Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Micheal Hyatt - Platform: Get Noticed In A Noisy World. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Micheal Hyatt - Platform: Get Noticed In A Noisy World. (466 Views)

Nigeria's First Traffic Exchange Platform.. Get Free Traffic / Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform / Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Micheal Hyatt - Platform: Get Noticed In A Noisy World. by akintayo1(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2013
In Today’s blog post, am taking a review of a special book from one of the top business blogger in the world, “Michael Hyatt“ and his book titled “Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World” a book for anyone who has something to say or sell.

Actually, this book was released last year in May, according to amazon.

Why Do I Have To Write About It Now?

Very brilliant question you may ask there. Internet marketers are, without doubt increasing in numbers every single seconds of the day:

Bloggers.
Sales people.
Celebrity.
Politicians.
World leaders.
Entrepreneurs.
Brands.
Public Speaker etc.

Getting noticed in this noisy or over crowded world is becoming more and more difficult for anyone who seeks to make a living online and doing so by getting the necessary attention needed.

I know first-hand how difficult or hard it is to get your voice over and get the attention you need to build online authority that guarantee you make that dream sales or build followers that are loyal and rewarding.

If you’ve being feeling like an outsider in this overcrowded internet market place, or like your voice is just not getting noticed for any reason best known to you, then, Michael Hyatt’s book : Platform : Get Noticed In a Noisy World is just the perfect gift you could ever get in this regard.

Before we proceed, let’s hear what others are saying about the man and his book.

Source: http://cybernaira.com/2013/review-micheal-hyatt-platform-get-noticed-noisy-world/

(1) (Reply)

Forum Administrators Wanted On A Site / Muzzapps...join Fast Growing Nigerian Twitter Family / My Classified Ads Site Returns An Error Message What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.