Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Mind Blowing Art Designs From Dust And Dirt By Sarah Rosado - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Mind Blowing Art Designs From Dust And Dirt By Sarah Rosado (1606 Views)

Music Album Art Designs (recent Works) Check Out / Some Old Designs From The Archives / Someone To Convert Two Designs From Psd To Coreldraw In The Next 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mind Blowing Art Designs From Dust And Dirt By Sarah Rosado by JimloveTM(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2013
New York based illustrator and photographer Sarah Rosado created an interesting project entitled “Dirty Little Secrets” where she uses dirt as her medium to develop all kinds of objects including a dog, a hot cup of tea, a bikini, a horse, a tree and so on. As Sarah said it was challenge for her to come up with an idea to shape dirt into everyday objects and accessorize it to create a 3-D effect. When comes to the meaning of her Art, Sarah says,”Each image has it’s own meaning. Viewers can decide what they really see and what it means to them individually. Who knows, they may find some dirty little secrets.”

See More>> http://thinkysolutions..com/2013/09/mind-blowing-art-designs-from-dust-and.html
Re: Mind Blowing Art Designs From Dust And Dirt By Sarah Rosado by JimloveTM(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2013
pixz

Re: Mind Blowing Art Designs From Dust And Dirt By Sarah Rosado by JimloveTM(m): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
more pix

Re: Mind Blowing Art Designs From Dust And Dirt By Sarah Rosado by mhozzis(m): 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
Nice. something about art that i don't understand.

(1) (Reply)

Need Good Photo And Video Coverage / Photoshop Design I Did Yesterday Please Rate Me. / Proposed Logo For Educate Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.