Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Free CCNA Hangout - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free CCNA Hangout (629 Views)

Free Ccna Dumps And Practise Questions All For Free! / Download Free Ccna Braindumps Here ! / Free Ccna Dumps Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free CCNA Hangout by dhackdheolu: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hey people,

It's the season of giving back and what better way to give back than to share knowledge freely? smiley

So here's what we are thinking:

Are you preparing for the CCNA Routing and Switching, or CCNA Security certification exam, and you find a topic (or various topics) particularly difficult to understand? Well, how about a free live training session (Google hangout) of about 30-60 minutes, where we tackle the topic and give opportunity to ask those questions.

I'd be the one to take this session(s) and depending on how much traffic this draws, maybe I'd be able to get some of my smart friends to also do some corporate individual social responsibility.

So, write the topic(s) you'd like to have a better understanding of, and we will start with the most selected one.

Spread the word.

About me:
Adeolu Owokade is a technology lover who has always been intrigued by Security. He has multiple years of experience in the design, implementation and support of network and security technologies. He's also CCIE (Security) with a new found love in writing and teaching.

1 Like

Re: Free CCNA Hangout by dhackdheolu: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
IPv6. 8pm. Thursday, 3rd of October. Google Hangout. Get your geek on.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cu9ibnnfai94grg46ibv9mjl124

1 Like

Re: Free CCNA Hangout by ciscochat: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
I have been trying to get my technical certificates in place for a while now but the cost is something else.nah wah o..
Anyway my uncle signed me up for these FREE courses and I am looking forward to them.
I attended one of the live webinars last week and was impressed. check for yourself.
FREE student courses running subscribe here:
http://commsupport.co.uk/free-one-day-course grin

(1) (Reply)

Aclean Laptop For Sale Quickly / A Super-computer That Teaches Itself Common Sence. / Perfectmoney & BTC Up For Grab At Crazy Rates! (n170/unit: PM, N95000/BTC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.