Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever (36782 Views)

If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass / WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) / Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
Abagworo:

Who is this bush man? In Nigeria we have only Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Abuja.

in your social studies text book, this is 2013 and Amaechi has deleted Portharcourt from that list a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
Abagworo:

Work on Woji Road just started recently and I've not been there since July. Kigali is not even better than Port Harcourt going by the pictures being posted. Let me show some good side of Port-Harcourt.

there is no work going on woji road, RCC is doing a tiny bridge on trans woji elelenwo road, as usual, that tiny bridge will take a life time, the piling alone has gulped almost 2months yet i cant even see the steel case from the Bridge, is that what you call development?

Amaechi is busy r@ping rivers state and you guys are supporting evil
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
Symphony007: Only a fool like this poster rates development but beauty.....i guess when you marry a wife: beauty comes before brains, let me retrait what matter here; 250 primary and model secondary schools: 150 healthcenters, over a thousand students undergraduate and post graduate students studying abroad: the RSSDA, the largest state developmental agency in nigeria giving out billions in loans and the setting up of the shonghai fish farm. Every rivers child has the opportunity to go to school with worrying of uniform,sandal,bags,books or lunch because all is provided by the government, how amny states in nigeria can assure this to their kids? Can rwanda assure this to their kids? This is what matters; human development; investing in the future of tomorrow. Giving them all the tools they need to grow. I don't need to outline the other infastructural achievements of ameachi because it speaks volumes of your intellectual maturity when you judge development by beautifull buildings and flower. Harare, zimbabwe is a very beautifull city, even better than lagos or abuja....so by your logic i'm guessing zimbabwe who is in such economic decline they use the dollar and even batter is miles ahead of nigeria?

shut up!

After the remodeling of "250 schools", the completed figure is 180, over 12,976 pupils were displaced, do you know why? because old schools that were taking 500pupils now take 350 or less, is that part of your human capital development?
these schools don't have experienced teachers do you know why? because the state was deducting an outrageous amount from their salaries and most sane ones have left, is that part of your human development Agenda?

have you bothered to find out the kinda schools Rivers state sponsor people Abroad and the course they study juxtaposed with the number of beneficiaries? guy, wake up a failure is piloting the affairs of that state,

don't bother with more first term infrastructural developments because this last four years is still begging for attention.
now, tell me, who exactly is the f00l? you or Amaechi?
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
Spiff20: like agbagworo said u re talking frm a bush man's perspective ph stil remain's d only nigerian city with 2 airports, 2 seaports, and 2refinery. Plays host 2 d tallest building in d south nd east.lemme nt go in 2 all dat nw. i cnt blive u cn b xo dumb 2 rate enugu above ph. Even d blind nd d mentally sick men knws

you belong to the same dumb heritage abagworo came from, which 2 airports are in ph? abi military air strip don turn air port? you get sense at all? must you show you had your brain replaced with stock fish? it is only one sea port in ph and it is owned by the FG, the fact that ph has water and the FG rubs in a seaport is just strategic, nothing to praise about ph, the rest your fish brain may have called a sea port are mere glorified jetties, speaking of which,

FOT and FLT by their name tells you its strictly FG not state and it is not in ph but ONNE, i dont expect you to know that.

Anambra state has encourage private investors not just to explore oil but to set up a refinery, what has Rivers attracted? militants? the two refineries in PH were done by Shell and FG respectively and today, it remains the sole property of the FG, is it something to give ph credit for?

just like giving enugu credit for the FG rail line that passed through there?

most of you are fvcktards by all standards.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
Symphony007: Why has'nt op mentioned the fact that between 2001 and 2010: rwanda recieved between 900 million to 1 billion dollars as aid money from the international community, is that up to rivers state budget for 50 years or even more......how much aid money has rivers state recieved from the international community.

By the time i am through with you,op. You will regret ever using this comparison.

for the rail project alone, rivers govt is indebted to the tune of $38.434m, abeg are those 18pillars worth 38 million dollars?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
Symphony007: honestly, you are a bloody fool...honestly! Some body is here comparing TWO hospitals built by a country with the HELP of aid agencies to TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY health care centers built by a state government without any help or partnership. And you tell me i'm defending mediocrity. Honesty! You are loosing it upstairs.

please post a picture of those shrines Amaechi calls health centers.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Symphony007: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
jp philips:

you are a bloody idiot that is why i won't waste time and MB replying all the odious rubbish you posted above, i will just ask you to relate all the nonesense you just said to peter odili. What foundation did he lay for his sucessors to build on? You are indeed very stupid to castigate the most active government in rivers state since diet spiff. Rivers state is now a target because ameachi is spaeaking up. Bayelsa who operates a 200-300 billion budget but yenegoa does'nt have a single flyover is no one's buisness.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jmaine: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
JP Philips on Fire . . . . .
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Symphony007: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
jp philips:

for the rail project alone, rivers govt is indebted to the tune of $38.434m, abeg are those 18pillars worth 38 million dollars?
are these the 18 pillars?

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Symphony007: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
jp philips:

here are two of the shrines, the first one has 150 others like it around rivers and the one with the glass facade is a rivers state government dental clinic in garrison

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Abagworo: More Rivers

Prodeco developed quarters for NLNG is what you are showing as Amaechi's achievement? grin grin
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by pandriod: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
jp philips:

Hey you lying cuńt!!! 18 pillars??
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy:

[size=15pt]See this Bingo!! u think say na to sidan for Lagos dey debate Rivers issues?

I sabi everything wey dey go on for Rivers State like the back of my palm[/size]

Asari dokubo don show
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
pandriod:

Hey you lying cuńt!!! 18 pillars??

How many pillars are they? i will disgrace you with the picture after your answer the question
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by pandriod: 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
jp philips:

How many pillars are they? i will disgrace you with the picture after your answer the question

You mean the pillars are 18 in numbers even after seeing the above picture? Are BLIND? Disgrace your useless self.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
Symphony007: i guess you deliberately ignore the okrika ring road: be informed that choba to ahoad is almost completed. I have driven that routh. You folks keep lying to undercut the achivement of a man with a criminal and disastrous predessesor called odili, if odili has done half of all ameachi is doing, won't he have a foundation to build on? Rubbish!!

that Road is part of east west road done by the Ministry of Niger delta,
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Symphony007: 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
jp philips:

that Road is part of east west road done by the Ministry of Niger delta,
i guess the okrika ring road was also build built by the ministry of niger delta. Thank you very much godsday orubebe.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
pandriod:

You mean the pillars are 18 in numbers even after seeing the above picture? Are BLIND? Disgrace your useless self.

Amaechi spent 74 billion + 19billion on those pillars, you are eulogizing, arent you a fool?

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/rivers-to-spend-n74bn-on-monorail-project/

guess what? in 5yrs over 93billion gone and you are clapping for Amaechi.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by pandriod: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
jp philips: [s]

Amaechi spent 74 billion + 19billion on those pillars, you are eulogizing, arent you a fool?

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/rivers-to-spend-n74bn-on-monorail-project/

guess what? in 5yrs over 93billion gone and you are clapping for Amaechi.[/s]

I thought this fool said he's going to disgrace me by showing me pictures of 18 pillars he claimed? Stop posting irrelevant nonsense and disgrace me.

[size=34pt] SHAMELESS LYING GOAT!!! [/size]
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
Symphony007: here are two of the shrines, the first one has 150 others like it around rivers and the one with the glass facade is a rivers state government dental clinic in garrison

is this what you call a world class health center? lool, i cant even treat my dog there guess how much it cost the rivers tax payers?
the Kabiru whyte shrine cost tax payers a whooping $98m, are you not a fool?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
pandriod:

I thought this fool said he's going to disgrace me by showing me pictures of 18 pillars he claimed? Stop posting irrelevant nonsense and disgrace me.

[size=34pt] SHAMELESS LYING GOAT!!! [/size]

lol, i like your level of imbecility, at the time Amaechi spent 19billion were mere 18 pillars today, he has spent 93billion and you still want to see 18 pillars?
lol, i know you left your brain in the office, others are celebrating real on the ground projects and you are celebrating pillars!!pillars!!pillars!! for god's sake, kai.

Fashola has completed that semi hanging bridge he just started while Akpabio has completed his QIT road with 4 bridges and you are dancing over pillars? lol, you need your freedom of speech revoked, you deserve to be gagged for life.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Symphony007: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
jp philips:

is this what you call a world class health center? lool, i cant even treat my dog there guess how much it cost the rivers tax payers?
the Kabiru whyte shrine cost tax payers a whooping $98m, are you not a fool?
post a picture of a single healthcare center of the quality numbering 150 of in 36 states of nigeria and the FCT, including that free government dental clinic.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Symphony007: i guess the okrika ring road was also build built by the ministry of niger delta. Thank you very much godsday orubebe.

show me the picture of this road, i will post woji road and its sub roads so we can praise Amaechi together, fvcktard
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
Abagworo:

Whichever way we look at it the cost of paying compensation for demolished houses in Port-Harcourt alone surpasses everything in Akwa-Ibom by my estimates. Ada George road had over 500 houses demolished and compensation of roughly 20million. That amounts to about 10billion Naira. Its is same story with Rumuola, Okporo, Old Aba Road, Olu Obasanjo Road, Elekahia Road and NTA Road. Another consideration is the quality of the Roads and not painting. All the Amaechi Roads were built with only sharp sand and they had to dig 5 to 10 feet off the old road and refill. In some cases like that of Olu Obasanjo they were cast with concrete and steel. The entire D-Line has received new drainages and pavements, so has old Port-Harcourt township, Trans-Amadi and Oroazi/GRA. Work is ongoing in several places till this moment. Go to Mother-Cat linking Amadia-Ama and notice the new Rainbow town which used to be a slum. We have about 10 units of 30 storey buildings springing up there. Three have crossed 20 storey as I write. The Port-Harcourt-Eneka-Igwruta Road is ongoing as well and has reached advanced stage. Woji is also ongoing though at early stage.

This nonsense you are typing here will be decided in the court, your amaechi paid 600,000naira for cluster shops on eneka road, 300,000naira for single shops, on the same road, 6million naira for a gas station with 6 underground tanks,all properties were valued by govt valuers, i will put you to shame when we get judgement in court.
do you know how many billions he did that road with and claimed 60% went to compensation? who did he compensate? ghost?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by jpphilips(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
Symphony007: post a picture of a single healthcare center of the quality numbering 150 of in 36 states of nigeria and the FCT, including that free government dental clinic.

you mean the shrines? okija juju will do a great job for you in that regards, by the way, those were last tenure achievements, i ve not seen any thing for this tenure
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Symphony007: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
jp philips:

you mean the shrines? okija juju will do a great job for you in that regards, by the way, those were last tenure achievements, i ve not seen any thing for this tenure
where are the pictures?
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by gazonga(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
So Gov. Ameachi demolished your shop, that's why you are this bitter.

Don't worry i'll tell him to pay you more money.

You hear.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by pandriod: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
jp philips: [s]

lol, i like your level of imbecility, at the time Amaechi spent 19billion were mere 18 pillars today, he has spent 93billion and you still want to see 18 pillars?
lol, i know you left your brain in the office, others are celebrating real on the ground projects and you are celebrating pillars, pillars, pillars for god's sake, kai.

Fashola has completed that semi hanging bridge he just started while Akpabio has completed his QIT road with 4 bridges and you are dancing over pillars? lol, you need your freedom of speech revoked, you deserve to be gagged for life.[/s]

[size=34pt] SHAMELESS LYING person!!! [/size]
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by pandriod: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
Symphony007: [size=30pt] where are the pictures?[/size]

Lets increase the font to see if the lying person would oblige us.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by pandriod: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
jp philips:

No achievements this tenure?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQpjCJbNOs8
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Abagworo(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
jp philips:

Prodeco developed quarters for NLNG is what you are showing as Amaechi's achievement? grin grin

This thread is Rivers vs Rwanda and not Amaechi vs Kagame.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by pandriod: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
Abagworo:

This thread is Rivers vs Rwanda and not Amaechi vs Kagame.

Don't mind the person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent / Profile Of Olabiyi Durojaiye: NCC Chairman / Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.