Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

To The Appologist - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To The Appologist (2327 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Appologist by darfur(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2008
haba kobo, i congratulate you, you have succeeded in making me argue/gist/discuss with you after i said to myself no more.

anyway let me say this . . . you highlightes a statement i made where i said i cannot exonerate our leadership in africa , you asked me to get proof of it. now i showed you where i have held african leaders culpable, abi no be wetin you been mean? or what did you mean by i should get proof of the fact that i wont exonerate african leadership

pls kobo, good night (abi good day for US)
Re: To The Appologist by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2008
darfur:

haba kobo, i congratulate you, you have succeeded in making me argue/gist/discuss with you after i said to myself no more.

anyway let me say this . . . you highlightes a statement i made where i said i cannot exonerate our leadership in africa , you asked me to get proof of it. now i showed you where i have held african leaders culpable, abi no be wetin you been mean? or what did you mean by i should get proof of the fact that i wont exonerate african leadership

please kobo, good night (abi good day for US)

But did you just pick that part??/ WHat about the other questions that came before that ?? Are you not going to at least back up any of your accusations against me? Or is this just the same old " I THINK IT AND IT BECOMES FACT" way of debating in place here>>
Re: To The Appologist by redsun(m): 12:41am On Jun 24, 2008
Junkie,do u really have something better doing rather than talking bullshit all the time,girlfriend or boyfriend,depending on what sex u are? Or even better research into events in the world,instead of repeating yourself all the time.

If you are a woman as some suggest,i can see a very tom boy type,a man,a very grumpy miserable one.Prove me wrong,show yourself.
Re: To The Appologist by Kobojunkie: 12:46am On Jun 24, 2008
redsun:

Junkie,do u really have something better doing rather than talking bullshit all the time,girlfriend or boyfriend,depending on what sex u are? Or even better research into events in the world,instead of repeating yourself all the time.

If you are a woman as some suggest,i can see a very tom boy type,a man,a very grumpy miserable one.Prove me wrong,show yourself.

But dude…. Are you sure I am the one who spews bullcrap all the time or is it that you cannot stand the FACT that someone else here is willing to stand with views differing from those you subscribe to?? I enjoy looking for and debating intelligent minds. Is that a problem to you now?? Is that the next area for you to initiate an attack on next?? Do feel free to as I kind of enjoy watching people try to put down every other idea as being stupid just cause (without actually providing some intelligent counter argument to back up claims made).
Re: To The Appologist by redsun(m): 12:53am On Jun 24, 2008
There nothing intelligent, about your discusions,you are just zombie with your follow follow ideas.This a new age if i may remind u,fresh ideas and phenomenal minds,
Re: To The Appologist by Kobojunkie: 12:56am On Jun 24, 2008
redsun:

There nothing intelligent, about your discusions,you are just zombie with your follow follow ideas.This a new age if i may remind u,fresh ideas and phenomenal minds,

Do you read Do you think you are more intelligent cause you can posts things like , (There nothing intelligent, about your discusions,you are just zombie with your follow follow ideas.This a new age if i may remind u,fresh ideas and phenomenal minds, )

Where is the evidence to support this?? What unintelligent statement have I made and how do you know it is unintelligent?? These are simple questions for you to answer. Why do you find it so hard to answer simple questions asked of you but it seems second nature for you insult and call people names as if that answers all things for you?? I don't need you to tell you how to think or not need, I need you to answer simple questions or MOVE ON!!!
Re: To The Appologist by redsun(m): 1:06am On Jun 24, 2008
The issue of whether u are intelligent or is not part my agenda,intelligent uncle tom,i know what that be,but that most of your comments here are total craps and u should tell that to the birds not to new age and conscious africans.
Re: To The Appologist by Kobojunkie: 1:09am On Jun 24, 2008
redsun:

The issue of whether u are intelligent or is not part my agenda,intelligent uncle tom,i know what that be,but that most of your comments here are total craps and u should tell that to the birds not to new age and conscious africans.

Yet again, you still have not answered the question. You have again shown that it is easier for you to insult my person baselessly than it is for you to actually come up with valid reason and support for your continued claims. Why do you find it really hard to answer simple questions?? I am not asking for your opinion on my person as knowing the much I know of you, I know that will be a waste of our times. I am simply asking you to SHOW me how you arrived at such, citing actual examples which rationally imply lack of intelligence on the part of the poster. Simple!! Why is this hard for you

PS. Take your own advice please. Stop giving it when you can not apply it to self.
Re: To The Appologist by redsun(m): 1:16am On Jun 24, 2008
You don't have any relevant question i should answer because like i said,all u talk about is crap,someone might find it interesting,but that should be somebody of the same mind set with u,to me u are just a brainwashed nigerian american or whatever u are,who just doesn't see the need for originality.
Re: To The Appologist by Kobojunkie: 1:19am On Jun 24, 2008
redsun:

You don't have any relevant question i should answer because like i said,all u talk about is crap,someone might find it interesting,but that should be somebody of the same mind set with u,to me u are just a brainwashed nigerian american or whatever u are,who just doesn't see the need for originality.
Ok… thanks for the “intelligent” chat. How about you ignore me and that way you do not have to deal with my “lack of intelligence(which so far seems to be all in your mind)” . I mean I would think that be what adults do, in this case. Have a nice life!
Re: To The Appologist by redsun(m): 1:28am On Jun 24, 2008
You just base your ideas and arguments on one sided old school mentality and it is the main sickness of world and that is what the real soldiers are up against,to turn the table around for good.

The old school ain't working,there is nothing to emulate there unless u cherish evil.
Re: To The Appologist by zomby(m): 1:30am On Jun 24, 2008
@superman    i have never in  my life witnessed a kid that seek for attention by constantly exhibiting stupidity and plain benightedness. i call him homo-junkie. the kid lacks basic common sense and he likes big men.
Re: To The Appologist by superman(m): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2008
I TELL YOU!! grin grin
Re: To The Appologist by BigB11(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2008
, 1! grin
Re: To The Appologist by oldie(m): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2008
Typical Nigerian argument
No goal
No substance
No direction
- - - Like our leaders!
Re: To The Appologist by Eziachi: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2008
Someone once said that over a period of time, people or the society tend to behave like their leaders. When Black man blame white man for every woe on him, it's pathetic, when Africans blame the west for every thing that happens to them as a result of their inept leadership, its equally pathetic. World bank or any other bank is there to make money, we may not like their tactics but they never force our leaders to borrow money from them, they knew the stringent conditions attached to those loan but still went ahead.

Most of the time the money is wasted on elephant project that add no gain to their citizens. Some will steal half of the money and go to another western bank and hide it away. Some will remember to take their 5th wife with the money they borrowed from world bank and others. And when these bank comes for their repayment, the same idiotic leaders will start their western conspiracies and their slaves called citizens will believe them. The economy of Chile and Argentina went into a free fall in the mid 90s, it was the same loan from world bank and IMF they used to rebuild their failing economy.

We are always busy knocking the ground instead of the bottom that produced the smelly gas!!!!!!!

We complain about the BBC, CNN for not showing Africa to be a paradise, in order words, lie to us or show us what we wanted to see. But those media houses are indepedence of their governments and they show things as they see fit, even if you disagree with them, but you lot want them to be like NTA. How many time has the NTA and the likes of it ever shows that Abacha, IBB, OBJ, Abdulsalami was looting you dry? How may times has NTA shown us people stuffing ballot boxes in an election. They will be the first to tell us that everything was well when they knew the opposite.

Let Africans stop blaming the west. The West had their own problem but they tend to focus on solving them but in our case we tend to make it worse or look for excuses to justfy our ineptness. How many presidents, premiers or Prime minister had the U.S, UK, France, Germany, France, China, Japan has had since Robert Mugabe came to power? Use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: To The Appologist by superman(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2008
Someone once said that over a period of time, people or the society tend to behave like their leaders.  When Black man blame white man for every woe on him, it's pathetic, when Africans blame the west for every thing that happens to them as a result of their inept leadership, its equally pathetic.  World bank or any other bank is there to make money, we may not like their tactics but they never force our leaders to borrow money from them, they knew the stringent conditions attached to those loan but still went ahead.

Most of the time the money is wasted on elephant project that add no gain to their citizens. Some will steal half of the money and go to another western bank and hide it away. Some will remember to take their 5th wife with the money they borrowed from world bank and others. And when these bank comes for their repayment, the same idiotic leaders will start their western conspiracies and their slaves called citizens will believe them.  The economy of Chile and Argentina went into a free fall in the mid 90s, it was the same loan from world bank and IMF they used to rebuild their failing economy.

We are always busy knocking the ground instead of the bottom that produced the smelly gas!!!!!!!

We complain about the BBC, CNN for not showing Africa to be a paradise, in order words, lie to us or show us what we wanted to see. But those media houses are indepedence of their governments and they show things as they see fit, even if you disagree with them, but you lot want them to be like NTA. How many time has the NTA and the likes of it ever shows that Abacha, IBB, OBJ, Abdulsalami was looting you dry?  How may times has NTA shown us people stuffing ballot boxes in an election. They will be the first to tell us that everything was well when they knew the opposite.

Let Africans stop blaming the west. The West had their own problem but they tend to focus on solving them  but in our case we tend to make it worse or look for excuses to justfy our ineptness. How many presidents, premiers or Prime minister had the US, UK, France, Germany, France, China, Japan  has had since Robert Mugabe came to power? Use your tongue to count your teeth.

listen my friend what you are say is precisely what we have been saying as well!! so ease up !! nawwoo baseless stuff! people just open their yeye mouth de talk like conductor for masar-masa in lagos!

some people will never get it!!! oh god why dnt u folks read thread from the start, analieeeeesttttt, nonesense

talkin to oldies and ezachi
abi the political monkies in nigeria don bite una for mistaken banana!!

shockin!!
Re: To The Appologist by noetic(m): 12:21am On Jun 25, 2008
@ kobo

hypocrisy came to mind because of your penchant disregard for other peoples opinion and ur percieved inaction at tryin to enforce ur opinion on others, i consider it unintelligent but hope u can bcom a better person.

nonetheless u did not deserve the insults u recieved from anyone includin myself.

my sincere apologies for any misconcieved statements
cheers
Re: To The Appologist by Kobojunkie: 1:38am On Jun 25, 2008
noetic:

@ kobo

hypocrisy came to mind because of your penchant disregard for other peoples opinion and your percieved inaction at tryin to enforce your opinion on others, i consider it unintelligent but hope u can bcom a better person.

nonetheless u did not deserve the insults u recieved from anyone includin myself.

cheers
Disregard for peoples opinion?? I believe everyone has a right to an opinion and in a forum that allows for debating of ideas; we are all entitled to our opinion but free to debate as we choose. I have my own opinions; so does everyone else on this planet. I don’t force mine on anyone but I freely speak of mine. People can choose to read or not read. At the end, it is not for me to decide how another chooses to read my posts. It is a free world.
I don’t impose my view on anyone and I do not expect anyone to impose his on me. There are 1000’s of opinions on here, whose should I choose?? Whose should I ignore?? That decision is up to me. I believe the same applies to each person on here. If anyone feels intimidated by me, in any way or uncomfortable with my views, I cannot choose to change just so that person can be more comfortable. I would rather the person learns to respect my right to be different and have views as different as they may come. I accord the same to others as I am here to debate and I do so freely.

Why in the world would I try to enforce my opinion?? Worse on other human beings who have their own OPINIONS and deserve the same respect for having such as I would like to get for mine?? Isn't that the main problem with the world??
I believe in freewill, either people act freely or they are forced. I would rather see more people get the point, than have my opinion forced on others.
Re: To The Appologist by noetic(m): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Disregard for peoples opinion?? I believe everyone has a right to an opinion and in a forum that allows for debating of ideas; we are all entitled to our opinion but free to debate as we choose. I have my own opinions; so does everyone else on this planet. I don’t force mine on anyone but I freely speak of mine. People can choose to read or not read. At the end, it is not for me to decide how another chooses to read my posts. It is a free world.
I don’t impose my view on anyone and I do not expect anyone to impose his on me. There are 1000’s of opinions on here, whose should I choose?? Whose should I ignore?? That decision is up to me. I believe the same applies to each person on here. If anyone feels intimidated by me, in any way or uncomfortable with my views, I cannot choose to change just so that person can be more comfortable. I would rather the person learns to respect my right to be different and have views as different as they may come. I accord the same to others as I am here to debate and I do so freely.

Why in the world would I try to enforce my opinion?? Worse on other human beings who have their own OPINIONS and deserve the same respect for having such as I would like to get for mine?? Isn't that the main problem with the world??
I believe in freewill, either people act freely or they are forced. I would rather see more people get the point, than have my opinion forced on others.

well noted
cheers
Re: To The Appologist by superman(m): 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2008
@ kobo

hypocrisy came to mind because of your penchant disregard for other peoples opinion and your percieved inaction at tryin to enforce your opinion on others, i consider it unintelligent but hope u can bcom a better person.

cheers

nairaland u-turn!! nawaa oo

we got a problem here, massive one
Re: To The Appologist by texazzpete(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2008
superman:

nairaland u-turn!! nawaa oo

we got a problem here, massive one

The biggest problem i see here is that people don't realise there's a great learning opportunity to be gained from Nairaland.

There's no point obstinately sticking to a particular viewpoint if you feel your convictions have changed.
Re: To The Appologist by superman(m): 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2008
texazzpete

u correct!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Ugly Face Of Terror / Words On Marble - What Nuhu Ribadu Said About Bola Tinubu In 2007 / Imo Governorship Elections Fraught With Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.