Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Angry Lady Sugar Daddy Snatcher - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Lady Sugar Daddy Snatcher (655 Views)

Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) / I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) / I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angry Lady Sugar Daddy Snatcher by RealSleek(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2013
There is a saying that " hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". This turned out to be absolutely true when a lady found out that her friend is sharing her sugar daddy with her behind her back.
So she decided to keep it gangster, turn her friend's face to paper and drew some designs on it with blade .
The most surprising of this whole issue is that despite having blood all over her face, the sugar daddy snatching friend still had a reason to smile in that disturbing picture.
I tried to get the location but my informant wasn't ready to disclose. So ladies be careful out there...

Re: Angry Lady Sugar Daddy Snatcher by Omogbhollahorn(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2013
How u go take know say life dey do them now grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can A Woman Ra.pe A Man? / Guy Steals Iphone Sends Owner 11-page Handwritten List Of 1,000 Contacts / A Mother's Letter To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.