Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Dillish Mathew Joins Vigilante Group - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dillish Mathew Joins Vigilante Group (2490 Views)

BBA Winner, Dillish Storms Oshiomole'​s Party Braless / I'm Totally Blessed To Meet My Father - Dillish / Dillish Mum Meet The Man That Claimed To Be Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dillish Mathew Joins Vigilante Group by topclubv: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
What is this girl doing? Dillish volunteer to partake in a night watch patrol in her community. I have never seen any as humble as this proud winner of $300 grand prize of the just concluded BBA the chase. Maria also joined her in the vigilante group. This is what Dillish has to say, "I will be joining Windheok city police tonight! They will give me uniform too! So you better stay out of trouble tonight!!! Lets us all unite and fight against crime, it starts with you!!
for more visit http://naijalatestmovies..com/2013/09/dillish-joins-vigilante-group.html

1 Like

Re: Dillish Mathew Joins Vigilante Group by g4ucom: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
Gud 4 her oooo
Re: Dillish Mathew Joins Vigilante Group by g4ucom: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
1st to comment OMG halleluya 4x dancing kerewa
Re: Dillish Mathew Joins Vigilante Group by sheedy407(m): 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
Make robbers no shoot am oh so that her END will not come at the TIME when THINGS will be very sweet for her.
Re: Dillish Mathew Joins Vigilante Group by dasparrow: 3:20am On Sep 21, 2013
@Post

Good for her! Dillish and Maria are looking good.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Bitcoin Software Available / Video Of Two Calabar Girls Fighting Over A Guy / Man Exposed Kfc's Cooking Secrets After Being Fired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.