Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

"I Have A Dream" GREAT NIGERIA @53 By Akoduma Michael - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Have A Dream" GREAT NIGERIA @53 By Akoduma Michael (523 Views)

Has Religion Failed Nigeria At 53 Years? For And Against / Is Life Real, Or Just A Dream? What If This World Is Just An Illusion / Cannibalism In The Bible: Det 28:53-57, Lev 26:29, Jer 19:9, Ezek 5:10, Lam 4:10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Have A Dream" GREAT NIGERIA @53 By Akoduma Michael by Mfhay(m): 2:10am On Sep 20, 2013
Fellow Nigerians, in spite of the difficulties and frustrations of the moment...
- I have a dream.
It is a dream deeply rooted in every Nigerian,. That,"All men are created equal"
(2.) I have a dream: That whether from the desert sands of the North or the grass lands of the savannah belt, or the forest lands of the Atlantic south,
All Nigerian Citizens-
~Chistian or muslem, ~Rich or poor, ~High or Low, ~Clean or Unclean, ~Able or Disableed, ~Male or Female- "Will be able to sit side by side in BROTHERHOOD,"- to pray together, ~ to work together, ~ to play together, ~ to eat and dine together,-. Knowing fully well, we are all created equal, BY THE SAME GOD. This is our prayer; this is our hope. This is the aspiration every Nigerian should have; Upon it lier our mottor: UNITY AND FAITH, PEACE AND PROGRESS... So, let unity ring ring- from the hilltops of ABUJA,. Let unity ring- from the mountains of adamawa,. Let unity ring- from the rocks of jos, plateau,. Let unity ring- from the shores of lake chad,. Let unity ring- from the sands of sokoto and kano, to the olumo rock of Abeokuta. Let unity ring- from the lagos lagoon to the banks of the cross rivers,. Let unity ring- from the rivers and all tributaries of the Niger and the benue... By Akoduma michael, this is my dream...!!! I have a dream

(1) (Reply)

Politician In Nigeria And True Christianity / Masturbation, Its A Topic Religion Clerics Must Not Abandon / How Much Did U Give As Offering In Church Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.