Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (438432 Views)

Tecno P5+ Discussion / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wizzyblast(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
Mafia4life: I bought Gionee P2 for its internal memory and display. With the way Nairalamders praised the phone's smoothness made me wonder what they meant by smooth. Is it the screen surface these cats praise for being smooth or the operation. If it is the operation. That means they were bribed by Gionee or maybe mine is fake. A phone that started lagging on first day of purchase without installing single app? A phone that it's notification sound lags ( crack due to lags). Maybe I should ignore the perfect display of Gionee P2 and dive into Tecno P5. Am I welcomed?

Dude you're welcome!!! I knew that custom roms do lag.. I told you...
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Ayostically: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
jelel6:
finally someone from auchi!!!. Abeg guy you know weather gioneer p2 they for auchi?
l dont fink so, d fone 's nt popular here

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wizzyblast(m): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
Precioussilas10: Nobody wants to answer if p5 supports fifa14

Yes na.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Genuflect(m): 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
I would like to know tho. Which one do you guys think is better: Tecno P5 or Infinix Buzz X260?
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wizzyblast(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
blaqcoffee: undecidedHello, everyone! Pls I need advice on the Tecno P5. I just ordered for one, and a friend SERIOUSLY discouraged me from getting it. some of his points were: 1, it's a chinko phone, 2, Tecno touchscreens are bad, 3, you can't do video calling with it, 4, it hangs unnecessarily..... Bottom line, you can't do much with any kind of Tecno phone.
What's your take, pls? Coz I'm already in love with the P5. Thanks.

Your friend hates you o!!!
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Lekmight1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
I must buy dis new tecno baby,i have been waiting for tecno with 3g and with d5 specs
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wizzyblast(m): 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
yehmy:

why are u sounding like a gionee promoter 4giv my sense of reasoning buh seeing all ur comment i always see 1 or 2 form of hype on gionee, u bought tornado fone tweak it nd start broadcasting it dt u neva noticed any lag, is dt 4 pple 2 cum nd meet u 4 how to tweak dere fone or 2 see u as d best gionee tweaker or sum1 close to india dev

i come in peace enlighten me...

P.S I ain't a tecno fanboy nor m i a gionee buh i love gud product nd i can sense 1 nd operate it well.... all d same might port 2 gp2 if i wish or stick wiv better phone dt is 4. in size and perform better.

IF YOU SO MUMUISH Don't quote me unnecessarily to all mumu Tecno HATERS....... Only xpressing my sef.

✔✔✔
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
blaqcoffee: undecidedHello, everyone! Pls I need advice on the Tecno P5. I just ordered for one, and a friend SERIOUSLY discouraged me from getting it. some of his points were: 1, it's a chinko phone, 2, Tecno touchscreens are bad, 3, you can't do video calling with it, 4, it hangs unnecessarily..... Bottom line, you can't do much with any kind of Tecno phone.
What's your take, pls? Coz I'm already in love with the P5. Thanks.

Lol...
1. Even phone sellers don't regard Tecno as chinko phone again... Ppl refer to it as Tecno Android.
2. I've been using M3 for a month now, and the touchscreen has never for once misbehaved.
3. Even M3 has inbuilt Video Calling ability, so I expect P5 to do that very well.
4. My phone doesn't hang,

Bottomline, you can do a lot with a low-end Tecno phone, not to talk of their mid-range phones...

Conclusion, your friend is a Tecno hater cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by blaqcoffee: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
Judinho59:

It seems your friend haven't used a Tecno android phone before... It does...

Thanks for the reply. I trust I'm going to enjoy it. Cheers!
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by blaqcoffee: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
Guys, thanks so much for the responses. I'm laughing at the comment made about my friend, "your friend is a Tecno hater"! LOL! He sure did sound like one though! grin

3 Likes

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Precioussilas10: 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
Judinho59:

I play fifa 14 on tecno L3.. No lags
it plays but with field glitches.That's the reason why i wanted to be sure if p5 supports fifa14 without lags & field glitches.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
Precioussilas10: it plays but with field glitches.That's the reason why i wanted to be sure if p5 supports fifa14 without lags & field glitches.

Fifa 12 has field glitches.. Fifa 14 doesn't..

directonpc:
yeah. I hope we will go unbeaten this month again
In your dreams grin tongue
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by mavinzap(m): 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
frm comparism battle to choices 2mak...nw football ehehe........
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by dazekid(m): 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
i just got the tecno p5 today and i must say the phone looks cool....and concerning everybody that is saying p2 lags better check well coz p5 lags too although not ordinarily...i put my 32gb memory card in the phone and it went lag crazy but when i put my 4gb in the phone it was smooth....bottom line:before you complain,know what the problem is...
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by solomonbrown64: 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
dazekid: i just got the tecno p5 today and i must say the phone looks cool....and concerning everybody that is saying p2 lags better check well coz p5 lags too although not ordinarily...i put my 32gb memory card in the phone and it went lag crazy but when i put my 4gb in the phone it was smooth....bottom line:before you complain,know what the problem is...

lmao. .. tel dem oh
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
pls sum1 shuld benchmark dis fone nd upload screenies
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Precioussilas10: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
[quote author=Judinho59]

Fifa 12 has field glitches.. Fifa 14 doesn't..Thanks.You just put my doubts at bay.i'm getting this baby next week
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by santosslam: 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
I don't know why ppl r making noise abt techno p5 ,the only edge it has ova M3 is 1800amh battery compare to M3's 1400,same mega pixel and ram,though i already sold ma M3 but I still luv it,I'd rather go 4 M7 when its out,8.0 mega pixel,1GB RAM and 2000amh battery.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Essont(m): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2013
PLS HOW MUCH COULD TM7 BE?
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Youngtekkey(m): 7:38am On Oct 02, 2013
santosslam: I don't know why ppl r making noise abt techno p5 ,the only edge it has ova M3 is 1800amh battery compare to M3's 1400,same mega pixel and ram,though i already sold ma M3 but I still luv it,I'd rather go 4 M7 when its out,8.0 mega pixel,1GB RAM and 2000amh battery.
ignorance is a disease,don't worry i have already replied u in m3 thread

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by MuyiwaMike(m): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2013
Essont: PLS HOW MUCH COULD TM7 BE?
28grand
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Youngtekkey(m): 7:41am On Oct 02, 2013
dazekid: i just got the tecno p5 today and i must say the phone looks cool....and concerning everybody that is saying p2 lags better check well coz p5 lags too although not ordinarily...i put my 32gb memory card in the phone and it went lag crazy but when i put my 4gb in the phone it was smooth....bottom line:before you complain,know what the problem is...
how come urz lag because of 32gig my young brother got his own yesterday morning and he uses 32gig without any lag,am even the one that's handling it can i ask the type of memory card u are using,is it san disk bottomline: a problem u are encountering with ur phone does not make it general

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 02, 2013

Can i see a picture of this phone in your possession?.. My L3 is single core and my 32gb works without probs... Aren't you the same guy crucifying Tecno on L3 whatsapp group? And also looking for 12k GP2?.. How did you end up with P5?.. Hmmmm... That's Weird!! You gats be kidding!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2013
yehmy: pls sum1 shuld benchmark dis fone nd upload screenies

Anyone??
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by 2NDACCT(f): 8:53am On Oct 02, 2013
Nice phone
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wizzyblast(m): 9:27am On Oct 02, 2013

Crude liar!! What happened to the p2 you were all over?? Crap

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (186) (Reply)

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.