Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,547 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Why Do You Cry When Someone Dies? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do You Cry When Someone Dies? (553 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Cry When Someone Dies? by NOIBMUUL(m): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
I've noticed a lot of people cry when someone they know die. But if you don't cry, does it make you a bad person or hard-hearted?
Re: Why Do You Cry When Someone Dies? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
cry
Re: Why Do You Cry When Someone Dies? by AbuMikey(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
Matured Men don't cry! cool
Re: Why Do You Cry When Someone Dies? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
It still brings The Tears to my Eyes whenever I think Of SOSOLISO & The 60 Angels

I guess It's because u are never sure if u'll ever See them again...
Re: Why Do You Cry When Someone Dies? by homesteady(m): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Because we'll never see and talk to them again!
Re: Why Do You Cry When Someone Dies? by sholay2011(m): 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
Abu Mikey: Matured Men don't cry! cool
Silly assertion. undecided If the person is very dear to you, you would cry but it may not be in public.

@OP...nice thread. I would cry (privately) when someone dear to me dies, especially prematurely because the person's chance of rectifying anything has ended, his/her dreams and goals have come to an abrupt end, his/her presence would surely be missed and if that person isn't 'saved' bfor kicking the bucket.
Re: Why Do You Cry When Someone Dies? by AbuMikey(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
^^ Do You think You know me more that Me? undecided
Re: Why Do You Cry When Someone Dies? by sholay2011(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
Abu Mikey: ^^ Do You think You know me more that Me? undecided
I misinterpreted your post. Saw it as hasty generalisation.
Re: Why Do You Cry When Someone Dies? by Afam4eva(m): 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
I've never lost anyone really close to me and i don't hope to lose anyone in the next 100 years cos i don't know how i would act.
Re: Why Do You Cry When Someone Dies? by Merkki(f): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
Only people with heart cry. The stress that even comes with the funeral and all sorts is enough to wake up your tear glands.
Re: Why Do You Cry When Someone Dies? by Vivly(f): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Mimiko Needs Prayers / President Of National Parents Teacher Association Crying Livw On Tv /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.