Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,444 members, 7,819,642 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! (1356 Views)

Hilarious But Perfect Response To A Scammer(pic) / Hilarious: See My Reply To A Scammer (screenshot Photo) / Ifaoni Is A Scammer Phone Number Is +234 806 703 0699 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by toluxa1(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2008
HELLO EVERYONE. I JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD WARN YOU GUYS ABOUT THIS omax2008 GUY THAT CLAIMS TO HAVE FREE BROWSING SOFTWARE. I PAID HIM N2000 FOR THE SOFTWARE (to test him- i'm not finding excuses). ITS MORE THAN ONE WEEK NOW AND HE DOESNT EVEN PICK MY CALLS NOW. WHEN I CALL HIM WITH ANOTHER LINE HE PICKS AND AS SOON AS HE KNOWS IT'S ME, HE BEGINS TO SAY "HELLO, HELLO" (LIKE SAY HE NO DEY HEAR ME). I DID A RESEARCH ON HIM AND DISCOVERED HE IS A BIG TIME SCAMMER. HE HAS ALOT OF USERNAMES HERE ON NAIRALAND. I SAW HIM IN THE ROMANCE SECTION RESENTLY CLAIMING TO BE SOME ELSE. WHEN I ASKED HIM, HE TOLD ME HE WORKS FOR A COMPANY AND THAT THEY GAVE HIM USERNAMES OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. HE ALSO HAS MANY EMAIL ADDRESSES LIKE

omaxvies@yahoo.com
femi007@yahoo.com
omaxtony@yahoo.com
etc

HIS NAMES ARE NUMEROUS E.G Tony-Omax Douglas, Vincent something and many I cant remember.

MY POINT HERE IS THIS: DO NOT EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO ALL THIS GUYS WHO SAY THET HAVE FREE BROWSING SOFTWARE TALK LESS OF PAYING THEM MONEY
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by kulex2k1(m): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2008
i suppose put u for on top table and give u the flogging of ur life, after all that has been said now ur crying over split milk,
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by Chidi4u(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2008
Some will still fall for him giving money to people you dont know is dangerous free for life browsing cannot exist and does not if it does it is a temporaly network bug which will be fixed after some thing if
Discovered .His multiply usernames is a testmony of extent people go to scam people of their hard earned money another user name is soon coming from the stables of omax for more dupeing.
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by Chidi4u(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2008
Some will still fall for him giving money to people you dont know is dangerous free for life browsing cannot exist and does not if it does it is a temporaly network bug which will be fixed after some thing if
Discovered .His multiply usernames is a testmony of extent people go to scam people of their hard earned money another user name is soon coming from the stables of omax for more dupeing.
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by toluxa1(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2008
THAT IS NOT, IN ANY WAY THE PICTURE I AM PAINTING HERE. FORGET ABOUT MY N2000 AND JUST BEWARE. I'M NOT CRYING OVER SPILT MILK.

LEST I FORGET, THE ONLY THING I SEE HE HAS NOT CHANGED IS HIS NUMBER (08082475136). HE MAY CHANGE IT NOW SHA.
AND SOMEONE (FROM ANOTHER FORUM) ALSO TOLD ME HE KNOWS THE GUY AND HE HAS ALSO DONE SOMETHING LIKE THAT THERE TOO.

JUST BEWARE!!!
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by kulex2k1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2008
life Free browsing, i no fit laugh!
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by manmustwac(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2008
nothing in life is free and anything that sounds too good to be true don't believe it
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by toluxa1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2008
EXACTLY!!! I THINK WE SHOULD BE CONTENT WITH WHAT WE HAVE NOW (OUR ONE REMAINING PLAN- for now).
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by DualCore1: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2008
tolu, is ur CAPS Lock key stuck?
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by toluxa1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2008
IM SORRY . . .(sorry). I'm sorry. i just think its quite easier to read capped notes than lower case.

i will perent. can i use it at least at the beginning of a sentence and for names lol
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by honsule(m): 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2008
Thanks for the information.That is what i called obtaining by false pretence.According to the Criminal Code Cap "C38" Section 419.He is liable to three or seven years imprisonment.@poster.It will interest you to note that i will arrest him without WARRANT,and prosecute him.So Omex2008 Hon.Sule is coming after you right at your back.
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by toluxa1(m): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2008
YES Yes!!! Thank you for your . . . . hmmmm!!!
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by just2nice(m): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2008
The lawyer has SPOKEN!?!
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by DualCore1: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2008
just2nice:

The lawyer has SPOKEN!?!

its my turn to spark grin

toluxa1:

IM SORRY . . .(sorry). I'm sorry. i just think its quite easier to read capped notes than lower case.

i will perent. can i use it at least at the beginning of a sentence and for names lol
stuff in CAPITAL LETTERS gives the audience the impression tht u're shouting wink
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by brinebaba(m): 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2008
Geez!!!
Mehn, i tink we can make dis guy handicap
u know what i mean
eheheheheheh

now dual
u don dey vex me o0o

dat poor guy don commit suicide
em____y u no send am 2 am??
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by DualCore1: 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2008
D guy kill himself? Chie wetin kill am? Hahahaha, err, will compile d mail 2nite and send it on monday.
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by brinebaba(m): 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2008
Thanx

am sure im go resurrect again
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by yinraph(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2008
U see the thing wey I dey talk, Omaxtony they fuckup, I no want yarn now u better mail me, yinraph@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by DualCore1: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2008
He shld mail u?! Anyway bird of same feathers. . . Wht wld one expect?
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by hayprof(m): 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2008
@Poster, i adore your Method of Research* wink
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by toluxa1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2008
How do you mean?
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by abohrandy: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2008
i just spoke wit him now n he asked for 3K
i said i don't have cash n he said i shold pay via recharge cards at reloadng.com.
when i told him that i did not budget that amount, he said i am not a seroius buyer
then came later to say that itis now 4K

he said it is a software to b installed on both phone n pc n said he needed ma IMEI to configure

the imei got me scared seriously

he just missed the meat
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by toluxa1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2008
Can you see that? Thats exactly what He told me too. Infact that was the method of payment i used. One thing with these guys is that they have similar strategy for everybody. He also asked me for number and IMEI.
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by Felixnyle: 2:24am On May 22, 2020
toluxa1:
HELLO EVERYONE. I JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD WARN YOU GUYS ABOUT THIS omax2008 GUY THAT CLAIMS TO HAVE FREE BROWSING SOFTWARE. I PAID HIM N2000 FOR THE SOFTWARE (to test him- i'm not finding excuses). ITS MORE THAN ONE WEEK NOW AND HE DOESNT EVEN PICK MY CALLS NOW. WHEN I CALL HIM WITH ANOTHER LINE HE PICKS AND AS SOON AS HE KNOWS IT'S ME, HE BEGINS TO SAY "HELLO, HELLO" (LIKE SAY HE NO DEY HEAR ME). I DID A RESEARCH ON HIM AND DISCOVERED HE IS A BIG TIME SCAMMER. HE HAS ALOT OF USERNAMES HERE ON NAIRALAND. I SAW HIM IN THE ROMANCE SECTION RESENTLY CLAIMING TO BE SOME ELSE. WHEN I ASKED HIM, HE TOLD ME HE WORKS FOR A COMPANY AND THAT THEY GAVE HIM USERNAMES OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. HE ALSO HAS MANY EMAIL ADDRESSES LIKE

omaxvies@yahoo.com
femi007@yahoo.com
omaxtony@yahoo.com
etc

HIS NAMES ARE NUMEROUS E.G Tony-Omax Douglas, Vincent something and many I cant remember.

MY POINT HERE IS THIS: DO NOT EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO ALL THIS GUYS WHO SAY THET HAVE FREE BROWSING SOFTWARE TALK LESS OF PAYING THEM MONEY

This guy has now upgraded ooo.Using another name on NL. I know someone who had an experience with him.NL ladies especially be careful.
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by toluxa1(m): 2:53am On May 22, 2020
Felixnyle:

This guy has now upgraded ooo.Using another name on NL. I know someone who had an experience with him.NL ladies especially be careful.

shocked

After 12 Years?
Re: Beware Of Omax2008- He Is A Scammer! by cbrezy(m): 3:00am On May 22, 2020
You never see anything cheesy

(1) (Reply)

**antivirus For S40 Phone** / Have U Heard Of The New Andriod??? / 16MP Gionee Elife E7 Claims To Be The Best Android Cameraphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.