Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Strongest Laptop To Buy? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Strongest Laptop To Buy? (719 Views)

Need Help On Best Hp Laptop / How Can I Use My Laptop To Record Sounds/audio? / Newly Designed Laptop to Cost $100 (14,000 Naira) or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strongest Laptop To Buy? by Rajdominic: 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
please i really need your help.. Wanna buy a new strong laptop buh confuse about the actual type to buy.. Just looking for a very strong laptop with high RAM and high storage memory that can last me long.. Any help..??
Re: Strongest Laptop To Buy? by Luka316(m): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
To buy laptop depends on what you use it for, if it just for browsing, microsoft words, excel etc go for an i3 laptop, if it is for having programing or games I will advice you to go for i5 or i7 depending on your budget.
Hope this help, it didn't I will advice you to google it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Effect Of Dust On Computer System / Four Stages Of Cyber Security That Might Help Our Daily Activities / How To Format Window XP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.