Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Oyo State Bans Arsuna Islamic Sect - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Oyo State Bans Arsuna Islamic Sect (14749 Views)

Some Fact Abt Shitte Muslim Sect / China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students / China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oyo State Bans Arsuna Islamic Sect by Pholar97(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
We christians in Nigeria better do something this people are just planning to............ Us a high time call
Re: Oyo State Bans Arsuna Islamic Sect by igbeke: 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
tintingz: You are not making any sense IYA AGBAYA grin

Islam is perfect smiley

Go face your religion grin
yeah, just as it is perfect in Afghanistan, iraq, egypt, parkistan, palestan, syria, etc.
Islam is a perfect religion just as Nuclear power was to japan, if u kno wat i mean.
The earlier u cub dat 'perfect', d beta 4 u all

Re: Oyo State Bans Arsuna Islamic Sect by Onyejiuwaokoh: 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
oko-oloyun:
Abeg make dem no release them from prison ooo coz if the sect starts to cause trouble in d State now keke Ajumose no go fit carry all my property commot, where i wan go self? bokoharam in d north,Egbesu millitant in Niger-Delta, kidnapping and ritual business in d East. Almighty God come save Nigeria from all these wahala.
you made wrong evaluation, kidnapping in the east is accepted but ritual business is a culture of south west people that their headquaters with recent terrorrism coming up there.
oko-oloyun:
Abeg make dem no release them from prison ooo coz if the sect starts to cause trouble in d State now keke Ajumose no go fit carry all my property commot, where i wan go self? bokoharam in d north,Egbesu millitant in Niger-Delta, kidnapping and ritual business in d East. Almighty God come save Nigeria from all these wahala.
you made wrong evaluation, kidnapping in the east is accepted but ritual business is a culture of south west people that their headquaters with recent terrorrism coming up there.
oko-oloyun:

Re: Oyo State Bans Arsuna Islamic Sect by honeric01(m): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
Just imagine how the world will look lik if we have multiple islamic denomination just like in christianity.. Hhmmm i'm trying not to imagine at all.

Multiple sects in christianity has caused enough confusion already, adding multiple islamic sect is going to run the entire world mad.

Re: Oyo State Bans Arsuna Islamic Sect by tintingz(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
igbeke:
yeah, just as it is perfect in Afghanistan, iraq, egypt, parkistan, palestan, syria, etc.
Islam is a perfect religion just as Nuclear power was to japan, if u kno wat i mean.
Can't you see Islam is so perfect that all nation are against the religion? Now tell me why are the west and so other countries terrorizing muslim countries?
Re: Oyo State Bans Arsuna Islamic Sect by tintingz(m): 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
igbeke:
Re: Oyo State Bans Arsuna Islamic Sect by Muyiwa19881: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
Another boko haram in the making
eGuerrilla:

Source
Re: Oyo State Bans Arsuna Islamic Sect by badmusaliu(m): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
emmysenior: Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Pakistan, Syria, Northern part of Nigeria, Gaza, Lybia and all other places where impacts of islam is felt all seemed to be doomed.

What's it with that stuff?
We have to aware and remember the issue of the first leader of boko haram (MUHAMMAD YUSUF) which leads to killing of innocent people till today with all our forces that we are proud of. babu komi sai adua.
Re: Oyo State Bans Arsuna Islamic Sect by maclatunji: 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
emmysenior: Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Pakistan, Syria, Northern part of Nigeria, Gaza, Lybia and all other places where impacts of islam is felt all seemed to be doomed.

What's it with that stuff?

But if I gave you visa and ticket to Dubai, Qatar, Malaysia etc. now, you would not sleep out of excitement and would conveniently forget Islam.

Re: Oyo State Bans Arsuna Islamic Sect by afanide: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
more of dat!!!
Re: Oyo State Bans Arsuna Islamic Sect by true2god: 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
oko-oloyun:
Solve the problem in the southwest 1st before u start highliting problems of other regions. Besides have u not heard of daily ritual killings in ogun state? Stop painting the south east bad cos ur region is mentioned for religios extremism.
Re: Oyo State Bans Arsuna Islamic Sect by lastpage: 1:00am On Sep 22, 2013
Otegbeye:
Otegbeye said the meeting, held on September 19, also gave approval for the development of 45 units of luxury apartments and installation of solar-powered traffic lights at Agodi Parliament Junction.

He said that the construction of the luxury apartments would cost N1.667 billion while the traffic light would cost N350 million.
Source

So it is LUXURY APARTMENTS that the masses of your state need, at this moment when many of them are homeless?

>>>Or are you just trying to build houses for you and your cronies, on tax-payers money

Hmmm...these thieves in govt think they are smart!

Lastpage!

BTW: good move on tackling that "baby-Boko Haram" right away.
Re: Oyo State Bans Arsuna Islamic Sect by lastpage: 1:06am On Sep 22, 2013
honeric01: Just imagine how the world will look lik if we have multiple islamic denomination just like in christianity.. Hhmmm i'm trying not to imagine at all.

Multiple sects in christianity has caused enough confusion already, adding multiple islamic sect is going to run the entire world mad.

Islam already have multiple sect now?

or have you not heard of Sunni Muslim, Shiite (Shyte) Muslim, Alawite, e.t.c?
Even in Nigeria, we have Anwaru Islam, Ahmadiyah Islam, e.t.c! shocked shocked

Why do you think Syria is on fire while Saudi Arabia, Quater and Bahrain are pouring Terrorist into that place while Iran, Iraq and others are trying to defend their stand?

Think again, abeg.

Lastapge!
Re: Oyo State Bans Arsuna Islamic Sect by Dibiachukwu: 3:04am On Sep 22, 2013
Religious war things. Just saying cool
Re: Oyo State Bans Arsuna Islamic Sect by OsasonaIdowu(m): 4:04am On Sep 22, 2013
The gradual emergence of boko haram in the southwest cryThe gradual emergence of boko haram in the southwest

Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? / 10 Tips On Being A Successful Husband / Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric