Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

A Girl Cuts Her Friend With A Blade Because She Snatched Her Sugar Daddy (PICS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Girl Cuts Her Friend With A Blade Because She Snatched Her Sugar Daddy (PICS) (10349 Views)

70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies / Girl Cut Her Friend With A Razor Blade Because She Snatched Her SUGAR DADDY / Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Cuts Her Friend With A Blade Because She Snatched Her Sugar Daddy (PICS) by Realest123(m): 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
OMG!!! A girl cuts her friend with a razor blade after she learnt her friend(neighbor) whom she introduced to her sugar daddy went behind her back to have sex with her sugar daddy this was disclosed by an eye witness at the scene said this occurred yesterday 17th,September at Inikpi street, High level ,Makurdi , Benue State at about 11 am .I did not upload it immediately due to the fact that i wanted to get the whole story first.
According to the eye witness , as the girl went to confront her friend and the whole issue blew out of hand.That led to the girl using a razor blade on her friend and like that was not bad enough some witness at the scene took laws into their hands by stripping the girl who cut her friend naked...Ouch!
All this just for a sugar daddy whom may have other more girls hidden or may have a wife and kids lol i called it "just" but it doesn't seem like it was "just a sugar daddy" to this girls if they could risk their lives for him.
In an effort to get more information on why and what really happened, NTB (naija tidings blog ) interviewed someone closer to both feuding parties to know why and what really happened.
NTB gathered from this source that what was speculated at the scene of this disgraceful incidence was based on assumptions by witnesses and the fight did not erupt because the girl snatched her friends sugar daddy rather, it was because the girl bleeding from the cut insulted the other girls mother calling her an ashawo (prostitute). This led to this violent fiery argument and eventually assault on both feuding parties. The whole incidence was controversial and inhumane but some things were clear about the story ,two girls got into a heated argument, one was deeply cut by the other girl using a razor blade and passerby and witnesses took laws into their own hands by stripping the other girl naked and beating her
This whole situation is horrible and inhumane ...i mean is it worth all this drama and violence?
see more pictures below and anticipate the footage of this incidence later on NTB

Source :
http://naijatidings..co.uk/2013/09/a-girl-cuts-her-friend-with-blade.html

Viewers discretion is adviced

Re: A Girl Cuts Her Friend With A Blade Because She Snatched Her Sugar Daddy (PICS) by Realest123(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
More pics

Re: A Girl Cuts Her Friend With A Blade Because She Snatched Her Sugar Daddy (PICS) by Realest123(m): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
And even more pics... I could never fully understand the need to strip her :s

Re: A Girl Cuts Her Friend With A Blade Because She Snatched Her Sugar Daddy (PICS) by Juell(m): 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
What's the point stripping her for crying out LOUD? Kai Nigerians are just really going backwards.......all these useless konji stricken beast called men. *smh*

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Cuts Her Friend With A Blade Because She Snatched Her Sugar Daddy (PICS) by Arosa(m): 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
[size=28pt]Why?[/size] angry
Re: A Girl Cuts Her Friend With A Blade Because She Snatched Her Sugar Daddy (PICS) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
Who get that blue 504?

U sure sey D aristo no follo for those wey strip am?

Wetin dey d girl body sef!
What kind of old hunk would lolly dabby in that ugly girl's punnani?
My God?! she is out of tone and shape.

See d messed up hair due on d one bleeding sef!

Nlander babes shey my eyes dey deceive me?

Dese are girls from d gutter.
Re: A Girl Cuts Her Friend With A Blade Because She Snatched Her Sugar Daddy (PICS) by demmy55(m): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
And when the stripping was coming to an END, it was now TIME to remove her under pant and we were all waiting to see the THINGS we don't freely see on a normal day.

But I see no reason why they should publicly display her nudity and some ashewo guys were busy taking pictures for future purpose undecided
Re: A Girl Cuts Her Friend With A Blade Because She Snatched Her Sugar Daddy (PICS) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
It seems most Nigerian men cannot resist the urge to look into a woman's punny any slightest chance they get.
It's always about the punny.always!
What has her crime got to do with stripping her nekid?
Y r these guys so disgustingly he-goatish?
Jeez!
I'm so highly irked.
Nonsense

Look at their bony black deformed hands so eager to UnCloth any available woman they can get.
Ediots,imbecyles,he-goats.
Nonsense.

I'd have said let that girl get good jailtime for her offense and pay the medical bills for her victim
,but seeing as the Men have given her enough assault already,I'm gon pass.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Cuts Her Friend With A Blade Because She Snatched Her Sugar Daddy (PICS) by Lionbite(m): 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
Those people didnt strip her for payback...... Na becos of..em..em.. The thing those boys wan see.

Taking advantage of a girl is not good but in this case it serves her right, how person go take blade draw tribal mark for anoda person face.
Re: A Girl Cuts Her Friend With A Blade Because She Snatched Her Sugar Daddy (PICS) by 25Calibre(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
I'm not in support of jungle justice, but since Nigeria is lawless, I understand why people feel the need to impose their own form of rough justice.

Violence is usually met with violence, extreme met with extreme, brute force met with brute response, simple law of nature,
Re: A Girl Cuts Her Friend With A Blade Because She Snatched Her Sugar Daddy (PICS) by Osama10(m): 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
Na wa oh. shocked

Wickedness at its highest heights.
Re: A Girl Cuts Her Friend With A Blade Because She Snatched Her Sugar Daddy (PICS) by Valkris: 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
nawaooo
things are happening...

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Trailer Smashed Pregnant Woman To Death, Unborn Baby Gushes Out / EFCC Sets Up 97.3fm Radio Station In Abuja / Mexican Gang Castrates Rapist By Letting Pit Bull Eat His Testicles(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.