Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Pictures Of Bauchi Power Plant(yankari & Solar Plant) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pictures Of Bauchi Power Plant(yankari & Solar Plant) (1239 Views)

Newly Installed Pure Water Plant @ Isawo Road, Agric-Ikorodu / Two Plots Of Land For Sale At Agura,ikorodu(egbin Power Plant Area)1m each. / 4 Units Of 3-bedroom Bungalows In Bauchi N12m Per Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Bauchi Power Plant(yankari & Solar Plant) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
Soo many things about the state, but for one, let's say we appreciate this___ check out the pictures of the yankari power plant and the 30megawatt solar plant

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Power Plant(yankari & Solar Plant) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
More pictures

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Power Plant(yankari & Solar Plant) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
Power project

Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Power Plant(yankari & Solar Plant) by bigtt76(f): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
Park wan side jooor. Bauchi and no politician in white flowing agbada or kaftan? Don't believe this.
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Power Plant(yankari & Solar Plant) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
bigtt76: Park wan side jooor. Bauchi and no politician in white flowing agbada or kaftan? Don't believe this.

Believe it or not, it won't change anything, beside search for it in google and see if its true, I don't care what you think just flagging up my state.
NOTE: this isn't a new project ooh, it was present since last year, I mean 2012.
You will find it @ http://www.nielsstanley.com
http://www.bauchistate.gov.ng
Sssoooo many things, our international airport will also be commenced within the next 2weeks...
Don't forget the state govt. has doubled the salary of primary school teachers!
Take a look at this page if you want to see some of our project »Gov. Isa Yuguda(Years of Fulfilling Promises)!!! Bauchi-Pearl of Tourism:
https://www.nairaland.com/1439827/gov-isa-yuguda-years-fulfilling
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Power Plant(yankari & Solar Plant) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
bigtt76: Park wan side jooor. Bauchi and no politician in white flowing agbada or kaftan? Don't believe this.
any more comment?
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Power Plant(yankari & Solar Plant) by Ovamboland(m): 12:18am On Sep 20, 2013
Mr man stop deceiving yourself, most of the installations in your pictures are not located in Bauchi state, they are in China. And sorry to bust your bubble those are not pictures of Solar power plant but Refineries/petrochemical plants.

Have you seen a Solar power plant without solar panels PV cells? try harder next time
Re: Pictures Of Bauchi Power Plant(yankari & Solar Plant) by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 20, 2013
Ovamboland: Mr man stop deceiving yourself, most of the installations in your pictures are not located in Bauchi state, they are in China. And sorry to bust your bubble those are not pictures of Solar power plant but Refineries/petrochemical plants.

Have you seen a Solar power plant without solar panels PV cells? try harder next time

Who tell u say dia iz no panels? Z Just dat I don't hav dia pics and can't upload any pic in place of them, u knw, 4 dis, I should nt b d 1 giv u answer, y dnt u ask our dia Gov. Raji Fashola if I'm right or not? I think he knows to___
And d pics doesn't belongs 2 china ooh, check www.nielsstanley.com

(1) (Reply)

Acres Of Land Directly & Off Lekki-expe Express Way From Lekki Phase 1 To Ibeju / Private Schools For Sale In Ikeja-lagos / A Plot Of Land For Sale @ APO - Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.