Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Be A Pampers, Ariel And Always Distributor In PH - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Be A Pampers, Ariel And Always Distributor In PH (1306 Views)

Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos / Pampers, Ariel, etc. Distributor Business Opportunities With P&G / Pampers, Ariel, etc. Distributor Business Opportunities With P&G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Pampers, Ariel And Always Distributor In PH by TokyoBulls(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Opportunities exist for you to become a distributor of Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B, Safeguard, Gillette in Port Harcourt and environs. We are giving these opportunities to people who want to start and own their businesses. Minimum start up capital is N500K to get a discount. All interested parties will also be supported to set up in case they are yet to start.

2 Likes

Re: Be A Pampers, Ariel And Always Distributor In PH by tonylistic(m): 10:01am On Oct 07, 2015
pls tell me more on pampers ,am interested in it . how do I go on it
Re: Be A Pampers, Ariel And Always Distributor In PH by pamelite: 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
I am seriously interested in the business.
Pls send requirements to pamoagada@yahoo.com.
Re: Be A Pampers, Ariel And Always Distributor In PH by gemini35(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
IS THIS CURRENT?I ASKED B/CUS THE TOPIC IS UPDATED,IF CURRENT PLZ SEND ME DETAILS TO HARMONY28K@YAHOO.COM,

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of Constant Supplier Of Eggs Either In Low Or High Quantity / Who Can Supply Me This In Abuja / We Supply Granite And Asphalt To Lagos, Ogun and ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.