Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS (19496 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] / Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... / Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by agbameta: 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2013

Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola SAN (4th right), in a group photograph with the General Manager, Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA), Ms. Olayinka Fashola (4th left), Commissioner for Science and Technology, Mr. Adebiyi Mabadeje (behind), Permanent Secretary, Science and Technology, Mrs. Onikepo Animashaun (3rd right), Special Adviser on Special Projects to the Kano State Governor,, Dr Umar Abdulkadir Kwaisa (2nd right) and others during the flag-off ceremony of Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA) Residents Registration Initiative at the Adeyemi Bero Auditorium, Lagos State Government Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja on Thursday, September 19, 2013.

Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA)

Click here to visit our official Websitehttp://www.lagosresidents.gov.ng/home/

CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR A LAGOS STATE STAFF IDENTIFICATION CARD

STAFF ID CARD POLICY

Mission: To identify and register all residents of Lagos State for efficient planning and allocation of resources

Vision: To establish an accurate, reliable and updateable database of all Lagos State Residents.

Intent: Enable the government’s e-Government Strategy and implementation by authenticating the users of Lagos State Government Service.

Enable Lagos State Government to allocate resources to meet the needs of the citizenry.

Simplify government service delivery and facilitate transactions by linking existing data sources with a unique person identifier.

Enable economic growth of Lagos State

Objectives: To establish a reliable and updateable database of all residents of Lagos State, to provide useful information for social, political, business and financial activities.

To create and document a unique means of identification of Lagos State residents

To provide a highly secured identification card for all residents of the state & remove the veil of anonymity from every citizen of the state.

Our Values

Customer Service: We are dedicated to satisfying customer needs and honoring Excellence commitments that we have made to them.

Teamwork: We effectively collaborate always looking for ways to achieve results through sharing ideas and talents to develop solutions.

Initiative: We participate in the initiative to shape the future of Lagos State by encouraging creativity, being discipline to manage risks with speedy action and decisiveness.

Integrity: we aim to be ethically unyielding and honest and inspiring trust and taking responsibility for our actions.

Innovation: We generate new ideas and creative approaches to problems, pursing new ideas, recognizing and reward innovation.

Our values guide the actions and integrity of the Lagos State Residents Registration Agency. They influence the way we work together as an Agency of the Lagos State Government to provide an efficient and effective service by the Lagos State Government for the citizenry of Lagos State.

Contact us 01-4483440 and 01-4483450

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
I love the shape of Fashola's head in the third picture. no insult intended! grin

I hope the exercise is free sha! can't wait to have my residential card. cool

EKO ONI BAJE O! cool

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by deeptesting(m): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
I reside in Nigeria the state where I live is irrelevant, all data about the population of a state can be obtained from the National Census Board or commission. Soon my home state will call on its indigenes to come and register and be identified as bona Fide indigenes, then as time progresses you will have to register with all the states you will be crossing to your home state as a transit residence...We will have loads of identification badges to carry around thanks to the progressives demorats.

28 Likes

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by iterator25: 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
berem: I love the shape of Fashola's head in the third picture. no insult intended! grin

EKO ONI BAJE O! cool
How your papa head be? No insult intended, just asking

13 Likes

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
iterator25: How your papa head be? No insult intended, just asking
My papa and fashola get the same shape of head. Great men think alike! cheesy

Sai Fashola!

Sai APC! cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by agbameta: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
deeptesting: I reside in Nigeria the state where I live is irrelevant, all data about the population of a state can be obtained from the National Census Board or commission. Soon my home state will call on its indigenes to come and register and be identified as bona Fide indigenes, then as time progresses you will have to register with all the states you will be crossing to your home state as a transit residence...We will have loads of identification badges to carry around thanks to the progressives demorats.

How do you adequately budget and provide for the people you govern if you don't know or have credible numbers and demographics?

This is public administration 101

The highlighted BTW is pure ignorance..

9 Likes

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by naptu2: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
I LOVE the radio jingle.
Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
Eko o ni baje layelaye, anyone who attempts or attempted attempt to dabaru Lagos shall be dealt with...enopf is enopf....This is a welcome idea. God bless Fashola and his brilliant team...God bless Nigeria(till is breaks).

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by seedord247(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
Fashola leads and the Okoronkwooo's follows and learn. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by 4reigningqueen: 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
Towards making lasgidi a mega city.
Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
undecided

Them get server? Who go host the database? WHAT IS THE DATA PRIVACY ARRANGEMENT?

All na wash

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
Double post

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by Creatrixity(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
Deportation made easy..Eko oni baje o!

7 Likes

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by alaoeri: 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
Fashola is busy initiating projects that 'll benefit the masses while our amiable retardinho is busy fighting persive enemies & those he regard as stumbling blocks against his 2015 ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by Cleanman(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
toothpaste: undecided

Them get server? Who go host the database? WHAT IS THE DATA PRIVACY ARRANGEMENT?

All na wash
I smell beef....EKO ONI BAJE !!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by HoLEEsinner: 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
Well, Mimiko did a project like this called Kaadi-igbeayo Ondo state and its not meant for deportation or what so ever, we don't know what this residents card project might lead to, I hope some people won't start paying residents permit? Concerning database and planning, its a nice project if well executed. Kudos to Fash.
Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
PDP for Lagos 2015. We are coming

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by Rad1cal: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2013

Fashola Obtuse head make sense die kiss

E be like mama ganiyat grinding stone cheesy

Eko Oni baje o! grin

10 Likes

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by agbameta: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
toothpaste: undecided

All na wash

toothpaste: SNC or no SNC, we support GEJ 2015-2019

Igbo President 2019 - 2027

Igbos - World Power 2027 - 3027

Am going to church to pray for this now.

ibo and dullard related of course... Never fails..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by LambanoPeace: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
berem: My papa and fashola get the same shape of head. Great men think alike! cheesy

Sai Fashola!

Sai APC! cheesy

Ha! Tufiakwa gi...okwa maka ofu efele amala na ofe ose?

E nwekwa ihele?

13 Likes

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by Cleanman(m): 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
toothpaste: PDP for Lagos 2015. We are coming
were you one of those deported?....0ya come alausa for appointment.(nashuna cake)

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by iamswizz(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
Misplaced ..............
Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by Kairoseki77: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
deeptesting: I reside in Nigeria the state where I live is irrelevant, all data about the population of a state can be obtained from the National Census Board or commission. Soon my home state will call on its indigenes to come and register and be identified as bona Fide indigenes, then as time progresses you will have to register with all the states you will be crossing to your home state as a transit residence...We will have loads of identification badges to carry around thanks to the progressives demorats.

Are you a learner?
I am not being mean, I am genuinely curious.

I just have honestly never heard anyone string sentences together and still make so little sense.

Have you even left your village, or the small confines of your state? Have you ever stepped foot outside of Nigeria? Ever in your life?

In every country on the planet you must register as a resident of the state in which you reside. There is nothing "indigenous" about it. This is not your tribal census.

You utilize the resources of the state in which you reside. (So you must pay taxes) Are you planning on not paying taxes to give back to the state that provides for you? If so, please leave immediately. You are a deadbeat and will not be welcome anywhere on Earth, not even in your brother's house.

In the US, for example, your only form of identification is your STATE ID. You car, has a STATE license plate. You pay local, STATE, and federal taxes. You vote in your STATE elections, and even get a voter card issued by your STATE dept of elections. The reasons for this are endless.

Who told you that you must carry additional residency cards? You have ONE ID. That is for the state where you reside. Reside is a word that means where you live. Do you live in Lagos? Then you will need a RESIDEncy card. Are you visiting Lagos? Then you do not need one. No one should need to explain this to you.

Move to another state? Guess what! You go get a new residency card. Do you own more than one house? Then you pick a PRIMARY RESIDENCE, and register only in that state. None of this is complex.

We are not savages living in an endless jungle, like they must do in your village. Roaming like pack animals with no fixed address. You get a donkey for that one.

To have a functioning society people must have addresses, ID cards, and pay taxes. None of that exists in Nigeria, but it exists in Lagos State. If you can't handle being a big boy, pack your bags and go hug a lion.

Eko oni baje o. Fools will never slow down progress. On the contrary, we must provide for the disabled. undecided

The level of confidence that you used to spout something so utterly daft is shocking. I am ashamed for you, your mother, your father, your forefathers, and your teachers (if you have had any).

39 Likes

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by tintingz(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
Yeah Eko oni baje o... I will be doing my own maybe tomorrow smiley
Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by Tsmooth1(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
Dnt register IGBO pls...
Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by shootsight(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
berem: I love the shape of Fashola's head in the third picture. no insult intended! grin

EKO ONI BAJE O! cool

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by Cleanman(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
agbameta:

ibo and dullard related of course... Never fails..
Dont mind him....A Nairalander's IQ can be weighed through his/her post(s)..see empty boasts as usual. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by Nicepoker(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
C fashola head lyk dell battery

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by point5: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
Good developmt
Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by telexfree1: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
Kairoseki77: ,

Are you slow?

I am not being mean, I am genuinely curious.

Have you even left your village, or the small confines of your state? Have you ever stepped foot outside of Nigeria? Ever in your life?

I have honestly not heard anyone string sentences together and make so little sense.

In every country on the planet you must register as a resident of the state you reside in. There is nothing "indigenous" about it. This is not your tribal census.

You utilize the resources of the state in which you reside. (So you must pay taxes) Are you planning on not paying taxes to give back to the state that provides for you? If so, please leave immediately. You are a deadbeat and will not be welcome anywhere on Earth, not even in your brother's house.

In the US, your only form of identification is your STATE ID. You car, has a STATE license plate. You pay local, STATE, and federal taxes. You vote in your STATE elections, and even get a voter card issued by your STATE dept of elections. The reasons for this are endless.

We are not savages living in an endless jungle, like they must do in your village. To have a functioning society people must have addresses, ID cards, and pay taxes. None if that exists in Nigeria, but it exists in Lagos State. If you can't handle being a big boy, pack your bags and go hug a lion.

Eko oni baje o. Daft tribalists will never slow down progress.

Seriously - The fact that you have not thought at ALL about what a State ID is, and what it's purpose is, has confirmed the level of ignorance in this country.

Phool.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
Nice development. This exercise would reveal the accurate population of Lagos State, and help the LASG plan better for its residents.
However, my questions are thus: Has the Lagos House of Assembly passed any law to compel financial institutions to accept the State I.D as a valid form of identification? Do the relevant federal laws recognize State I.Ds as a form of identification?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Not surprising my question has startled the fools and they start calling me names.

Putrid shytes making a living from posting on nairaland while we are progressing in industry.

Smelly shyte I don't need to quote cowards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

John Oyegun's Daughter, Eniyemamwen, Weds In Lagos / Salami's Panel Rejects Magu's Defence - Sources / Nigerian Social Media Influencers Were Paid To Support Alez Saab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.