Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Want To Be Super Eagles’ Coach Again —samson Siasia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Be Super Eagles’ Coach Again —samson Siasia (635 Views)

Full List Of 30 Players Invited To Camp By Samson Siasia For Rio Olympics / Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be Super Eagles’ Coach Again —samson Siasia by MAYOWAAK: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
Former Super Eagles’ coach, Samson Siasia, discusses life outside the pitch. In this interview, he also unveils another side of him

Do you have dreams?

Yes I do. I always dream that someday I will become a Super Eagles’ coach again and learn from the mistakes that I have made before. I want to build a nice empire, where I will be able to create jobs for young men, so they will be empowered to take care of their families. I want to make sure I take care of my kids and give them the best education there is in the world.

http://www.punchng.com/spice/essence/i-want-to-be-super-eagles-coach-again-samson-siasia/

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Super Eagles’ Coach Again —samson Siasia by PurpleHouse(m): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
Oga, I Love You sha, I nor go lie! But Keshi is going to Bring us The World Cup 2014, and then, 2018 before handing over to Sunday Olise! By then you've probably grown old waiting! Go look for Other Jobs Bro! Keshi ain't through yet!
Re: I Want To Be Super Eagles’ Coach Again —samson Siasia by lexyman(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
Sia1 should go for more coaching course and learn rudiments of modern football ... By then he will attract other African country .maybe after his success with he can start a bid again for SE
Re: I Want To Be Super Eagles’ Coach Again —samson Siasia by belovedbest(m): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
It shall come to pass! I have always believed you. I'm not saying or expecting Keshi to fail but somehow someday, it will happen. Keshi must have picked one or two lesson(s) from Sia1's mistake especially with the so-called 'big boys'. Though I would have preferred the two coaching SE together-It's gonna be whao!
Re: I Want To Be Super Eagles’ Coach Again —samson Siasia by kokoA(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
Abeg make dis man no near our super eagles again o. He doesn't know the kind of trauma he put some of us through when we failed to qualify for AFCON right here at our backyard fa.. Siasia I am too young to die of high BP please.
Re: I Want To Be Super Eagles’ Coach Again —samson Siasia by striker9(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2013
You had your chances,maybe you can start all over again from U17.
Re: I Want To Be Super Eagles’ Coach Again —samson Siasia by uffforum: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
I don't think he will be lucky to have that chance again Keshi is the right man
Re: I Want To Be Super Eagles’ Coach Again —samson Siasia by divinelove(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
he shld look for job within nigerian league, surprised he hasnt gotten one yet
Re: I Want To Be Super Eagles’ Coach Again —samson Siasia by blesoh(f): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
kokoA: Abeg make dis man no near our super eagles again o. He doesn't know the kind of trauma he put some of us through when we failed to qualify for AFCON right here at our backyard fa.. Siasia I am too young to die of high BP please.
lol.abeg u too funny.

(1) (Reply)

Win N10,000 For Predicting The Winner Of Manchester United Vs Man City Derby / La Liga Referees VS EPL Referees;whose Officiating Do You Prefer? / Fifa 2014 World Cup Draw Rehearsal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.