Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid (13254 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige / Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other / Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East (2) (3) (4)

War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by EASTSIDAZ: 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
War in Ngige's camp as Annie Okonkwo turns his back on APC in Anambra

Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by EASTSIDAZ: 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
APC and Ngige are already down even and out of the race even before the election. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by hardywaltz(m): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
APC has no bearing in Anambra.

Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by manny4life(m): 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
So much "SIR" everywhere, these old worn out men have no shame in them. There is no peace in Anambra state because the rightful candidate (Soludo) was removed from the equation. In APGA, the mess going on there is terrible, for Labor party, Ifeanyi has a scandal on his head, for APC, Ngige is in limbo, for PDP, their troubles only just begun. There is too much trouble in the land, how do we resolve this with less than 7weeks left for election?

Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by EASTSIDAZ: 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
manny4life: So much "SIR" everywhere, these old worn out men have no shame in them. There is no peace in Anambra state because the rightful candidate (Soludo) was removed from the equation. In APGA, the mess going on there is terrible, for Labor party, Ifeanyi has a scandal on his head, for APC, Ngige is in limbo, for PDP, their troubles only just begun. There is too much trouble in the land, how do we resolve this with less than 7weeks left for election?

It has nothing to do with Anambra but APC (Arewa Party)

Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by manny4life(m): 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

It has nothing to do with Anambra but APC (Arewa Party)

Absolutely, but my point is, all the parties contesting have one drama involved. As much as I dislike APC and heck, I don't want Ngige involved, but truth be told, Anambra parties are all in deep shitt as it is. Whether it's APC or APGA or PDP, or whatever, it's affects Anambra politics at the end of the day.

Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by EASTSIDAZ: 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
manny4life:

Absolutely, but my point is, all the parties contesting have one drama involved. As much as I dislike APC and heck, I don't want Ngige involved, but truth be told, Anambra parties are all in deep shitt as it is. Whether it's APC or APGA or PDP, or whatever, it's affects Anambra politics at the end of the day.

It is certain that APGA will carry the day. Just watch out, I will not reveal more classified dossiers until I get the tap.
Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by manny4life(m): 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

It is certain that APGA will carry the day. Just watch out, I will not reveal more classified dossiers until I get the tap.

You mean like how Chino stated his "classified" and certain news that Soludo will get APGA ticket? Till today, what was achieved? Bros, rapu okwu, after Soludo's disappointment, nothing classified "to me" is true. Reason why I'm urging people to be cautious on who they vote.
Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by EASTSIDAZ: 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
manny4life:

You mean like how Chino stated his "classified" and certain news that Soludo will get APGA ticket? Till today, what was achieved? Bros, rapu okwu, after Soludo's disappointment, nothing classified "to me" is true. Reason why I'm urging people to be cautious on who they vote.

Hmmmmm

Watch out soon..
Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by asha80(m): 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
can someone explain to me what annie said in that letter...i am using a phone so the letters are too small for me to read.
Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by EASTSIDAZ: 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
asha 80: can someone explain to me what annie said in that letter...i am using a phone so the letters are too small for me to read.

Asha you will not seize to make me laugh all the time. grin grin grin grin

Well Annie said that Ngige is going all over the place abusing him without appreciating the fact that he stepped down for him to be the flagbearer.
Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by FreeGlobe(f): 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
manny4life:

So you don't know you've been talking with Chino all along. smh cheesy
Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by manny4life(m): 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
asha 80: can someone explain to me what annie said in that letter...i am using a phone so the letters are too small for me to read.

Forgive my crude words, in other words, he said

GOD PUNISH NGIGE....

Annie wey dey same party with am no wan support am, Ngige looks like a cursed fellow. undecided undecided
Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by manny4life(m): 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
FreeGlobe:
So you don't know you've been talking with Chino all along. smh cheesy

Really?

So Chino is EASTSIDAZ?

Foolishh me,
Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by EASTSIDAZ: 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
manny4life:

Really?

So Chino is EASTSIDAZ?

Foolishh me,

What is foolish about that?

What happened in the case of Soludo was a powerful force beyond APGA.
Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 20, 2013
what happened to the signature , fishy document better been thrown into the dustbin, Tomorrows headline Annie Okonkwo denies the doc

Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 20, 2013
Why is he using the coat of arms as his insignia? And why is Ngige abusing him "off course"? The document is fishy and smacks of "Toronto" "green eagles" and "suntaism".
We wait with abated breath as we anticipate Annie Okonkwo's refutal.
Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 20, 2013
I refuse to believe till it comes out from an authentic source!

NGIGE ALL THE WAY!! cheesy
Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by asha80(m): 6:54am On Sep 20, 2013
berem: I refuse to believe till it comes out from an authentic source!

NGIGE ALL THE WAY!! cheesy
go to vanguard newspaper on line..the story is there.
Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by gratiaeo(m): 7:09am On Sep 20, 2013
manny4life:

There is no way APGA will hand ticket to Soludo @ eleventh hour. Even if he's Jesus Christ and i don't see how better he's than Obiano.
Many people hate Obiano simple because of where he came from especially we from Anambra central/west
Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by Bensonn: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2013
manny4life:

Really?

So Chino is EASTSIDAZ?

Foolishh me,

he is also alexchiny,slimghost,chino is back,ohaneze,chino 48, chino419, bestview etc so take note, he ussually hides under these several monikers to misinformed as well as deceive vunarable unsuspecting ppl.
Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by akpomeme(m): 7:43am On Sep 20, 2013
manny4life: So much "SIR" everywhere, these old worn out men have no shame in them. There is no peace in Anambra state because the rightful candidate (Soludo) was removed from the equation. In APGA, the mess going on there is terrible, for Labor party, Ifeanyi has a scandal on his head, for APC, Ngige is in limbo, for PDP, their troubles only just begun. There is too much trouble in the land, how do we resolve this with less than 7weeks left for election?

Ifeanyi Ubah is God sent! Amen
Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2013
asha 80: go to vanguard newspaper on line..the story is there.
Are you serious? It doesn't still matter. At the end of the day, Ngige will still remain the flagbearer.All na politics!
Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2013
If only we had independent candidature...

Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by HoLEEsinner: 8:19am On Sep 20, 2013
I still don't understand why you ll do this at this latter stage, best of luck to all parties.
Re: War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid by executinal(m): 8:20am On Sep 20, 2013
Haba, shebi them say APC na the only organised party grin grin

Abi na the only opposition party angry angry

Abi na only party without corruption shocked shocked

DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders / Militants Issue Warning To FG Over 'harrassment' Of Patience Jonathan / Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians