Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Akoduma Michael, Life Journey Sms - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Akoduma Michael, Life Journey Sms (429 Views)

Michael Jackson Appears In Brazil / Interview : Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Talks About Life History & Journey To Success / Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akoduma Michael, Life Journey Sms by Mfhay(m): 1:51am On Sep 20, 2013
How was your day, i saw you last night, i was calling you, but you didn't hear me, i wasn't astonish because i know you where overwhelm with the fact that you where on a life journey along the of destiny, when favour give you a ride, he droped you at greatness shop near long life avenue, beside happiness house, that opposite joy's shop, at prosperity street, very close to good health hotel... Watch out for your uncomming breakthrough this year, stay rivetile...

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need The Service. Of A Professional For. Your Video Coverage/production ? / Wrecking Ball – African Remix (video) / Political Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.