Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,620 members, 7,827,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Change Right Hand Vehicles To Left Hand - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Change Right Hand Vehicles To Left Hand (1078 Views)

We Now Accept Non Running Vehicles To: Cotonou, Benin Rep, Lagos, Tema, Ghana / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Conversion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Right Hand Vehicles To Left Hand by Arizona1: 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2008
If there's anyone who has a car,jeep,or bus from UK OR Japan which is right hand and wants to change it to left hand here in Nigeria for Nigerian use,kindliy call the numbers below for direction.
The place is in Lagos here and I think they know what they are doing.

Their main job is converting right hand vehicles to left hand for Nigerian use.
If convertion is done well,it gives no problem.

You can call 2348037937403, 2348085404354 for more enquiries and assistance.
Re: Change Right Hand Vehicles To Left Hand by sonety2k(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2008
Arizona1:

If there's anyone who has a car,jeep,or bus from UK OR Japan which is right hand and wants to change it to left hand here in Nigeria for Nigerian use,kindliy call the numbers below for direction.
The place is in Lagos here and I think they know what they are doing.

Their main job is converting right hand vehicles to left hand for Nigerian use.
If convertion is done well,it gives no problem.

You can call 2348037937403, 2348085404354 for more enquiries and assistance.

In case you or your friend need any RHD CAR / BUS FROM JAPAN, Toyota ,Honda , Audi , Vw, Nissan , I could source the used car for you in Japan very clean and ship it to any country Worldwide from japan by RORO, if u are in UK, IRELAND , SOUTH ARFICA , KENYA , AUSTRALIA, BAHAMAS or NEW ZEALAND e.t.c

If you are intrested in buying a RHD car from Japan. kindly get in touch with me. With the type of CAR / YEAR that u are looking for @ sonety2k@yahoo.com, sonetauto@yahoo.com or call my mobile phone -81-9017259102. Regard ,

Thanks
Re: Change Right Hand Vehicles To Left Hand by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2008
sonety2k:

In case you or your friend need any RHD CAR / BUS FROM JAPAN, Toyota ,Honda , Audi , Vw, Nissan , I could source the used car for you in Japan very clean and ship it to any country Worldwide from japan by RORO, if u are in UK, IRELAND , SOUTH ARFICA , KENYA , AUSTRALIA, BAHAMAS or NEW ZEALAND e.t.c

If you are intrested in buying a RHD car from Japan. kindly get in touch with me. With the type of CAR / YEAR that u are looking for @ sonety2k@yahoo.com, sonetauto@yahoo.com or call my mobile phone -81-9017259102. Regard ,

Thanks

Why not start your own thread, instead of spamming the entire board?

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Micra / Someone Get Me A Bus Please. / Spanklin 2000 Model Honda Babyboy For 760k Banix 017383301 08035376690

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.