Linda Ikeji is 33 years today and she has been a very good, reliable and hardworking lady i have ever known. Though, we are yet to meet but i love her works here and she is one of those ladies that can be reckoned with in this industry.
In her message,Read here: http://pyeworld..com/2013/09/wow-happy-33rd-birthday-to-sexy-blogger.html?spref=tw

Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Sexy Blogger Linda Ikeji by fernandoc(m): 6:09am On Sep 19, 2013
How about a marriage proposal as a birthday present from me? Methinkitnize.
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Sexy Blogger Linda Ikeji by vicky85(f): 6:29am On Sep 19, 2013
[sub][/sub]
fernandoc: How about a marriage proposal as a birthday present from me? Methinkitnize.
shocked you are on point!
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Sexy Blogger Linda Ikeji by DonColz1(m): 6:42am On Sep 19, 2013
[/quote]
fernandoc: How about a marriage proposal as a birthday present from me? Methinkitnize.
if you no get cash, i mean money just forget her because it will END like there was never a TIME you guys shared any THING together, so stop dreaming. Happy birthday linda, i wish you long life and prosperity, enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Sexy Blogger Linda Ikeji by vicky85(f): 6:44am On Sep 19, 2013
DonColz1: How about a marriage proposal as a birthday present from me? Methinkitnize. if you no get cash, i mean money just forget her because it will END like there was never a TIME you guys shared any THING together, so stop dreaming. Happy birthday linda, i wish you long life and prosperity, enjoy!
Don't mind my guy, he too like good things. It is not easy to get a correct lady like Linda.. Happy birthday friend
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Sexy Blogger Linda Ikeji by sweetBummsy(f): 6:53am On Sep 19, 2013
Hbd sweet Linda. Dnt mind dz guys jare, d ryt guy wil cme at d right tym. Wullnp
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Sexy Blogger Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 19, 2013
Happy Birthday to her.
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Sexy Blogger Linda Ikeji by Ichliebedich(f): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2013
Happy birthday!
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Sexy Blogger Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2013

sorry kid the girl is mine!!
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Sexy Blogger Linda Ikeji by Flirtyfemi: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2013
Happy Birthday Linda! "God, I need a husband" – Linda Ikeji cries out on her 33rd birthday http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/09/happy-birthday-linda-god-i-need-husband.html

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Stoned.and.porshe Damaged. By Angry Fans / Check Out The Top 5 Richest And Most Powerful Actresses In Nollywood / Count Down. Crazies Tattoos By Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.