Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,731 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

A Clarion Call To All Job Seekers!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Clarion Call To All Job Seekers!!! (705 Views)

An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn / This Elephant Manages To Escape A 14 Lion Attack(motivation For All Job Seekers) / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Clarion Call To All Job Seekers!!! by Dollarmerchant(f): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2013
The various Ages in human history are: 1. The Age of Reasoning (Classical or golden age)
2. The Age of Science and Technological advancement (Neoclassical Age)
3. The computer Age. (Mordern Age..21st Century)
4. Entrepreneurs (Present Age )
Now we are in the Entrepreneurship Age.. If you are out there and have been trying to get a good paying job for the past year or more without success, and still thinking of how to work for someone, please I beg of you, have a rethink, be brave enough to believe in yourself, your generation is waiting for you! The difference between you and Dangote, Adenuga and so many other great business empire owners, is the courage to dare! Take a risk, that is what entrepreneurship is all about!! If you fail to take the risk to venture, you generation may be doomed to servitude, especially today in Nigeria, where we hear that in our various ministeries and parastatals, job is done by allocation: ministers, politicians, governors, local govt chairman, amnesty leaders, even the president's mother has a list of candidates for the few available jobs. What becomes the faith of you and I. What I find most infuriating is that for some government jobs e.g Immigration, the job seekers are asked to pay money! Where in the world is it done? Dear job seekers, wake up! Welcome change, for its knocking @ your door today! If you don't know how to start something on your own, or you do know how but need money to start, I sincerely care! Please contact me on: 08099824706. I will show you a dignified way to start. I'm not promising you it will be easy but you will surely thank GOD sooner than you imagined!

2 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call To All Job Seekers!!! by Dollarmerchant(f): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
You can never be free until you are financially free, Are in Lagos, then don't miss out of a wonderful opportunity as TLCG reels out a unique road map to financial independence @ TLC office,2, Irewole street Opebi, Awosika Bus stop: Date: Every Wednesday and Saturday, Time is 12noon: Admission is Free!!! For more info, please call Anita on 08099824706...Be there!!

(1) (Reply)

PHP Web Developers Wanted Urgently / SA Int Plc / Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.