Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Cad Training In Lagos! - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Cad Training In Lagos! (2828 Views)

Auto Cad 2d & 3d Hands-on Training across Lagos>>CAll 08037916993 / Auto Cad Training At Dpros / Auto-cad/revit Architecture 3D/3D Max Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cad Training In Lagos! by HRhotness(f): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2008
Can anyone please advise on places that do training in these CAD softwares

~ Microstation

~ Archicad

~ 3D Studio Max

preferably places around V/I, but anywhere in Lagos would be appreciated.
Re: Cad Training In Lagos! by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 23, 2008
you may be able to get generic cad training in autodesk products from any aptech office . they are Authorized autodesk trainers in naigeria.

you may try lonadek consultants for microstation, though i seriously doubt that nigerian firms use microstation.ditto for archicad.
Re: Cad Training In Lagos! by kwaze(m): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2008
IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MICROSTATION, YOU CAN CONTACT ME. I AM AN ENGINEER AND I USE IT SOMETIMES FOR SOME OF MY DESIGN WORKS.

CHEERS 08028356879
Re: Cad Training In Lagos! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2008
hrh, make sure u check the profiles and previous posts of posters b4 u decide to do biz with them . naija is full of half baked jack of all trades who ultimately know very little.

also - note that the places i referred to are accredited/authorized
Re: Cad Training In Lagos! by kwaze(m): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2008
Mr oyb, thanks so much for your comment. Have a lovely day, i sent a mail to you already.

cheers
Re: Cad Training In Lagos! by Ivvie: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2008
`
Re: Cad Training In Lagos! by kwaze(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2008
Yea bentley auto-pipe can be compared to PDMS and its server based cos you log in likewise one of the major difference is that auto-pipe works on autocad platform, you can use it to route your pipes but PDMS is still more advanced and easy wen it comes to large volume of work, likewise the data integrity of PDMS is assured but different companies have different softwares that is being used for some reasons.

Lately, most of the FPSO like USAN, AGBAMI, and am sure the bumi topside too, if not all are being design using PDMS so i think PDMS has more other advantages but its more expensive than any autodesk or bentley product.

I recommend PDMS cos that's the future of oil and gas 3D modelling.
Re: Cad Training In Lagos! by Ivvie: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2008
`
Re: Cad Training In Lagos! by boriswole: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2008
Whats the Point here?. They are both Plant design softwares both companies made a decent attempt at making Pipe design easier, PDMS is not comparable to Autoplant but why cut each other's throats.
Re: Cad Training In Lagos! by Ivvie: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2008
`
Re: Cad Training In Lagos! by christmar: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2010
The logo's you shared are all unique and designed perfectly as the color theme and concept in it is amazing, but i also found a source where i found such a nice custom logo design.

http://www.logo-genie.com/

(1) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Industrial Training Question Formats / Internship Opportunities In Nigeria / Instrumentation,control And Automation Training In Lagos (Batch sessions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.