Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,133 members, 7,863,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Is Nigeria Of Our Dream A "LAWLESS SOCIETY' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria Of Our Dream A "LAWLESS SOCIETY' (666 Views)

Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream / Mbu’s Order To Policemen To Kill Barbaric, Lawless – APC / Meet The Man Who Tamed Nigeria's Most Lawless City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Of Our Dream A "LAWLESS SOCIETY' by DonaldGenes(m): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
As i sat down this evening pondering on the recent social-Econo-political developments happenings in this our country, i weep, is like some groups of persons are hell-bent on destroying this country for us and for our new Generations with the way people are flouting the law with reckless impunity or am i the only one observing this? Nigeria which way forward?There is no doubt in my mind that each of you, and each of these patriotic men and women are probably in pain and shamed by this latest development, development of a convicted individual now set free by the court of justice, later he has the temerity to ask for his financial benefit and even promotion, people like Abacha Son cross-carpetting to Pdp just because you have your fathers name to back you up, others like PDP Chairman, Buhari with his inflammatory political rhetorics, even ASUU goes to strike anyhow they feel like and Fed Govt behaving as if our people are not feeling the pains inflicted on us? Where is our General Idiagbon and its structure (War Against Indiscipline and corruption)?
Where is EFFC?
Where is ICPC?
Even in our market places, women are selling food stuffs along the already narrow road, in fact selling tomatoes along major Roads like in Rumuokoro,Port Harcourt, is now the in-thing,Commuter Buses drive anyhow they like,bashing your car and telling you "enter nah if i no bash your car idiot" as some bus drivers will shout" Beyond that, Bus conductors and touts are now forcing people to enter their bus by force,dragiing you in the process, this is a country where people are allowed to grab MACE to to fight in the House of Assembly without giving a F"""""
Another typical lawlessness can be seen with Nupeng, the last i heard them ordering Some affected State Givt to released their members who were imprisoned for one offence or the other or they will embark on Strike?
ASUU case is pathetic as we all know...........and Fed Govt acting like "WE-DONT-CARE"

This is a country where some silly companies emphasizes on age limit during employment and nobody is even talking about it? not even the so-called NANS, Pensioners are being owed while people like Obj are being pain monthly pensions on time, and everybody is behaving like everything is hunky-dory
This is a country that was the darling of Africa when men were men trying to think what's best for our country,ohh! Nigeria is really missing radical people like
Where is our Fela Anikulaputi?
Where is Gani Fawehenmi?
Where is Wada Nas?
Anyway guys you might as well add yours what you see

(1) (Reply)

El Rufai Blasts Oritsejafor For Supporting Corrupt Politicians / Good Political Writers Needed / Lmaoo!! See How Eagles Square Was Abandoned Because Of Boko Haram [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.