Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,919 members, 7,810,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Photos: Reasons Why You Cant Hate Soccer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Reasons Why You Cant Hate Soccer (5045 Views)

"Yes, I Hate Okocha" - Sunday Oliseh / I Hate Barcelona, I Hate Messi / "stand Up If You Hate Tottenham - The Origin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Reasons Why You Cant Hate Soccer by taiocol: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2013
why you cant hate it

Re: Photos: Reasons Why You Cant Hate Soccer by taiocol: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2013
more

Re: Photos: Reasons Why You Cant Hate Soccer by tck2000(m): 10:21pm On May 30, 2019
Re: Photos: Reasons Why You Cant Hate Soccer by FacelessStuart: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2022
Well, I like football, but I don't think that I'm crazy about it. Yes, I regularly watch matches, and sometimes I even place bets on https://takebet.ph/ because it's entertaining, but I know that I'll never spend a fortune to go on a game to sit at the back of the stadium and don't see the players at all. Maybe only for free.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Five Highest Paid Players In The NPFL / Top 10 Nigerians Fighters In Mixed Martial Art And Boxing World Title Shot 2019 / Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.