Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,530 members, 7,865,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

UK Total Debt Approx 2 Trillion Dollars Vs Nigeria Less Than 50bn Dollars - WHY - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Total Debt Approx 2 Trillion Dollars Vs Nigeria Less Than 50bn Dollars - WHY (563 Views)

Budgetgate And The 2 Trillion Fraud / 3.2 Trillion Naira For Centenary Village! / Nigeria Less Corrupt Than Kenya I Suppose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Total Debt Approx 2 Trillion Dollars Vs Nigeria Less Than 50bn Dollars - WHY by carmenblandish: 7:20am On Sep 21, 2013
Why did OBJ rush to pay of Nigerian debt when UK with a population of less than half of nigeria owes almost 2,000,000,000,000(how many zero dey trillion sef?)

instead of them to borrow common 20 billion dollars to fix our refineries and even more to sort out our electricity problems, nigerians are been left to rot.

the consequences of a lack of these 2 basic amenities is sending the country fast to abysss...no investment is coming in....no jobs are been created...instead we rely on china for everything from tooth pick to kulikulismiley thereby creating jobs on every level for the chinese people while our graduates languish.

is it that our leaders have an absolute false sense of economics or am i michael jackson?

in my opinion, all special advisers should be white phd professors from reputable universities with a team of researchers to back them up and not Mr Olagungun or Mr Hamza!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2303345/Britains-debt-mountain-reaches-1-39TRILLION-equivalent-90-entire-economy-ONS-reveals.html
Re: UK Total Debt Approx 2 Trillion Dollars Vs Nigeria Less Than 50bn Dollars - WHY by maafen: 7:26am On Sep 21, 2013
carmenblandish: Why did OBJ rush to pay of Nigerian debt when UK with a population of less than half of nigeria owes almost 2,000,000,000,000(how many zero dey trillion sef?)

instead of them to borrow common 20 billion dollars to fix our refineries and even more to sort out our electricity problems, nigerians are been left to rot.

the consequences of a lack of these 2 basic amenities is sending the country fast to abysss...no investment is coming in....no jobs are been created...instead we rely on china for everything from tooth pick to kulikulismiley thereby creating jobs on every level for the chinese people while our graduates languish.

is it that our leaders have an absolute false sense of economics or am i michael jackson?

in my opinion, all special advisers should be white phd professors from reputable universities with a team of researchers to back them up and not Mr Olagungun or Mr Hamza!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2303345/Britains-debt-mountain-reaches-1-39TRILLION-equivalent-90-entire-economy-ONS-reveals.html
Re: UK Total Debt Approx 2 Trillion Dollars Vs Nigeria Less Than 50bn Dollars - WHY by maafen: 7:30am On Sep 21, 2013
carmenblandish: Why did OBJ rush to pay of Nigerian debt when UK with a population of less than half of nigeria owes almost 2,000,000,000,000(how many zero dey trillion sef?)

you are right but you know IMT or World Bank will not bring some complex ststistic †☹ use †☹ fool them like they do us in tђε̲̣̣̣̥ name φf debt management

Re: UK Total Debt Approx 2 Trillion Dollars Vs Nigeria Less Than 50bn Dollars - WHY by Emperor007: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2013
Nigeria has never had a leader who understands world politics and economics.

Once you understand these two factors, it controls the way you relate with IMF and the West, only then would such leader be able to avoid being used, and free his people and economy.

Africans are presently enslaved to IMF and the West, because their leaders refused to think.

Don't forget, nobody likes planting in vain...

(1) (Reply)

10GW By 2014- Can Nigeria Break China's Remarkable Growth Record For Power? / Two Registered Titles On The Same Property (part One) / Obasanjo Not Part Of Us- New PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.