Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Rumours About Okocha And Ronaldinho. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rumours About Okocha And Ronaldinho. (11836 Views)

PICS; Who Has The Biggest Lap Between Aguero, Yaya Toure And Ronaldinho / Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? / Jay Jay Okocha and World Best Player Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rumours About Okocha And Ronaldinho. by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2013
I used to listen to alot of people talk abt how Ronaldinho said Okocha was his Mentor. People get this so confused dat they would say that Okocha actually thaught Ronaldinho how to play. My own opinion is dat; Ronaldinho might respect Okocha cos he was young wen he was playing in PSG wif Okocha nd he might av said he respected him buh not dat Okocha thaught him how to play. I fink Ronaldinho plays well dan Okocha, although Okocha might av skills to show off nd all dat buh Ronaldinho wins matches nd dat is d most important tin in football, ''Winning''. I want NLD member's opinion here.
Re: Rumours About Okocha And Ronaldinho. by sdavirus: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2013
Okocha didn't necessarily teach him how to play, he learnt how to play on the streets of Brazil, and he said he used to practice with his dog, which had a wicked left foot. Funny enough, in the interview, this came up.
Ronaldinho himself said he learnt some things about football, from Jay-Jay.....during training, watching him, and him showing him stuff. And Jay-Jay calls him his little bro. Of cos, he has respect for Jay-Jay, and m sure that goes vice-versa. He also talked about the similarities between Brazilian and African players...... I guess that answers it for you.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland 2021 Nigeria Football Awards Voting Thread / Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) / Anichebe To Provide Synthetic Pitches In Schools, To Partner Anambra Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.