Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Have They Ever Told You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have They Ever Told You (1038 Views)

10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have They Ever Told You by t00cUTE(f): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2008
HAS EITHER OR BOTH OF YOUR PARENTS EVER TOLD YOU THEY LOVE YOU,

AND IF THEY VE AT WAT AGE. U KNW LIKE THE WHITE PEOPLE THEY DO THAT OFTEN, BUT I THINK ITS KINDA RARE IN AFRICA,

OR AM I WRONG
Re: Have They Ever Told You by Mesmerize(f): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2008
Gosh, that's so right.

Well, I told me mother to stop hugging me and kissing me like a lil girl. But I love you, she doesn't have to say it. I feel it by what she does for me kiss kiss
Re: Have They Ever Told You by tearface(f): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2008
Well, I'm 23 and my Mum tells me she loves me everyday and hugs me each time we see grin grin grin grin
Re: Have They Ever Told You by onyinye2(f): 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2008
to tell you the truth, they have never said i love you to me. i guess it never really bothered me. i guess i knew they loved me so i didnt need to hear it.
Re: Have They Ever Told You by ideycraze1: 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2008
you are all fools.
Re: Have They Ever Told You by Mesmerize(f): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2008
idey_craze:

you are all fools.
see this pepeye brain
Re: Have They Ever Told You by Godalone(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2008
They never said it.
Re: Have They Ever Told You by Godalone(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2008
idey_craze:

you are all fools.
I am very sure and confirm that you are sick.
Re: Have They Ever Told You by ifyalways(f): 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2008
I love you . . . .verb,action word !
Their action did all the saying.dont need any dry talk with no action. cheesy
onyinye2:

to tell you the truth, they have never said i love you to me. i guess it never really bothered me. i guess i knew they loved me so i didnt need to hear it.
vraiment !
Re: Have They Ever Told You by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2008
Maybe once or twice.
Re: Have They Ever Told You by mohawkchic(f): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2008
~Yeah,for as long as i can remember!!
Re: Have They Ever Told You by opokonwa(m): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2008
They say it all the time via their actions!
Actions speak louder than words.
Re: Have They Ever Told You by unit(f): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2008
Words cant beat acts like keeping vigil whenever we were sick,going through every exam with with us to the extent of going with us(at least up to secondary entrance exams),giving a broke adult child money and so many things i just cant put into words right now.Love is better said through actions especially in naija.
Re: Have They Ever Told You by iice(f): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2008
Yeah they say it all the time, every bloody phone call, the sms, emails too
Re: Have They Ever Told You by 2Legit: 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2008
They only said it with their actions. I dont need lip service.
I see a lot of parents now who tell their children they love them all the time but the kids have been spoilt rotten. na so dem dey love children?
Re: Have They Ever Told You by tRoOE(f): 4:36am On Jun 26, 2008
They rarely say it which doesn't really bother me, since I know they love me through their action.

Re: Have They Ever Told You by benincitys(f): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2008
i am 28 have never be told i love you , i have a one year old baby who i tell everyday i love you , i would have like the lip service not actions .

1 Like

Re: Have They Ever Told You by origina9ja(f): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2008
yes

(1) (Reply)

Get The Mr Or Mrs Right / Why It Is Important For Parents To Educate Their Children / Help My Love Was Raped By Her Own Dad, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.