Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread - Phones (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (438835 Views)

Tecno P5+ Discussion / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wisdomray: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
samieiyke: I finally settled for the p5... got it today, but I noticed there is no widget. Is there anything I can do to make it appear in the menu interface?
from what I understand if you want widget tab to be in menu just like that of m3 then the launcher you need is Nova launcher. download it and you will get what you want

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Codedboy95(m): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
kolidave: I never specified that its a new one or an old phone.... Buh if you notice sumfin, if a current/voltage source is too low to charge a device it won't charge.... The device and the battery takes the available charge it needs from the voltage source and if the charge is not enough to charge the battery,it won't charge. Now that's physics...
true true true. Infact charging ur smartphone with a low current (my meaning of low is 999mA below) doesnt really hav effect on ba3 ( i actually thought it can damage the ba3 buh after doing some googling i gat to later know that even low current is beta than high current ) the only downside is daht it will take longer time to charge unlike regular socket . So u can charge ur phone using ur laptop buh no complain if it takes 6hrs to get it fully charged lol.

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by mikolis(m): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
addmeon whatsapp group on 080707723367
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by mikolis(m): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
On ur home screen click on d option button(first button by ur left) which opens d options den u click "add" den different types od widget will apppear.
samieiyke: I finally settled for the p5... got it today, but I noticed there is no widget. Is there anything I can do to make it appear in the menu interface?

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by kolidave: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
buchito1: Tnx man..... was jst observing... No be say i be olodo oo.. Bt guyz!!! I need games naaaa.. Help out!
u need a good internet connection and a lot of mb for that. A good game is always above 10mb. You can also connect to a wifi for faster and easy downloads
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by kolidave: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
Codedboy95: true true true. Infact charging ur smartphone with a low current (my meaning of low is 999mA below) doesnt really hav effect on ba3 ( i actually thought it can damage the ba3 buh after doing some googling i gat to later know that even low current is beta than high current ) the only downside is daht it will take longer time to charge unlike regular socket . So u can charge ur phone using ur laptop buh no complain if it takes 6hrs to get it fully charged lol.
now u see. Glad u know better now and Tanx for widing my knowledge too.

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by samieiyke(m): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
mikolis: On ur home screen click on d option button(first button by ur left) which opens d options den u click "add" den different types od widget will apppear.

yeah, I noticed. though I found out after allot of trial and errors, and resetting my phone just as oga digested... I appreciate your response though. thanks...

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
pls wch ba3 saver ia bst for dis fone
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Spiff20(m): 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
Pls guys residing in ph how much is this phone in port harcourt and where can i get it?
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
hello guys, 4 those of u waiting for Tecno M5, they said they are really working hard to make sure that the Tecno M5 will be released b4 this november runs out. Just be patient, indeed God is with those that have patient.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Talk2nanro(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
buchito1: Abeg guyz... Dos dis fone have notofication lite?? Cause i tot i saw a nortification lite in d front of d fone... Nd i lost the fone manual... reply pals.. Tnx
Notofication and Nortification, laughing out loud with my head upside down. though not at you, just what you wrote
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by bode15: 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
guys pls help me
I can't download anything from play store even though I streamline the video review of some of these app easily but I have never downloaded a single dime from play store.Pls what could be wrong? Thanks
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by bode15: 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
and besides,how can I make use of this black mart or 4shared.Pls in a nutshell how can I download.Thanks
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by megaphantom(m): 1:53am On Nov 05, 2013
omo....i ont knw if dis z a fault...buh basicallyi fink d sensitivity on d bottom ov ma screen z very low.....TYPIN 4 INSTANCE, I HV TO TAP SLIGHTLY ABOVE D SPACEBAR 4 IT TO CONNECT.. d tin don taya me.....n finkin ov returnin it...hope dy wont talk trash(d lousy ladies in d store i bought it)
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 6:24am On Nov 05, 2013
Pls guys I really need help,its now I knew what is blocking my account on nairaland,each time I used font on nairaland I get banned, before I thought it was my account error so I open three account but all got banned the moment I used font,but no be only me dey used font here now,why be say only my account will be banned for using that,at least I can see many people using the font,abeg guys anybody that know the solution should help me out o .
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wisdomray: 6:39am On Nov 05, 2013
megaphantom: omo....i ont knw if dis z a fault...buh basicallyi fink d sensitivity on d bottom ov ma screen z very low.....TYPIN 4 INSTANCE, I HV TO TAP SLIGHTLY ABOVE D SPACEBAR 4 IT TO CONNECT.. d tin don taya me.....n finkin ov returnin it...hope dy wont talk trash(d lousy ladies in d store i bought it)
when I bought my first p5 I thought it was mine alone so I returned the phone not because of the sensitivity issue alone but because it had serious network issues and I was given a new one and their sensitivity are the same at bottom part of the screen I also checked my friends p5 and its the same. All I did was go to settings>developer options and tick 'show touches' under input options, it's now working fine. you can do the same but if it doesn't improve you can take it back.
NOTE: I AM NOT TELLING YOU NOT TO RETURN THE PHONE TO THE MARKETER
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by megaphantom(m): 7:30am On Nov 05, 2013
tanx o ma leader....buh dis shii z riili mest up..lollllz....i rili wish id find sm1 else wit d fone n see 4 maslf b4 goina complain
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Alfred573(m): 7:50am On Nov 05, 2013
Dollerman: hello guys, 4 those of u waiting for Tecno M5, they said they are really working hard to make sure that the Tecno M5 will be released b4 this november runs out. Just be patient, indeed God is with those that have patient.
Tnx bro 4 d info but can u giv us d site or did u get d info 4rm a reliable source? If yes who? Tnx
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2013
Dollerman don blow lie!!!!!!!! TECNO CEO ni tongue smiley wink
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2013
Talk2nanro: Notofication and Nortification, laughing out loud with my head upside down. though not at you, just what you wrote

na u get English language ba?!!

nigerians sef mtchewww!!!!!
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by vanvicker(m): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2013
Pls I tried using framaroot to root my p5 once I click bromir and try to reboot my phone it shows Chinese language once I press power on and volume,please add me on 7BB9856D if u can kindly guide me through.Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by luckshine: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2013
emiblaze19: padi very easy o, just download flamaroot open it n u will c an option to root just click on it n u will c successfull DAT u nid to reboot ur phone, hope u know how to reboot?
pls I no know how to reboot, pls kindly teach me pls
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by otabsky: 11:51am On Nov 05, 2013
please how does one go to home screen from
within application without closing it? also I don't
see my notifications at the top. I am new on jellybean. your help will be
greatly appreciated
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by ManiaPrince(m): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2013
Pls, can someone tell me d functions of xposed installer & what re modules
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Talk2nanro(m): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
vanvicker: Pls I tried using framaroot to root my p5 once I click bromir and try to reboot my phone it shows Chinese language once I press power on and volume,please add me on 7BB9856D if u can kindly guide me through.Thanks in anticipation.
when i rooted mine i did not press power key and volume down, when i saw superSU and sub binary successfully installed i off it for 30 seconds and on it and it started booting and upgrading
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by buchito1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
luckshine:
pls I no know how to reboot, pls kindly teach me pls
Dude, hold ur power button...
Nd move the green arrow logo to d red power off... Viola!!!! Ur fone wud reboot.. grin enjoy!!
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by buchito1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
otabsky: please how does one go to home screen from
within application without closing it? also I don't
see my notifications at the top. I am new on jellybean. your help will be
greatly appreciated
Dude jst touch d middle pad... Dat tin wey be like house for d midle of ur fone key pad... Nd ur fone go minimize... Hold dat same key again... If u wanna see opend apps... Tinz wey u dey do wey u np close.. As for d nortification matter... I no sabi dat one oo... Try re boot ur fone sha... Cheers..
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by cumz(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
afternoon frnds.... pls I lost my sim.. now retrieved... is dere a way I can get all my FB frnds on my contact back?
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by santosslam: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
i cnt sleep,playing pes 12 and FIFA 14..wow! just like ps2...main reason 4 purchasing.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Daviedadoo(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
plz tp5 crew were cn i get p5 in.warri.tnx in advance
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by buchito1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
cumz: afternoon frnds.... pls I lost my sim.. now retrieved... is dere a way I can get all my FB frnds on my contact back?
D best way if u send dem all an inbox on fb... Cause wat u asked is impossible!! Sori man!
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Neduzze5(m): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
HOW TO ROOT YOUR TECNO P5

1. Download Framaroot 1.6.0 from here >> https:///ANWq8aIM
2. Install it.
3. Open it and select SuperSu at the top right of your phone
4. Click on boromir
5. You'll be asked to reboot.
6. Reboot your phone. You'll notice that supersu has automatically been installed.
7. Open it and then close it
8. That's all. Download Root checker to check root status.

Join the Tecno P5 group on Whatsapp for more and faster help.

Add 07014726315

I'll also teach you what is CWM and show you how to install CWM recovery on your phone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (186) (Reply)

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.