Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka (1520 Views)

President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide / APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic / Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by ijeluvmatata: 11:43am On Sep 19, 2013
After demolishing a candidates' billboard, Peter Obi has yet again acted desperately in preventing another candidate in the elections a use of a publicly owned tax money funded Ekwueme Square in Awka for a rally. As he continues claiming the square is under renovation, we are yet to see tractors says Dan Nwanyanwu. It is being said that Peter Obi is being desperate in this elections, could it be for financial gain? the countless amounts of deposits from Anambra state government that goes into a bank owned by him monthly. Is he also one of those power drunk guys in disguise? Is it because of the acceptance of Ifeanyi Ubah by the majority of his own? Please watch this video below and speak up for free, fair campaigns..and the election never even start sef.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNwjQPjBf9U
Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by mekaboy(m): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2013
Labour party should be banned from campaigning since they engage in unethical campaign practices. Impersonating traditional rulers.

Who knows who else they wld have impersonated. They might bring someone and claim it is Mekaboy, that I have endorsed ifeanyi ubah.
Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by FreeGlobe(f): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
mekaboy: Labour party should be banned from campaigning since they engage in unethical campaign practices. Impersonating traditional rulers.

Who knows who else they wld have impersonated. They might bring someone and claim it is Mekaboy, that I have endorsed ifeanyi ubah.

shut your ignorant and uncivil trap. Are you afraid of Ifeanyi Ubah? if somebody was impersonated as you claimed why hasn't the person headed to court. And which office does the traditional ruler who Peter obi is trying to dethrone hold in Agulu?

1 Like

Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by ebbsfavs: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
mekaboy: Labour party should be banned from campaigning since they engage in unethical campaign practices. Impersonating traditional rulers.

You are clearly not a democrat. Fake Monarchs? I don't think anyone will be prepared to put his political future on the line for such a risk. The rulers were shown on TV endorsing him, known by their people who have obviously being neglected by the about to be former governor with a party that seems to be fast fading away. See the candidates response here if you are not current..
Obi is even trying to dethrone them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoT7qSPF_GU&feature=youtu.be
Please don't say such again about democracy, how can people not campaign for votes.. you are the type that rigs elections or so to speak a civilian ruler. Let the people decide and give equal chance for them to discern the candidates, after all the square is for the people.
If your opponent is not a person enough then you should reevaluate your existence whether or if you are human at all.
I'm waiting for you, mekaboy!
Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
mmmmmh!come to think of it,who does this man think he is?Even d president wouldn't do what he did!
Its our state and I believe everybody has the right to use state's facilities as long as they can afford it.
Abeg for me ,Ifeanyi Ubah is the right choice!He's young,industrious,innovative and not selfish.How many of these politicians can boast of creating employment for us?I would rather vote for a man who has laboured for his money unlike these hungry and over- ambitious criminals!!!
#OganiruAnambra meeeenh!
Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by Controversy: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
To hell with IFEANYI UBAh and his lies

1 Like

Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by wola44: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ifeanyi Ubah said Peter Obi use to be his account officer. Lol
Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
Controversy: To hell with IFEANYI UBAh and his lies
And may I ask why?can you logically state why he should go to hell?
Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by mekaboy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
ebbsfavs:

You are clearly not a democrat. Fake Monarchs? I don't think anyone will be prepared to put his political future on the line for such a risk. The rulers were shown on TV endorsing him, known by their people who have obviously being neglected by the about to be former governor with a party that seems to be fast fading away. See the candidates response here if you are not current..
Obi is even trying to dethrone them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoT7qSPF_GU&feature=youtu.be
Please don't say such again about democracy, how can people not campaign for votes.. you are the type that rigs elections or so to speak a civilian ruler. Let the people decide and give equal chance for them to discern the candidates, after all the square is for the people.
If your opponent is not a person enough then you should reevaluate your existence whether or if you are human at all.
I'm waiting for you, mekaboy!

How can an IGWE leave his palace and follow a small boy of yesterday to the campaign ground to castigate the current governor of the state . Does it sound real to u? Ask ur parents if it has ever happened in anambra state.

All an igwe can do is endorsement in his palace and not follow to the campaign to talk rubbish. This guy is a fraud, his past records have glaring evidence of recklessness, financial indiscipline and gross mismanagement.

I know must of you ifeanyi uba supporters are obsessed about the 2014 world cup promise. Most of you are already making plans to start drug trafficking in brazil when you get there.

I am sorry to burst ur bubbles, you are going nowhere because uba won't smell the government house.

The place is under renovation, if you don't like it then u know what to do.
Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
Its like all these accusations on Obi have some element of truth in them

I hate selfish and myopic leaders who will never allow a level playing ground for compeition to thrive. Last time Ngige/APC accused him of destroying his billboards, now its Ubah/LP accusing him.

He is not even seeking re-election and its like this, what if it was otherwise ??
Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
wola44: Ifeanyi Ubah said Peter Obi use to be his account officer. Lol

Hahaha, thats a good one..
Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by ebbsfavs: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
mekaboy:

How can an IGWE leave his palace and follow a small boy of yesterday to the campaign ground to castigate the current governor of the state . Does it sound real to u? Ask ur parents if it has ever happened in anambra state.

All an igwe can do is endorsement in his palace and not follow to the campaign to talk rubbish. This guy is a fraud, his past records have glaring evidence of recklessness, financial indiscipline and gross mismanagement.

I know must of you ifeanyi uba supporters are obsessed about the 2014 world cup promise. Most of you are already making plans to start drug trafficking in brazil when you get there.

I am sorry to burst ur bubbles, you are going nowhere because uba won't smell the government house.

It is really insulting that you will call Ifeanyi Ubah a small boy. Ifeanyi Ubah is an experienced entrepreneur. Well the truth is years of age does not equal years of experience if you finish school at 40 years and retire at 55 you have only got 15 years experience. However it is possible that you finish school at twenty five and retire at 45 with 20 years of experience. who is small? it is your ilk that says experience counts. How old are you sef?
Well you see the truth and try to subvert it. The igwe gave his endorsement and the monarchs, chiefs that rule the tribes came out openly and were televised. They cannot be fake and why is he trying to dethrone them? why the cajoling and car gifts my brother.
And someone was there and didnt see a tractor. I am sure it is being renovated for APGA grand rally. What a waste of funds with the pictures of bad schools in Anambra state all over the place.
Hiss...
Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by mekaboy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
ebbsfavs:

It is really insulting that you will call Ifeanyi Ubah a small boy. Ifeanyi Ubah is an experienced entrepreneur. Well the truth is years of age does not equal years of experience if you finish school at 40 years and retire at 55 you have only got 15 years experience. However it is possible that you finish school at twenty five and retire at 45 with 20 years of experience. who is small? it is your ilk that says experience counts. How old are you sef?
Well you see the truth and try to subvert it. The igwe gave his endorsement and the monarchs, chiefs that rule the tribes came out openly and were televised. They cannot be fake and why is he trying to dethrone them? why the cajoling and car gifts my brother.
And someone was there and didnt see a tractor. I am sure it is being renovated for APGA grand rally. What a waste of funds with the pictures of bad schools in Anambra state all over the place.
Hiss...

Experienced entrepreneur indeed. Why has AMCON taken of the management of his company? Banks entrusted public funds in his hands, and he embezzled it and did not pay back. If he could be that reckless with a loan he took from a bank, what do u think he will do with state funds?
Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
mekaboy:

Bia enyi abi na mekaboy!In De banj's voice"Dont tell me non-sense!
U simply made a fool of yourself in your write up...Ifeanyi Ubah will be our governor,whether u like it or yes.
speaking of records,which nigerian politician has a good record bikoyou must be a learner to utter such BS!
This is a young man that has managed to build a name and brand for himself from nothing,despite our economic hardship and frustrations!Now cos of his dream to serve as governor,the govt decides "to give a dog a bad name"so that they can hang him.
How many business ideas of your's has seen the light of the day??even if they did,am sure they have all crumbled...
If Peter Obi isnt feeling threatened why would he deny him the use of that square?Just like he did to Ngige as well when he took out his billboard.Abeg,"aye po gan"...The sky is definitely wide enough for everybody...go and school your myopic self before coming here to rant nonsense!!!>
Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by Dkobo(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
Controversy: To hell with IFEANYI UBAh and his lies
to hell with u too!
Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by mekaboy(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
oge101:
Bia enyi abi na mekaboy!In De banj's voice"Dont tell me non-sense!
U simply made a fool of yourself in your write up...Ifeanyi Ubah will be our governor,whether u like it or yes.
speaking of records,which nigerian politician has a good record bikoyou must be a learner to utter such BS!
This is a young man that has managed to build a name and brand for himself from nothing,despite our economic hardship and frustrations!Now cos of his dream to serve as governor,the govt decides "to give a dog a bad name"so that they can hang him.
How many business ideas of your's has seen the light of the day??even if they did,am sure they have all crumbled...
If Peter Obi isnt feeling threatened why would he deny him the use of that square?Just like he did to Ngige as well when he took out his billboard.Abeg,"aye po gan"...The sky is definitely wide enough for everybody...go and school your myopic self before coming here to rant nonsense!!!>

You can talk in whichever voice u choose. I am not the one giving Ubah a bad name, AMCON is the one showing gross incompetence to the world not me. If AMCON took over his investment for the safety of our national economy, you can imagine what he will do at the state level.
Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by ebbsfavs: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
mekaboy:

Experienced entrepreneur indeed. Why has AMCON taken of the management of his company? Banks entrusted public funds in his hands, and he embezzled it and did not pay back. If he could be that reckless with a loan he took from a bank, what do u think he will do with state funds?

You don't get it. AMCON's take over was not as a result of Mismanagement. I thought you were aware of the recent Forbes listing, his assets outweigh is liabilities with the government delay in the payment of subsidy claims and the increasingly high interest of Bank Loans it is becoming difficult to run the company effectively. However his assets outweigh his liabilities..
And he is in court and has won the first round to reclaim his company which was seized Politically as Dangote and Others are in larger crisis. There is something like turn around in management and he is capable of doing that.. why wasnt he given time to.. at least he was still servicing his loans.. and why didn't world bank seize Nigeria beginning with your village.
Be enlightened mekaboy
Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by mekaboy(m): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
ebbsfavs:

You don't get it. AMCON's take over was not as a result of Mismanagement. I thought you were aware of the recent Forbes listing, his assets outweigh is liabilities with the government delay in the payment of subsidy claims and the increasingly high interest of Bank Loans it is becoming difficult to run the company effectively. However his assets outweigh his liabilities..
And he is in court and has won the first round to reclaim his company which was seized Politically as Dangote and Others are in larger crisis. There is something like turn around in management and he is capable of doing that.. why wasnt he given time to.. at least he was still servicing his loans.. and why didn't world bank seize Nigeria beginning with your village.
Be enlightened mekaboy

You guys and propaganda, where did u get this fake news from. It was stated clearly that he was not servicing his debt and it rose to billions. The take over was an agreement of both parties, he had no option but to agree to the terms because he could not pay. He needed more time to become the governor of anambra, so he can use the state funds to bail himself out.

Where did dangote come into this picture? Does uba run a refinery? What he has is a storage plant. So don't sell those lies here.
Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
In Peter Obi's head the Fidelity Bank fraud must continue!
Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2023
See life
Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by WorldRichest: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
ijeluvmatata:
After demolishing a candidates' billboard, Peter Obi has yet again acted desperately in preventing another candidate in the elections a use of a publicly owned tax money funded Ekwueme Square in Awka for a rally. As he continues claiming the square is under renovation, we are yet to see tractors says Dan Nwanyanwu. It is being said that Peter Obi is being desperate in this elections, could it be for financial gain? the countless amounts of deposits from Anambra state government that goes into a bank owned by him monthly. Is he also one of those power drunk guys in disguise? Is it because of the acceptance of Ifeanyi Ubah by the majority of his own? Please watch this video below and speak up for free, fair campaigns..and the election never even start sef.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNwjQPjBf9U

YES DADDY.

The idiotic vagabond
Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by okoro: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
It shall never be well with Peter Pandora for all the atrocities he committed as a Governor

1 Like

Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:53am On Nov 25, 2023
This is sad
Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by Chinjo2: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2023
Stale news. When Dan nwanyanwu was desperate in 2013
Re: After Demoloshing Billboards Peter Obi Again Stop LP Rally In Ekwuemesquare Awka by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:43am On Nov 25, 2023
Chinjo2:
Stale news. When Dan nwanyanwu was desperate in 2013
And all what Pitobi could do was to demolish opposition billboards?

(1) (Reply)

See The Schools In Ananmbra Since Peter Obi And Ngige Were There / Picture Of Governor Fashola as a teenager / I Wish President Jonathan Is Impeached - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.