Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia (14153 Views)

Enyeama, Mikel Recalled For Eagles’ Friendlies / Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania / Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by siddiq202(m): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
I thought I will see a 45-man list lol

NFF technical committee, I see you wink
Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by emiye(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
Musiwa has set the pace for this thread, can the mods hide his comment and that of the other "dundees" quoting him.
Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by kstyle2(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
Y shola ameobi stil kips gettin cald up ahead of d uche brodas(kalu had 18goals last sizn,ikechukwu had 14)enaramo(14goals last sizn)or ezekiel imoh(18goals last sizn n he's jst 19yrs)baffles me...ameobi is old,lacks pace n turnd 2 9ja as a last resort....sotyn doesnt jst add up here
Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by obi4eze(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
Too many hidden posts.
Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by princeFAD: 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
Why will they train for four days in Abuja and travel to addis ababa on the eve of the match?I think this is a bad plan.later if they couldnt win the match,they would be complaining that they couldnt acclamatise enough,that they get tired very easily.They should have go to addisababa to train for at least 3 days before the match
Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by Emmysteve(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
musiwa1a: What I am saying is that fifa should give 3 slot
You dont have a point. just shutup
Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by EMMABC1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
I can see there are sacred cows on this forum when it comes to ethnic and sectional bashing and bigotry. MUSIWA has posted two comments that have derailed the intent of this topic and yet, our incompetent Moderators have not deleted them. It's glaringly evident that what we have here as moderators are a bunch of trolls and ethnic bigots.
Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by emiye(m): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
prince FAD: Why will they train for four days in Abuja and travel to addis ababa on the eve of the match?I think this is a bad plan.later if they couldnt win the match,they would be complaining that they couldnt acclamatise enough,that they get tired very easily.They should have go to addisababa to train for at least 3 days before the match

I wonder o, Ethiopia is high altitude, and such terrain requires they get acclimatise, i will like to warn Nigerians who think we will run over ethiopia and advance to the world cup to simmer.

Our qualifying games are not impressive enough, overconfidence might be our undoing.

Nigeria vs Namibia 1-0 , Namibia vs Nigeria 1-1 Nigeria vs Kenya 1-1 , Kenya vs Nigeria 0-1 Nigeria vs Malawi 2-0, Malawi vs Nigeria 1-1.

In four out of the 6 world cup wualifying games, we managed to salvage 2 wins from the jaws of draws in the dying minutes of the games(against kenya and namibia) and 2 draws from the jaws of defeat in the dying minutes of the games (against kenya and namibia)
Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by Ninilowo(m): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
Goal keepers: Stephen Keshi, Steving Kesi and Steven Keshi

Mid fielders: Stephen Keshi,Stephen Okechukwu, Stephen Keshi, Stephen Keshi,Stephen Keshi, Stephen Keshi, Steohen Keshi, Stephen Keshi,Stephen Keshi,Stephen Keshi and Stephen Keshi

Forwards: Stephen Keshi, Stephen Keshi, Stephen Keshi,Stephen Keshi, Stephen Keshi,Stephen Keshi,Stephen Keshi, Stephen Keshi,Stephen Keshi and Stephen Keshi.
AS LONG AS THEY KEEP WINNING.......NO HASSELS.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by Danhumprey: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
Musiwa,abi na Amusiwa is here!.....and as usual,doing what he knows best(spamming threads with his tribalistic comments). Seun,pls give this guy a lenghty ban! angry
Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ninilowo: Goal keepers: Stephen Keshi, Steving Kesi and Steven Keshi

Mid fielders: Stephen Keshi,Stephen Okechukwu, Stephen Keshi, Stephen Keshi,Stephen Keshi, Stephen Keshi, Steohen Keshi, Stephen Keshi,Stephen Keshi,Stephen Keshi and Stephen Keshi

Forwards: Stephen Keshi, Stephen Keshi, Stephen Keshi,Stephen Keshi, Stephen Keshi,Stephen Keshi,Stephen Keshi, Stephen Keshi,Stephen Keshi and Stephen Keshi.
guy ogini
Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by smogup: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
Why is all these posts hidden.
Just remove them and dont tell us instead of waisting our mb.
Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by Gwekzy: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
Y Obinna I neva liked dat guy..
Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by Adufaye(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
But y d person just dey hide all d post na?

I comment,no b say ma comment bad dem jst hide am! "No b soo oh,"

Abi 2day na (((hiding post day??)))
Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by omajali2003(m): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ethiopia, run for your life! grin
Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by bunku(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
D list is a nice one. Pls keshi no rooms for error.Up eagles
Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by bunku(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
(quote author=Gwekzy]Y Obinna I neva liked dat guy..[/quote) pls keep shut,u dont need to like any player.let keshi do his job
Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by engroke(m): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ninilowo: Goal keepers: Stephen Keshi, Steving Kesi and Steven Keshi

This is the result when too much igbo + garri do collabo 4 ur brain, most especially if u post when u are under HOT nigerian sun

1 Like

Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
mmeri bu nkai ooo na mbido, mmeri bu nkai ooo na njedebe!
Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by born2boink(m): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
Why hidden post of people, let's see their opinion, I know what is the mind of those people whose post were hidden, hopefully Nigeria have not divided? I reserved my comment. Till then
Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by bokohalal(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
With this team,qualification is assured. Anyway,we did not deserve to be at the World Cup tournament if we lost to Ethiopia.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by lexyman(m): 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
siddiq202: I thought I will see a 45-man list lol

NFF technical committee, I see you wink

Why you saw the 45 man list was because of the friendly match against burkinafaso after the qualifier ...
Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by Mannylex(m): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
Why all the hidden posts? ... And can someone summarise wat the musiwa guy said thatz causing this whole ish... Plzzzz

1 Like

Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by sopoundz(m): 12:17am On Sep 21, 2013
moneybag4411: 6th to comment......baba God noni ....lets go boys....I just pray d super eagles will nt b distracted by all those sweet, beautiful, mozarella.,spicy, icey, candy, pretty ehiopian ladies....argh, their women dey fine die...especially that Mikel Obi., I suspect dat guy.

By the way, I thought sunday mba has moved to france ni now? Wch one b enugu rangers again? Who ia fooling who?
disagreement btw Keshi n Enugu Rangers lead 2 d brkdwn of contract
Re: Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia by sopoundz(m): 12:23am On Sep 21, 2013
k.style:
Y shola ameobi stil kips gettin cald up ahead of d uche brodas(kalu had 18goals last sizn,ikechukwu had 14)enaramo(14goals last sizn)or ezekiel imoh(18goals last sizn n he's jst 19yrs)baffles me...ameobi is old,lacks pace n turnd 2 9ja as a last resort....sotyn doesnt jst add up here
Martins kips giving top performances week in week out, he has also bin ignored buh I kip wondering how Obinna Nsofor gt into d list

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi / Kano Pillars Arrive Malaysia For Basketball Tournament (photos) / Chelsea Reject £35m Offer From Real Madrid For Thibaut Courtois

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.