Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Be A Distributor Of Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B In Port Harcourt And Environs - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Be A Distributor Of Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B In Port Harcourt And Environs (4258 Views)

Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos / Pampers, Ariel, etc. Distributor Business Opportunities With P&G / Pampers, Ariel, etc. Distributor Business Opportunities With P&G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Distributor Of Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B In Port Harcourt And Environs by TokyoBulls(m): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
Opportunities exist for you to become a distributor of Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B, Safeguard, Gillette in Port Harcourt and environs. We are giving these opportunities to people who want to start and own their businesses. Minimum start up capital is N500K to get a discount. All interested parties will also be supported to set up in case they are yet to start.
Re: Be A Distributor Of Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B In Port Harcourt And Environs by fredricknwoke: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
I'm based in port-harcourt and would like to be a distributor of ariel,pampars and ariel.pls send me your phone number and prize list as well. laorujulie@yahoo.com.thank u
Re: Be A Distributor Of Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B In Port Harcourt And Environs by thompsonedozie: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dear Sir,
APPLICATION FOR DISTRIBUTORSHIP IN LAGOS, NIGERIA
Good day. I will like to be your Distributor of your product PAMPERS.
Send me Distributors requirement as soon as possible.
Yoursfaithfully,
Thompson Edozie
Tel 002348023231604
emal:thompsonedozie@yahoo.com
Re: Be A Distributor Of Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B In Port Harcourt And Environs by Avenues2wealth: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
Pls am interested what are the requirements send it to my email accoladesventures@gmail.com
Re: Be A Distributor Of Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B In Port Harcourt And Environs by olusola77: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
I am interested in P&G products business and I am located in Port Harcourt. Kindly send the necessary requirements to olusola.onafuye@yahoo.com
Re: Be A Distributor Of Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B In Port Harcourt And Environs by MCastle: 2:39am On Jun 17, 2015
I wonder why you don't add phone number on all your post are you real?
Re: Be A Distributor Of Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B In Port Harcourt And Environs by pamelite: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
I am seriously interested in the business. Kindly send requirements to pamoagada@yahoo.com.
Re: Be A Distributor Of Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B In Port Harcourt And Environs by uchmani: 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
I am interested send me details @ mog_oau@yahoo.com
Re: Be A Distributor Of Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B In Port Harcourt And Environs by dorcky: 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Supoajayibembe@gmail.com

I will like to know your requirement sir
Re: Be A Distributor Of Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B In Port Harcourt And Environs by kkoffo(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
Am in porthacourt and want to be a distributor 08030558202
Re: Be A Distributor Of Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B In Port Harcourt And Environs by gabrielchima222: 1:38am On Oct 17, 2017
good day,

am interested in being a distributor of

1. Huggies Superdry size 3(4-9kg)
2. Huggies Superdry size 4(7-14kg)
3. Huggies Superdry size 4+(9-16kg)
4. Huggies Superdry size 5(9-16kg)
5. Huggies Superdry size 6(9-16kg)
6. Toujour sizes 3,4,5 (MIDI & MAXI)
7, Johnson Wipes 6 in a pack
8, Huggies Wipes 4 in a pack
and others items too.

my number is +2349099490000
gabrielchima@gmail.com

--
Yours
Faithfully,
Ahunanya Christian Gabriel Chima
Re: Be A Distributor Of Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B In Port Harcourt And Environs by Tonimanze(m): 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Good day,

I'm nterested in being a distributor of in Port Harcourt.

1. Huggies Superdry products assorted sizes
2). Toujour sizes 3,4,5 (MIDI & MAXI)
3) Johnson Wipes 6 in a pack
4) Huggies Wipes 4 in a pack
5) Molfix diapers and wipes
6) Aerial products
7) Oral-B
and others items too.

My number is +2348138098815
zenyandteam@gmail.com
Warm regards,,
Tony Amanze

(1) (Reply)

Kilmak Inverter Welding Machine / We Sell Ice Blocks and Ice Cubes For As Low As N200/block / »»» Bottled Water Factory For Sale @ N75M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.