Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Lets Discuss Apps Stores! Apple Store, Google Play, Ovi Store And BB Apps World. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Lets Discuss Apps Stores! Apple Store, Google Play, Ovi Store And BB Apps World. (560 Views)

Get Paid To Shop On Walmart/apple Store/bestbuy/macy's & Over 12,000 Merchants / Help ! How Can I Downlaod Free Apps From Apple Store Into My Ipad ? / Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant (t959) And Bb Storm 2 (9550) For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Discuss Apps Stores! Apple Store, Google Play, Ovi Store And BB Apps World. by drnoel: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2013
App stores are web based markets which offers more than just mobile apps. They are also Websites that aggregate software solutions for business or personal use. App stores, also known as an applications marketplace, are typically created and built by a “marquee” vendor, such as Apple, Google, Nokia, or BB, that serves as the anchor tenant for the marketplace. App stores serve as a hub where you can discover, search for, purchase and deploy integrated third-party applications.
The marquee vendors that run the marketplaces typically have a strong brand and a large customer base since no one vendor will ever have the time or expertise to build every possible application that a customer might want. But marquee vendors can attract developers to build complementary applications to sell to their large customer base.

Now lets move out of the literature. I have personally used lots of apps from different app stores. I have used apps from nokia store when I had my 5700. I also used BB when i used curve, then apps from apple when I initially used iphone 2. Now am using apps from google cos both my tablet and fone are androids (Galaxy S series). I would say I am quite happy to stay with android for the time being, atleast until they diappointment me. I like google app market.

So here is where u guys come in. Tell us what fone u used and how their apps where. Tell us what ur problems are with the app market u have tried. Tell us if u would recommend a particular app market. I know some of u use MTN, Glo or Etisalate app stores. What are ur major problems with these stores. I for one dislike mtn store.
Pls derailers stay away. I want to honestly hear from people.
Re: Lets Discuss Apps Stores! Apple Store, Google Play, Ovi Store And BB Apps World. by emabe: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
drnoel: App stores are web based markets which offers more than just mobile apps. They are also Websites that aggregate software solutions for business or personal use. App stores, also known as an applications marketplace, are typically created and built by a “marquee” vendor, such as Apple, Google, Nokia, or BB, that serves as the anchor tenant for the marketplace. App stores serve as a hub where you can discover, search for, purchase and deploy integrated third-party applications.
The marquee vendors that run the marketplaces typically have a strong brand and a large customer base since no one vendor will ever have the time or expertise to build every possible application that a customer might want. But marquee vendors can attract developers to build complementary applications to sell to their large customer base.

Now lets move out of the literature. I have personally used lots of apps from different app stores. I have used apps from nokia store when I had my 5700. I also used BB when i used curve, then apps from apple when I initially used iphone 2. Now am using apps from google cos both my tablet and fone are androids (Galaxy S series). I would say I am quite happy to stay with android for the time being, atleast until they diappointment me. I like google app market.

So here is where u guys come in. Tell us what fone u used and how their apps where. Tell us what ur problems are with the app market u have tried. Tell us if u would recommend a particular app market. I know some of u use MTN, Glo or Etisalate app stores. What are ur major problems with these stores. I for one dislike mtn store.
Pls derailers stay away. I want to honestly hear from people.
U posted this at the wrong place

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Galaxy S3 57k / Bosch Security Camera / Do You Have Any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.