Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake (2377 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim 30th Birthday Celebration (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Oluchi Onweagba-lucas Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake by topeorekoy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
Why would someone celebrate his/her birthday with this kind of cake?

The Kenyan artist, actress and poet who turned 30 on Thursday, September 19, 2013 celebrated her birthday in a different style by wearing a devil horn and cutting her black burial-like cake.

The black cake was decorated to assume a corpse on a green grass, green leaves on the corpse, a shovel and brown sand beside it and also a cross boldly written- ’30’ ‘1983-2013’.

Apparently, the idea was for the celebrant to celebrate the passing of her youthful days.

She cut her cake with top actress, Nini Wacera, Tusker Project Fame (TPF) contestant, Patricia Kihoro and a small number of family and friends in attendance.

Kaz launched her music career at 14 and in 2004, she represented Kenya on Project Fame in South Africa.

She has released three albums ‘Somin’, ‘K-A-Z’ and ‘The Naked Truth is’

See more from her b;day party at: http://topeorekoya..com/#sthash.T94uGWtR.dpuf

Re: Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake by Arosa(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
If she die tomorrow now peeps go dey blame devil. angry

1 Like

Re: Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake by angelTI(f): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
RIP in advance young woman

1 Like

Re: Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake by olabiz2010: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
Wonder sha never end shocked

Re: Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake by switdil(f): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
shocked shocked
Chaii
Devil don chop her soul finish

1 Like

Re: Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake by fairygeh(f): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
Madness at its Zenith

1 Like

Re: Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake by Tholudee(f): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
shocked Abi my eyes dey deceive me?
Re: Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake by Chinwem(f): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
She'll get what she's asking for..........foolish much
Re: Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake by Ichliebedich(f): 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
Devil don possess this one. End time things
Re: Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake by emperorchedda(m): 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
Who gives a f*ck?
Re: Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake by amtalkin(f): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
What then shall we say?
If this is not end time things wat else shall we call it
The cake dey fear me to look sef
Re: Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
EndTimeThingzz lipsrsealed
Re: Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake by joyli: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
angel TI: RIP in advance young woman

Na ogbanje!! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake by Austeenxx: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dafuqq? shocked shocked

The Devil is somewhere smiling and saying, "Yes!!! That's my lil girl. cheesy"
Re: Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake by karmaleon: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
She is twisted. She just tickled my fancy.
Re: Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake by Abbey2sam(m): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
What can I say than .............

R.......................I.......................P
Re: Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 21, 2013
those horns look fake.. photo editing tinz.. dat was d first thing dat caught my fancy..
Re: Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake by GeneralJ(m): 3:21am On Sep 21, 2013
and when someobdy say end time now, mods go dey bann person

abeg jo
end time cake
Re: Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake by Temismith(f): 5:30am On Sep 21, 2013
I can bet with anything dat dis gel ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ possessed. Na only U̶̲̥̅̊ go chop ur burial cake. Dis joke ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ pretty expensive.
Re: Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake by NLprincess(f): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2013
The cake only signifies d passage of her youthful age dats d reason for d inscriptn 'here lies kasz youth' if u ask me, I'd say d cake is disturbing n d concept is horrible.

1 Like

Re: Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake by nerodenero: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2013
Indirectly represent the group she belongs. Weird things all over the world is the norms now.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures : How Not To Be A Model / Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows, 70 Sheep, 30 Goats To Marry Daughter Malia / Husband Mistook Wife For A Thief After Seeing Her For First Time Without Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.