Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Gov. Peter Obi To Employ 6,000 Into The Civil Service After 8years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Peter Obi To Employ 6,000 Into The Civil Service After 8years (683 Views)

Ex Gov. Peter Obi Officially Resumes Work As SEC Chairman (photos) / Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi / Dora Akunyili & Gov. Peter Obi Are Hypocrites– Dr. Chris Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Peter Obi To Employ 6,000 Into The Civil Service After 8years by Ofido(m): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
The Anambra state civil service commission
recently announced the recruitment of persons
dully qualified into the senior and junior civil
service cadre. Personally i ve been at the civil
service commission for the third time now with
out getting the forms i really do not understand
what Peter and his groups are doing.
what is your experience if you have been there
and i also heard its all about politics that same
thing was done 2010 when peter obi was seeking
re-election but at the end of the day no body was
taken.
Re: Gov. Peter Obi To Employ 6,000 Into The Civil Service After 8years by Atouke: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ofido: The Anambra state civil service commission
recently announced the recruitment of persons
dully qualified into the senior and junior civil
service cadre. Personally i ve been at the civil
service commission for the third time now with
out getting the forms i really do not understand
what Peter and his groups are doing.
what is your experience if you have been there
and i also heard its all about politics that same
thing was done 2010 when peter obi was seeking
re-election but at the end of the day no body was
taken.

Why wait till the end of his tenure to create employment? is this a gimmick to create a huge wage bill for the incoming administration? what guarantees that the incomming administration will not nullify the appointments once they come in.
Re: Gov. Peter Obi To Employ 6,000 Into The Civil Service After 8years by Ofido(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
is this a way to score cheap political credit ? what
are ur taughts?
Re: Gov. Peter Obi To Employ 6,000 Into The Civil Service After 8years by Ofido(m): 7:30am On Sep 27, 2013
Atouke:

Why wait till the end of his tenure to create employment? is this a gimmick to create a huge wage bill for the incoming administration? what guarantees that the incomming administration will not nullify the appointments once they come in.

the same question alot of people have asked, this man was our governor for 8 good years during that time no job was created. is it fair?
Re: Gov. Peter Obi To Employ 6,000 Into The Civil Service After 8years by Ofido(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
I heard the forms is stil on sale
Re: Gov. Peter Obi To Employ 6,000 Into The Civil Service After 8years by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ploy to win election. They won't be employed. It is just a ploy to make them feel employment is coming. You won't be hearing about it after the election.

(1) (Reply)

FG Fights To Recover N39bn Abacha Loot From Liechtenstein / A Federation Account In Trouble! / Do You Want Nigeria To Continue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.