Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Empress Njamah Planned 2face's Wedding&organised Mercy Johnson's Weddingwardrobe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Planned 2face's Wedding&organised Mercy Johnson's Weddingwardrobe (2662 Views)

The Untold Story Behind 2face's Wedding - How He Almost Missed The Reception / Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding / Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah Planned 2face's Wedding&organised Mercy Johnson's Weddingwardrobe by amakaikeng(f): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
http://amakaikenga..com/2013/09/i-organized-tuface-idibias-wedding.html

Empress Njamah is at it again with the #boastingthings...lolz...the actress who hasn't featured in any movie in a long while was asked why she has not been seen in new movie roles and like a chatterbox, she went on about how she is busy with her boutique in Abuja, how she organised Tuface's wedding, planned Mercy Johnson's wedding wardrobe, planned Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding wardrobe and even John Legend and Christy Leigen's recent wedding. LOL. Ok, I had to add the last two weddings. But according to her, she is now wedding planner which is good though, but really, what correlation has planning weddings that happened a long time ago got to do with not getting appearing in movie roles? Hear her for yourself...
Just recently, I opened my boutique in Abuja. I also have a spa and a saloon in the city. I will soon open my Lagos outlet, it is just that Lagos is too choked up for me, but that should not be an excuse. I am definitely working on my Lagos branch. I have loads of customers in Lagos that I bring stuff for more than every other place. However, I love Abuja right now for its serenity.

As per movie, during my spare time, I still run to some locations to shoot one or two movies. In fact, I am working on some scripts. I think a lot of people don’t know that there are other things I do aside acting. I do bridal makeup. I am more of a wedding planner. I was very busy during Tuface’s wedding. I was one of the people organizing things and after the whole ceremony; I think I used two days to unwind.
I was in charge of Mercy Johnson’s wardrobe during her wedding and I was happy about what I did for her. I did one beautiful wedding a few Saturdays ago and I got like four other jobs from that one. So that’s it. I don’t have to put it on the billboard. I’m not a loud person. I let my work speak for me....continue from the link to read the rest...http://amakaikenga..com/2013/09/i-organized-tuface-idibias-wedding.html

Re: Empress Njamah Planned 2face's Wedding&organised Mercy Johnson's Weddingwardrobe by ajasa4link: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
we Don hear u madam ojuyobo empress
Re: Empress Njamah Planned 2face's Wedding&organised Mercy Johnson's Weddingwardrobe by brixton: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
And what is wrong with her reeling out her busy schedules since her abscense from nolywood? It goes to show that women can make it without opening deir legs to diff men.
Re: Empress Njamah Planned 2face's Wedding&organised Mercy Johnson's Weddingwardrobe by Danhumprey: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeewwww! angry Is she married or she is just busy organising other people's wedding? undecided
Re: Empress Njamah Planned 2face's Wedding&organised Mercy Johnson's Weddingwardrobe by Danhumprey: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
brixton: Ans what is wrong with her reeling out her busy schedules since her abscense from nolywood. It goes to show that women can make it without opening deir legs to diff men.
What is this one saying Your sentence construction is poor! Can't make meaning of what you just wrote.
Re: Empress Njamah Planned 2face's Wedding&organised Mercy Johnson's Weddingwardrobe by swtme(f): 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ok yes i accept u are d one, y not go and plan ur own wedding cos u are already looking lyk u r in ur 50's......
Re: Empress Njamah Planned 2face's Wedding&organised Mercy Johnson's Weddingwardrobe by Stunner1(f): 12:18am On Sep 20, 2013
u go girl..... dnt mind dem haters
Re: Empress Njamah Planned 2face's Wedding&organised Mercy Johnson's Weddingwardrobe by brixton: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
Danhumprey: What is this one saying Your sentence construction is poor! Can't make meaning of what you just wrote.
dat sentence was not constructed to make any meaning to your pooor sense! You are on a faceless forum hating on her while she is living the big life dat ont even happen in ur dreams!!! .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See List Of 8 Celebrities Who Tormented Nigerians In 2013 / Shameless Housewife: Beautiful Married Woman Caught In The Act Nak*d With Her..? / I Go Dye And I Go Save Eating Banga Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.