Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread - Phones (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (438424 Views)

Tecno P5+ Discussion / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Cashrill(m): 7:20am On Nov 24, 2013
megaphantom: put on ur wifi and reopen de game(wif d wifi on...) den minimize and turn it off 4 ba3 sake.....dats hw it z, u hv tu do dis eritym u restart ur fone
tanks bro, i owe u alot. Hav u downloaded commetary??
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Cashrill(m): 7:28am On Nov 24, 2013
solomon_brown64:

optimize ur ram.....nd switch on ur wifi .....launch d game ......enjoy ur device
tanks bro av don dat n its wrkin, hav u downloaded commentary
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Onyiclassic(f): 7:42am On Nov 24, 2013
kolidave: whatsapp comes preloaded. Its already on the fone except the person u bought it from deleted it and tampered with ur google play store. As for ur operamini,I'm guessing its ur network. Airtel Bis is slowly and gradually not working for android fones anymore. And as for ur bat3,hmmmmm like I've sed I don't ave issues with mine. U can download one of those bat3 saver aPps with a 4-5star rating and good reviews

i bought my p5 brand new nt 2nd hand,d watssap dat came wit it i guess its an old version i wouldnt know if to delete it first be4 downloadin anoda,as 4 d airtel stuf dats wot am usin should i start makn use of mtn or etisalat!
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Onyiclassic(f): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2013
guyz pls any help on hw to put off d start up tone and d short down tone and pls after makn or receivn a call on ur p5 hw do u cut it?mine doesnt cut unless d receiver or caller does it am VEXED
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by nani667: 8:13am On Nov 24, 2013
adoptop70:
Ok, please how did you do it because the one I downloaded say youtube doesn't give them permission

just do what I said...download Tubemate and install it....use it to download YouTube videos
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by nani667: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2013
Onyiclassic: guyz pls any help on hw to put off d start up tone and d short down tone and pls after makn or receivn a call on ur p5 hw do u cut it?mine doesnt cut unless d receiver or caller does it am VEXED

na wa ooo...you really get many issues with this ya phone.....
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by kolidave: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2013
Onyiclassic:

i bought my p5 brand new nt 2nd hand,d watssap dat came wit it i guess its an old version i wouldnt know if to delete it first be4 downloadin anoda,as 4 d airtel stuf dats wot am usin should i start makn use of mtn or etisalat!
oh now I know the problem. U just ave to update ur whatsapp that's all,if you click that little playstore logo above ur screen(it looks like a white shopping bag with d play logo on it) it'll show u all ur apps and the ones that need updating. Or use 1mobile store to download ur whatsapp. As for that airtel try buying 10mb and see if it'll work,plus their network is terrible depending on location. The other networks are good buh pretty expensive
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by kolidave: 9:07am On Nov 24, 2013
Onyiclassic: guyz pls any help on hw to put off d start up tone and d short down tone and pls after makn or receivn a call on ur p5 hw do u cut it?mine doesnt cut unless d receiver or caller does it am VEXED
I've been looking for a way to do that ooo,avent found it yet. Buh as for the cutting of call,it'll take just a few SECOND for u to do that. Take ur ears off the fone after calling,then the fone will come on then press the red end button,its only gonna just take only 3SEC more

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Onyiclassic(f): 9:20am On Nov 24, 2013
Thanks a lot kolidave u are of grt help to me.I'll just do dat nw
kolidave: I've been looking for a way to do that ooo,avent found it yet. Buh as for the cutting of call,it'll take just a few SECOND for u to do that. Take ur ears off the fone after calling,then the fone will come on then press the red end button,its only gonna just take only 3SEC more

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by kolidave: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2013
Onyiclassic: Thanks a lot kolidave u are of grt help to me.I'll just do dat nw
YW. Glad I could be of help cheesy
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Onyiclassic(f): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2013
kolidave: YW. Glad I could be of help cheesy

Thanks a lot,I was able to download d wassap am really enjoyn it nw

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2013
kolidave: really? And when I did there was no price tag,I'm sure they started putting price tags on it since a lot of people now download it. Which I can share u the one I ave. You can check google and try to download another version of the ram expander
Finally rooted my phone, hope I installed the right busybox?
See screenshot.

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2013
walex1991: the ram expander is absolutely safe. it creates more virtual memory with d help of the external memory card I.e it uses part of the memory card as ram depending on the size u want it to use.

1st u need a rooted phone
then u need to install busybox or else it wnt work
then download memory info and swap file checker here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roehsoft.meminfo
this app will check if ur device is compatible with ram expander
if its compatible den proceed to download ram expander at playstore.
nw if UV installed ram expander u may proceed
launch the ram expander app, click on optimal value, u will see a value in box next 2 (size mb) that is d size of ram it will create. u can change it to an higher value or leave it like dat, depending on the size u want and the size of ur SD card Buh u cnt create more than 2gb. after uv confirmed the values tick the (swap activ check box on the top lefthand corner of the screen. den it will start creating swap file. please do not minimize d app or let the phone go 2 sleep wen creating swap file. after successfuly creating the tick the autorun check box if its unchecked. and u have expanded ur ram d expader icon should would b seen on the notification screen. if its not displaying locate reboot on the ram expander menu. after rebooting it should display
Kindly help with the link to download ram expander. hope I downloaded the right busy box. Tnx.

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Anoneism(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2013
[quote author=Onyiclassic]guyz pls any help on hw to put off d start up tone and d short down tone and pls after makn or receivn a call on ur p5 hw do u cut it?mine doesnt cut unless d receiver or caller does it am VEXED[/qυσтє
when switch off your device, you will see some options that pump up on the phone's screen, go to the bottom three options and tick the first by your left. then proceed to off your phone you won't hear that annoying sound. once you switch on your device endeavor to go to ur audio profile and select General oooooo or else ur phone will remain on silent and u won't be able to hear your phone ringing.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Anoneism(m): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2013
Onyiclassic: nw am beginin to get tired of dis my tecno p5,i cant even download wassap on it,pls guyz any help on hw to do it?my opera mini is nt openin same wit d playstore as well am really VEXED here d worst of it all is my useles ba3

as for the WhatsApp, just go to WWW.WhatsApp.com, you will get the apk there. I downloaded mine from there yesterday morning. remember to select android as your platform on the website
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by teeboy4x(m): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2013
funstufz:

can you pls tell me why you are selling it and the problems associated with your TP5 (considering the fact that its just "4days olds"wink
tanx... (text to: 08069191347)

SOLD #15,500 grin

Am selling it because M5 is out cheesy No problems associated with it at alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll grin

Greetings to P5 whatsaap Group

signed: Tizzle
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by blackiridis(m): 11:16am On Nov 24, 2013

root ur phone dwnload root explorer. goto system on ur root explorer u will see media click it u will see start up tone or boot tone (i hav 4gotten hw they wrote it) but they are 2 in number (off/on) wen u c it u will knw. delete both of dem. d tone will b gone 4 ever
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by teeboy4x(m): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2013
Onyinyechi grin Y u d vex anyhow na Take it easy biko cheesy
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by kolidave: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2013
edrys:
Finally rooted my phone, hope I installed the right busybox?
See screenshot.
yeah that's the right one
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by kolidave: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
[quote author=Anoneism][/quote] that one na stress na. So I go dey change my audio profile anytime I wan off my fone.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Talk2nanro(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
kolidave: why not? Lol. U dey fear? So sum1 is not allowed to prove u wrong abi
ah ah nooo fear ke
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Talk2nanro(m): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
kolidave: that one na stress na. So I go dey change my audio profile anytime I wan off my fone.
if u really understand it, it wont be stress to you. even the guy that posted it did not understand it properly. now this is how to do it without stress. just hold the power button and when the signs cascades hit on the middle button on the bottom of the cascade which is vibration then off ur phone.when u on it also hold the power button and hit on the last button by ur right which represents general instead of going to audio profiles
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
kolidave: yeah that's the right one
Thanks for your response.
Somebody should kindly help me with ram expander apk.

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by kolidave: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
I perfectly understand wat ur saying and d previous guy. Buh I was looking for a solution that involves putting the sound of finally. Like a kinda setting to mute the on and off sound once and for all.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Talk2nanro(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
waiting for your phone to illuminate 3seconds after making call to cut it is your phone being in control of you.why not be in control of your phone.that means you cant flash anybody holding the phone to your ear, just make it easier and be in control by going to settings and clicking on accessibility, then tick power buttons ends call. walaa! any time your done making calls just hit the power button and the call ends immediately. enjoy!
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Talk2nanro(m): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
kolidave: I perfectly understand wat ur saying and d previous guy. Buh I was looking for a solution that involves putting the sound of finally. Like a kinda setting to mute the on and off sound once and for all.
then u have root your phone for that
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Onyiclassic(f): 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
Talk2nanro: waiting for your phone to illuminate 3seconds after making call to cut it is your phone being in control of you.why not be in control of your phone.that means you cant flash anybody holding the phone to your ear, just make it easier and be in control by going to settings and clicking on accessibility, then tick power buttons ends call. walaa! any time your done making calls just hit the power button and the call ends immediately. enjoy!
smiley
Tanks a lot dear I just did dat
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by kolidave: 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
Talk2nanro: then u have root your phone for that
yeah!!! Correct!!!
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
edrys:
Thanks for your response.
Somebody should kindly help me with ram expander apk.

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Spiff20(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
seunlayi: my p2 battery was 100% at 10pm when i went to bed after making some calls, 3g was also on cos i was expecting a video call before i fell asleep and this morining, my battery is still at 98%. I also go out without charger for two days with light browsing.
how do you make the video call am highly in need of it.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by walex1991(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by shollax(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
i really like d way people are answering questions associated wit dis p5 of a tin.... Thinking of getting d phone dis week.... Whats d current price in ikeja pls? And white or black one, which is preferable?

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (186) (Reply)

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.