Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] (3745 Views)

Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) / Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old / Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by hotnaijaparties: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
Oh yeah this is me smiley thank you for taking your time to click this post. I wouldn't bore you with long stories let me go straight to the point. I'm a lover of entertainment so I decided to go into it. I started as a blogger, going to events and so on! We all know there are millions of blogs out there, I decided to do something different to be ahead of my game so I added photography to blogging, most bloggers don't go to events even the big ones, a blogger that doesn't go to events, is like a soldier that has never stepped on a battle field. I meet celebrities every other time and I have good connections with some of them. Going to celebrities event and taking pictures has made me to know many things in the entertainment world, I enjoy what I'm doing big time. Today makes it one year of me blogging. I'm moving from to .com, my old blog is www.hotnaijaparties..com the new one is www.hotnaijaparties.com you can add me up on bbm 25A02642 catch me up in my world, thanks for reading.

Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by ajasa4link: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
I like ur style...u be photographer and u use it to ur advantage.... see u at d front page
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by Abbey2sam(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
See you @d front page

Space booked sha
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by Tolexander: 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
OP, You be fine boy o!

Na small remain make you resemble antiostrich and antigiraffe!
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by flolancracker: 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by flolancracker: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
OP, Who are †he last two ladies?
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by Didi5(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
Tolexander: OP, You be fine boy o!

lmao
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by vizboy(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
op I no dey see you for the pictures where you dey
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by Tholudee(f): 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
grin Frontpage material
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by psky: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
Booking
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by 25Calibre(m): 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
Guy you no dey eat?
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
So this is the man behind hitnaijaparties? shocked
This is not the way I imagined you at all !
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by Danhumprey: 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
OP,welldone o! For ur mind,you are now a celebrity instanta,abi? wink
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by JameyMaxwell(m): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
{Lemme famz small}
Whoever iz responsible, Take us to the front page.
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by Popowaa: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2013

I refuse to laughgringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by Airforce1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
OP

See as u be like wetin dem fit wrap put for pocket , u no dey chop? undecided
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
@OP

Your mouth con resemble that Aboki wey dey for our front gate own!

You must be at the END of the party,cause you didn't come in TIME that's why the celebrities are all outside and kinda ready to go do other THINGS or attend other parties ryt?? wink
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by Stunner1(f): 12:19am On Sep 20, 2013
Airforce1: OP

muhehehehehehehehe chooooiiiii
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by 3ace(m): 6:23am On Sep 20, 2013
Nairalanders! Haba, una too get mouth sha! The guy offend una ni? OP, no mind them o. As you are using photography to be ahead of your game, you can also use all these insults to your advantage by responding to them so that your thread remains on the first page of this section till the mods see it and eventually move it to the main FrontPage. Nairaland's FrontPage is like advertising on AIT and before you know it, you'll become more popular and your blog/site will experience heavy traffic and you will soon start smiling to the bank. Take heart, you hia?
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by hotnaijaparties: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
Wow thanks I intend keeping quiet but for what u said I wouldn't be silent about it! These guys are naïve, they know absolute nothing, I mingle with the celebrities they see on tv! Lazy ass niggaz.
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by hotnaijaparties: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
@ Airforce1: do I have to fat to know I eat so well? Damn you are so lame, I can feed you don't even go there slowpoke
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by hotnaijaparties: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
@ Danhumprey sure I am! Anyone that deals with a celeb is a celeb smiley
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by hotnaijaparties: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
You are so naive what are you talking about? Celebs don't even wait till the show finish before leaving, you are the aboki here slowpoke
god_of_music: @OP

Your mouth con resemble that Aboki wey dey for our front gate own!

You must be at the END of the party,cause you didn't come in TIME that's why the celebrities are all outside and kinda ready to go do other THINGS or attend other parties ryt?? wink
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by hotnaijaparties: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Wow thanks I intend keeping quiet but for
what u said I wouldn't be silent about it! These
guys are naïve, they know absolute nothing, I
mingle with the celebrities they see on tv! Lazy niggaz.

3ace: Nairalanders! Haba, una too get mouth sha! The guy offend una ni? OP, no mind them o. As you are using photography to be ahead of your game, you can also use all these insults to your advantage by responding to them so that your thread remains on the first page of this section till the mods see it and eventually move it to the main FrontPage. Nairaland's FrontPage is like advertising on AIT and before you know it, you'll become more popular and your blog/site will experience heavy traffic and you will soon start smiling to the bank. Take heart, you hia?
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by hotnaijaparties: 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
I want to see how you look like before saying a word cow!

Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by hotnaijaparties: 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
Let us see what u look like mumu

Airforce1: OP

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by hotnaijaparties: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
Naso we see am my brother smiley

Tholudee: grin Frontpage material
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by hotnaijaparties: 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
You better laugh your sorrow away

Popowaa: I refuse to laughgringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by hotnaijaparties: 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
What where you thinking? If you are a regular reader of my blog you will that I upload my pictures if I go to celebrities shows, I share my pictures all the time smiley

IvyBlue: So this is the man behind hitnaijaparties? shocked
This is not the way I imagined you at all !
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by Tolexander: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
hotnaijaparties: I want to see how you look like before saying a word cow!
why now?

I no yab you now. Shey you no be fine boy ni?
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by sholay2011(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
@OP...you try jare...dnt mind haterz. Though, smh4u incase this gets to frontpage.

*Space booked*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures: Skuki's Holiday In Dubai & Cyprus / You Won't Believe This! SEE Davido, B-red & Shina Rambo Back In The Days | PHOTO / 9 Of The Most Narcissistic Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.