Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,895 members, 7,866,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

No Opportunity Cost In Grace. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Opportunity Cost In Grace. (409 Views)

7 Biblical/ Wisdom Ways To Avoiding "RAPE" At All Cost In A Filthy World / The Opportunity Cost To Government-backed Pilgrimages / How To Increase In Grace (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Opportunity Cost In Grace. by charisville: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2013
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast Ephesians 2:8-9

Opportunity cost is defined as the cost of foregoing something you could have gained from by choosing to go for something else e.g, another product. We are usually told of things we would lose for being born again. But the truth is this; in Christ we do not lose anything rather, we gain everything. Matthew 6:33; “seek you first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and ALL other things will be added to you”. All means everything you need in life.

In economics, opportunity cost is absent when the supply of all needed resources is unlimited. The same way; for us to access salvation, all we needed was supplied to us by our Daddy God freely and without limit. Ephesians 2:8; “by grace are we saved through faith, and these are not of ourselves, but they are both gifts of God” (paraphrased). “Saved” is the greek word “sozo” meaning salvation, deliverance, protection, healing etc. This package is provided by grace, through faith.

The vehicle we require to receive “sozo”, is by believing. Beloved, what are you going through? I have good news for you, grace is all you need. The devil tries to keep your attention from all that our Daddy God has provided for you. If He did not withhold His only Son, but gave Him up for you, how will He not with Him freely give you all things (Romans 8:32). Beloved God cannot lie, He loves you just like He loves Jesus (John 17:23). And He is always with you. Believe Him today and all your needs will be met in Him.

Prayer: My Daddy God, I believe Your grace and love for me. I look up to You, my exceeding great reward.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/no-opportunity-cost-in-grace/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsules

(1) (Reply)

Revolutioniz Missions Conference 2013 Join Us / This Will Be The Plea Of Some Christais,pagans And Atheist On Judgement Day / I Welcome To This New Month Ijn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.