Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Do U Stand Still For Nigeria National Anthem? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do U Stand Still For Nigeria National Anthem? (383 Views)

2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP / Nigeria National Anthem (Old In Use: 1960-1978) / Your School Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Stand Still For Nigeria National Anthem? by olakitan007: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
The drama i saw this morning make me remember when i was still in primary/secondary school. that u'll have to wait until the end of the recitation of the national anthem even if u're late...

So funny this morning when i took my lil boo to school and i discover he was late already. But at the gate where the drama occurred was a scary man who has been beating the late-comers. As at the time he wanted to beat a sharp-boi, the tune rises like "arise o compatriots" in large. The teacher immediately stand still together with the boy he wanted to beat and still holding the big cane.
Nobody knows maybe the boi thinks he can't withstand the cane when he carries his bag and ran out of the man while the anthem was still going on. To my greatest surprise cause i don't know maybe the man and the boi has beef before, the angry man just ran after him immediately. this really causes a big mess this morning, u can't imagine how the scene was. The whole school broke into laughter including the owner of the school.
Re: Do U Stand Still For Nigeria National Anthem? by johnwizey: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
Yes wen ℓ̊ was still in Pry 1. Some of our so called leaders self Δσητ̲̅ evn knw †ђξ anthem offhand talkless of dem knowing dat dey nid †Φ standstill wen †ђξ anthem is on

(1) (Reply)

Delta State University Pre-degree Admission / Please Help A Nairalander / Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.