Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread - Phones (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (438688 Views)

Tecno P5+ Discussion / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 03, 2013
Those waiting for camera review camera files too large i can't edit it to less than 200k
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 03, 2013
Have sacrifice my sleep to get the best out of both phone if u ain't still satisfy wait for new release
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Precioussilas10: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2013
Cowboy43: its up to 500mb am yet to get it
pls keep me posted as soon as u get the commentary
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 03, 2013
If you think a 5.0 camera is not enough for your photography work,I suggests you buy yourself a digital camera
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 03, 2013
Precioussilas10: pls keep me posted as soon as u get the commentary
that with be if you send me money to subscribe

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2013
dis phone is really cool ,my friend bought it 4 15.5k yesxday ,luv ett esp d white colour ,really tempting but ama still stick 2 my beloved m3 sha mayb gonna wait 4 m5_still watching sha
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Elegbede205(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2013
Cowboy43: Have sacrifice my sleep to get the best out of both phone if u ain't still satisfy wait for new release
ehm bro from wot I av sin..i tink u ar using d phone Xo i want 2 ask some questions Pls..
I am a serious Hd game..i like gud browsing(fast downloadin and fast browsing)...i 8 lagin(i may break d phone)...i like gud ba3 life...am tinkin of p5 or f7 or shuld i wait for m5..pls I nid ur ansas...
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Precioussilas10: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2013
Cowboy43: that with be if you send me money to subscribe
lolx wahala no dey dat one
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Precioussilas10: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2013
Some sites claims p5 has 16m colors while others shows it has 256k colors.I don't know which to believe but i just hope the graphics are ok.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Ayostically: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2013
Cowboy43: For a faster network go for p2

sowi o! Faster n/wrk as in.... Stronger n/wrk 4 browsin(downloadin) or callin?
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Elegbede205(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2013
I jxt Pray tecno wuld produce a phone lyk dat infinix X451(Piple say infinix are hot plate device)...d phone z perfect...I wuld get it ASAP
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Ayostically: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2013
Cowboy43: Have sacrifice my sleep to get the best out of both phone if u ain't still satisfy wait for new release
Jah bles yu. well done

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by dazekid(m): 10:28am On Oct 03, 2013
@precioussilas10...the colors on the p5 are very vibrant and distinguished so I guess this goes to mean it is 16m colors...
@elegbede205...d phone does not lag and I have over 60apps installed,the battery is superb...overall the phone is great...I am meant to have posted my full review but mtn has completely blocked bis on android so I can't drop the post yet...

2 Likes

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by joshdroid: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2013
time to buy
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by joshdroid: 10:45am On Oct 03, 2013
Cowboy43: that with be if you send me money to subscribe
oga na time for u to sell this one 10k nd buy anoda one ooo abi??
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by dazekid(m): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2013
Benchmark scores...

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Elegbede205(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2013
dazekid: @precioussilas10...the colors on the p5 are very vibrant and distinguished so I guess this goes to mean it is 16m colors...
@elegbede205...d phone does not lag and I have over 60apps installed,the battery is superb...overall the phone is great...I am meant to have posted my full review but mtn has completely blocked bis on android so I can't drop the post yet...
yh tank U...4inch is gud?
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2013
What i see is that if i continue replying i will keep on reply till the next release... grin if you need knowledge get yourself a scientists...keep on asking questions till the phone is outdated before you buy,Or wait for the perfect phone from mars

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by dazekid(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2013
The 4inch is great...I would have posted pictures of my own but the size is too large...its a pretty cool phone..
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by branks1: 11:26am On Oct 03, 2013
can games be transferred 4rm a gionee to tecno phone through wifi
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by dazekid(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2013
The 4inch is great...I would have posted pictures of my own but the size is too large...its a pretty cool phone..the only issue I have is with the camera coz when taking shots,the first camera flash has a high intensity but d second and final shot is dimmed making the pictures dark...was able to get around this though with camera 2 app...I just leave the flash on permanently and take pictures but d downside of this is that because of the picture quality,the size is now above 3mb as opposed to the 600-900kb of the shots taken with the normal camera app....
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 03, 2013
P5 is a perfect phone for me coz i don't like bigger screen than this... My FIFA play without lag,music is superb,battery life is ok,camera is ok for a none CIA like me or i dont even remember the last time i use my phone camera....what more do u need in a phone?

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by evergreen247: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2013
Cowboy43: P5 is a perfect phone for me coz i don't like bigger screen than this... My FIFA play without lag,music is superb,battery life is ok,camera is ok for a none CIA like me or i dont even remember the last time i use my phone camera....what more do u need in a phone?
Guy can you explain the extent of p2 lag and where it is felt most?
.... Like better screen, easy on eye, good network connection which you mentioned that it win but I need clarification in this area please!
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Youngtekkey(m): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2013
dazekid: The 4inch is great...I would have posted pictures of my own but the size is too large...its a pretty cool phone..the only issue I have is with the camera coz when taking shots,the first camera flash has a high intensity but d second and final shot is dimmed making the pictures dark...was able to get around this though with camera 2 app...I just leave the flash on permanently and take pictures but d downside of this is that because of the picture quality,the size is now above 3mb as opposed to the 600-900kb of the shots taken with the normal camera app....
so u are saying that the flash is good even at night,for the size of the images download photo editor on playstore and click on resize/recrop to any size u want
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Youngtekkey(m): 11:57am On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by blaqcoffee: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ok...so I got my P5 yesterday, and I do like it. But I have to ask; how do I get started?
Before you respond, pls take into consideration the following....for those who might feel irritated at my question and want to lash me! LOLZ!
First off, I'm a girl, and I am not a phone expert. So most of the things you guys have been mentioning here, I am so new to.
Second, it's my first android phone....so you can imagine my state right now!
So, any advice to help a sister enjoy her first android phone would be highly appreciated.
Thanks fellas!

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by dazekid(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
This is a pic to show how well the battery lasts....although it lasted way longer than this coz I rebooted my phone but this is the from battery on 79% to 15%

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by dazekid(m): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
Youngtekkey: so u are saying that the flash is good even at night,for the size of the images download photo editor on playstore and click on resize/recrop to any size u want

Yes o...the flash is good at night...I don't know bout the a+ and a2 but the flash on this is better than the one on the phantom a1...it is just that using the default camera app,the flash "flashes" twice...the first flash is really bright but the second flash is nothing to write home about...I am actually posting with my torch2 presently coz mtn has blocked bis on android but as soon as I can start browsing on my p5 again, I'll drop a full review with pictures...
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
evergreen247: Guy can you explain the extent of p2 lag and where it is felt most?
.... Like better screen, easy on eye, good network connection which you mentioned that it win but I need clarification in this area please!
p2 doesn't lag when you play game but some buttons won't respond immediately dat was why i dislike p2, sometimes when u scroll your web page u will notice a slide lag too..p2 network is far more better than p5 if terms of browsing.... You get that?
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by joshdroid: 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
lets see some ss naaaaa
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
evergreen247: Guy can you explain the extent of p2 lag and where it is felt most?
p2 doesn't lag when you play game but some buttons won't respond immediately dat was why i dislike p2, sometimes when u scroll your web page u will notice a slide lag too..p2 network is far more better than p5 in terms of browsing.... You get that?
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by joshdroid: 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
directonpc: so josh and cow never buy this phone yet its better than p2. just saying sha
na u kwn say na watin we talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (186) (Reply)

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.