Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,968 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years (20888 Views)

Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / BREAKING News......the Anambra Tribunal Awka Nullified Okey Ezeh;s Election / Princess Stella Oduah Won The Anambra North Senatorial Seat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by kingbang: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
software man:

Just curious. Are you the same guy as one alexchiny moniker?

he is a ardent APGA/obi supporter as well and just wondering why he has suddenly disappeared.

secondly, you seems to share the same writing style and a propensity for emotional response to APGA / obi issues with that moniker.

i Have been called Chino, slimghost and now its alexchiny? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Well, i am all of them as long as i keep on crushing your lies and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by kingbang: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tundeolaniyi:

You are definitely not in Onitsha, since you cannot see any transformation going on from Headbridge to Upper Iweka to Nkpor to Awka road to GRA to Fegge to New Market road to Old Market raod to Venn road. I work in an Insurance company along Awka road. I will leave office in the next two hours for marketing, I can meet you up at my office or anywhere around GRA, that is if you are truly here or you are making it up to look real. Onitsha am seeing now is alot neat with infrastructure. I was in Awada over the last weekend, I was amazed seeing Oraifite, Ezeiweka and some other streets am not able to spell shinning with good roads. Am a Yoruba man but an unbiased one.

My brother, stop replying the brainwashed kid! We Anambrarians know better and the FACT is that Peter Obi has done well. Onitsha is not the only city or town in Anambra.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by kingbang: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tundeolaniyi:

You are definitely not in Onitsha, since you cannot see any transformation going on from Headbridge to Upper Iweka to Nkpor to Awka road to GRA to Fegge to New Market road to Old Market raod to Venn road. I work in an Insurance company along Awka road. I will leave office in the next two hours for marketing, I can meet you up at my office or anywhere around GRA, that is if you are truly here or you are making it up to look real. Onitsha am seeing now is alot neat with infrastructure. I was in Awada over the last weekend, I was amazed seeing Oraifite, Ezeiweka and some other streets am not able to spell shinning with good roads. Am a Yoruba man but an unbiased one.

Brother stop wasting your time. Those f00ls are not anywhere near Onitsha nor Anambra in general. Propaganda and cheap lies are the only tools they have. Unfortunately for them, upright men like us are here to tell the truth and nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tundeolaniyi:

yes am in Onitsha now fegge precisely my house is very close to Top rank hotels.before my coming bck my siblings where calling me telling me how Obi has transformed Onitsha.on my way bck I was expecting to see the transformation.I felt sorry for my siblings for what they felt was a transformation. They hv not been outside Anambra before so I understand.I entered bike to Main maket,was xpecting to see changes from creek road to bida road but nothing. on my way bck I passed through kano street,sokoto road to my house my dear its still d same nothing changed.when I get home I saw some crowd outside ,they were arguing abt how a bill of fifty something thousand was brought to them by Anambra environmental whatever ie the refuse disposal people mean while they have been the ones doing it themselves. Even when they try to come it will be once in three months. I wish am less busy I would hv lov to meet you.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by ik4life: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tundeolaniyi:

You don't have a point when you say that people who came does not last. If not all these big men here in GRA, Omagba, Housing estates with their families and relations who came back for long vac from UK. My cousin visited me last month from Germany and he spent over a month in my house here in Omagba estate. He goes to stadium every morning for jogging all thru his stay here. He told me he never knew Onitsha was this serene and organized more especially GRA, Federal Housing, Awka road, Omagba etc..

There is no economic city without security challenge. People are murdered and shot anyhow in Lagos. Major cities as Lagos, PH, Onitsha, Kano etc should have more layer of security due to heavy flow of capital in them.
please guy do you call that thing their stadium?

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
kingbang:

Brother stop wasting your time. Those f00ls are not anywhere near Onitsha nor Anambra in general. Propaganda and cheap lies are the only tools they have. Unfortunately for them, upright men like us are here to tell the truth and nothing but the truth.
yeah for your mind you re truthful and upright?so anyone that demands for a development is now a liar.yes onitsha is not d only city in Anambra but it is the first city you will hear of once you enter Anambra.we can develop when we always make excuses for th government.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by softwareman(m): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
kingbang:

i Have been called Chino, slimghost and now its alexchiny? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Well, i am all of them as long as i keep on crushing your lies and propaganda.

Notice i only asked a simple question. The truth is that you are not crushing any lie or propaganda here. You seems to have your own opinion of the performance of your state governor which several people from your state in this forum do not agree with.

2 Likes

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
ik4life: please guy do you call that thing their stadium?
yeah they hav one in fegge too where guys dey always smoke igbo. hahahahahah
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
ik4life: please guy do you call that thing their stadium?
yeah they hav one in fegge too where guys dey always smoke igbo. hahahahahah the only development in fegge since 8 solid yrs.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by tolutoolsyahoo: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
Who is to blame.....na the people of the state now.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Belmot(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tundeolaniyi:

You don't have a point when you say that people who came does not last. If not all these big men here in GRA, Omagba, Housing estates with their families and relations who came back for long vac from UK. My cousin visited me last month from Germany and he spent over a month in my house here in Omagba estate. He goes to stadium every morning for jogging all thru his stay here. He told me he never knew Onitsha was this serene and organized more especially GRA, Federal Housing, Awka road, Omagba etc..

There is no economic city without security challenge. People are murdered and shot anyhow in Lagos. Major cities as Lagos, PH, Onitsha, Kano etc should have more layer of security due to heavy flow of capital in them.
Opuro o ni jewo iran to'nse abi? ATURO TA BI ELUBO.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by kingbang: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
software man:

Notice i only asked a simple question. The truth is that you are not crushing any lie or propaganda here. You seems to have your own opinion of the performance of your state governor which several people from your state in this forum do not agree with.

Kindly list the several people please. We have true Anambrarians like Odenigbo Aroli,Slimghost,Chino,biafranqueen,alexchiny and many others who tell the truth the way it is.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by softwareman(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
kingbang:

Kindly list the several people please. We have true Anambrarians like Odenigbo Aroli,Slimghost,Chino,biafranqueen,alexchiny and many others who tell the truth the way it is.
Who decides who a true anambrarian is? You? You want to be a judge in your own case?
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by dayokanu(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
Prof_Dumbledore: Normally i dont reply simpletons buh i think i'ma put u outta ur quagmire of ignorance. 1st of all if u studied Chemistry in High school( if at all u ever attended a high school) your Chemistry Teacher then would have taught you that Some soils contain Fe2( just like the ones in the south east) when these soils come in contact with rain water which has a weak carbonic acid of H2SO3 an oxidation rxn occurs which produces Fe3.OH which is rich in iron and red in colour, that's why the soil in the SE has a red colour. In Geography it's called 'Lateritification'. erosion is natural, u cant blame it on the Govt same way you dont castigate fashola when tidal waves wreck havoc on lagos's coastal settlements. With the above points of mine, i hope i have been able to inculcate little into your dwindling 'Faculty of reasoning'!

And where have I blamed the coach on this thread regarding the red soil?

I am simply saying the land is cursed and infertile, as a result makes everyone want to flee to avoid starvation
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by kingbang: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
software man:
Who decides who a true anambrarian is? You? You want to be a judge in your own case?
And who decides who is not? An outsider? What do you know about Anambra and its politics?.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by dayokanu(m): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
software man:

Damn! this guy must you repeat and affirm your tribe in every single post. if your name is tunde olaniyi you do not need to repeatedly tell people you are yoruba?
Except of course you are not.

Just like Tomakint whose signature is "I am Yoruba"
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by ik4life: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
valjes: yeah they hav one in fegge too where guys dey always smoke igbo. hahahahahah the only development in fegge since 8 solid yrs.
if you people now call that thing their stadium,can you tell us the sitting capacity of that "stadium" and for other sports they do their and before I forget tell us at least a standard fifa recognized match you have watched their
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by kingbang: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
ik4life: if you people now call that thing their stadium,can you tell us the sitting capacity of that "stadium" and for other sports they do their and before I forget tell us at least a standard fifa recognized match you have watched their

Itibolibo. It has never been called a stadium but a mini-stadium! Go figure the difference.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by oboy3(m): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
kingbang:

kind sir,can you please teach me how to recognise a true and a fake anambraian

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by kingbang: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
o'boy:
kind sir,can you please teach me how to recognise a true and a fake anambraian

An Anambrarian who stands by the truth and defends the state. One who doesnt sponsor cheap lies and propaganda against Anambra!

2 Likes

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tundeolaniyi:

Liar! Ibo ni ile awon iran e ni ile Yoruba? You are one an only FSU, Igbobuigbo, Mr. Globe, Mr. Fire, Atuoke, advocate66, AWKA MADE GUN. Youtr handles got banned for saying rubbish.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by ik4life: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
kingbang:

Itibolibo. It has never been called a stadium but a mini-stadium! Go figure the difference.
are you not an idiot?go and read what the guy called it before I replied him but wait o that your best governor in nigeria cannot even build a standard stadium for nearly 8 years now and you are not ashamed of him.I pity the level of your iQ fool
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by kingbang: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
ik4life: are you not an idiot?go and read what the guy called it before I replied him but wait o that your best governor in nigeria cannot even build a standard stadium for nearly 8 years now and you are not ashamed of him.I pity the level of your iQ fool

If i start with you, you will need the help of the MODs i promise you! Back to topic. Of all the past Governors, only Peter Obi saw it fit to at least build two mini-stadiums in Onitsha. Give him that credit. At least most Onitsha youths use the stadiums and are grateful.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by ik4life: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
kingbang:

If i start with you, you will need the help of the MODs i promise you! Back to topic. Of all the past Governors, only Peter Obi saw it fit to at least build two mini-stadiums in Onitsha. Give him that credit. At least most Onitsha youths use the stadiums and are grateful.
which purpose is it serving,their is nothing that goes on their,the 1 in onitsha north is in my street at awka road;it is a place where aspiring robbers conglomerate to smoke indian hemp and plan for operations because there are no meaningful sporting activity going on their
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by kossylator: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
kingbang:

Gv credit 4 building a mini stadium afta 8yrz?na u nd ur family him build am 4(so dat una go dy play orange 4 dia)

2 Likes

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by malawian0000001: 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
well, its been 3yrs since i even stepped foot outa las gidi but i should be travelling next weekend for a burial so i will get to see things for myself. am getting a camera cool cool
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Ngwakwe: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
Your existence is quite unfortunate, it's regrettable that you have decided to continue wallowing in this your Igbophobia.

Congratulations for the long service awards.

dayokanu:

And where have I blamed the coach on this thread regarding the red soil?

I am simply saying the land is cursed and infertile, as a result makes everyone want to flee to avoid starvation

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by ChinoIsBack: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
BUILT FROM THE SCRATCH BY GOVERNOR PETER OBI (more coming)

1. The first Secretariat (Phase 1 and 2) built by Peter Obi from the scratch, the first since the State was created.
2. Judges Quarters at Onitsha
3. 1st Onitsha Business Park
4. 2nd Onitsha Business park

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by ChinoIsBack: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
5. Governor’s Lodge, Onitsha
6. The on-going Five Star Onitsha Hotel Resort and Convention Center at Onitsha (To be completed by Obi)
7. The on-going Five Star Agulu Lake Hotel Resort and Convention Center at Agulu-Awka (To be completed by Obi)

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by ChinoIsBack: 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
Vote for APGA today! for genuine and steady development. Our cities Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi and entire Anambra is witnessing massive transformation.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by abagoro(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
Chino_Is_Back: Vote for APGA today! for genuine and steady development. Our cities Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi and entire Anambra is witnessing massive transformation.

Is this the 8 years? I believe you no longer have any moral justification to campaign for APGA or Peter Obi. I think Theodore Orji is not as bad as people have made him seem to be.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by ChinoIsBack: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
abagoro:

Is this the 8 years? I believe you no longer have any moral justification to campaign for APGA or Peter Obi. I think Theodore Orji is not as bad as people have made him seem to be.

You sux!

This is a tip of the iceberg. Immediately I posted this I knew you would crawl out from your pit.

Anambra for 8years has not borrowed a penny whereas the state is witnessing massive projects.

Anambra is the least indebted state with lots of completed and ongoing projects that are putting the state on the map.

Anambra has the best road network that traversed the entire rural communities.

The last we checked Imo state has borrowed over 70 billion with nothing on the ground to show for it. Imo state is among the few poverty ravaged states as confirmed by Senator Chris Anyanwu. Imo state is among the state with infrastructural deficit. Imo state has been ran into the ground by a clueless and clownish thug-Okorosha.

Apart from fairly but shanty looking Owerre most other parts of Imo state are wrecked, under developed with no assess roads to say the least. If I will recommend for poor Imo state people, I will advice that they need an Obi to bring them out of the woods, for proper management of resources, application and appropriation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Jonathan Preparing A ‘Bed Of Nails’ For Buhari – Sam Nkire / Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna / Osinbajo And His Wife At Ayomide Amosun's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.