Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,059 members, 7,867,008 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Review Needed For My About To Be Used "ABOUT THIS FORUM" - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review Needed For My About To Be Used "ABOUT THIS FORUM" (466 Views)

Greenmouse Website Wears A New Look (review Needed) / A Nursery/primary School Website(review Needed) / Postoffice.com.ng - Review Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Needed For My About To Be Used "ABOUT THIS FORUM" by Emyo(m): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2013
Hello,
--- is a Nigerian social forum which pays you in real naira and kobo to chat, message, reply, post, open new threads, make new friends and even to update your status on its social forum.

The community is designed strictly for Nigerians in higher institution.

With the hope to live among our users and to serve them better, we are still establishing representations in all Nigeria's campus.

This way, we hope to be the biggest, most informative and helpful social forum in Nigeria.

Here is what you can do on this social forum:
- Send unlimited instant single or bulk customize sms to any mobile number in Nigeria.
- Report breaking news and trending stories.
- Share your experience of a particular place, event, product or service.
- Share your knowledge/opinion on topics of interest.
- Ask questions, or make requests and receive helpful answers from other members of the forum.
- Share earned credit among other users.
- Request for instant transfer of earned credit into your Nigeria bank account from our 24/7 online moderators
- Buy more sms units.
- Buy anything at all on the forum with your credit and get it delivered to your hostel room.

Our categories covers virtually every topic of interest and you can also request for a new category.

You can join this forum for free now and get verified at any time.
Type of Users are: verified or unknown.

The cost of verification are transferred back to the users immediately they invite five other persons to join the social forum.

Scholarship among other promotional offers and gifts are opened to outstanding users at any time.

This initiative is welcomed but strictly for campuspeeps so get verified to enjoy premium services.

Regards.
Ogiri Emmanuel cosmos.
Re: Review Needed For My About To Be Used "ABOUT THIS FORUM" by Emyo(m): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2013
Let get talking
Re: Review Needed For My About To Be Used "ABOUT THIS FORUM" by CODEEATER(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2013
Which forum
Re: Review Needed For My About To Be Used "ABOUT THIS FORUM" by Emyo(m): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2013
CODE-EATER:
Which forum
just review what you see.

I cant post the link now because am still working on it.

Is what I want to use as the 'about this forum' meaningful?
Re: Review Needed For My About To Be Used "ABOUT THIS FORUM" by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
@Emyo pls let's talk about kogi state scholarship and Bursary. I'm an indigent indigene but do not school at kogi.. my phone is 08162703730..
email jamesomeiza@gmail.com
thanks in anticipation.
Re: Review Needed For My About To Be Used "ABOUT THIS FORUM" by Emyo(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2013
Thankyou Code eater all thanks to Bigjoe. My forum is LIVE.

(1) (Reply)

Form Update / Who Is Good In Android UI Here ?? Paying Job / Need Analytical Help On Web Page Www.cleanbeersystems.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.