Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

SO HEART-BREAKING: World's Most Tragic Wedding (PHOTOS) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SO HEART-BREAKING: World's Most Tragic Wedding (PHOTOS) (3066 Views)

White Wedding Photos Of Election Couple / Updated: My Pre-wedding Photos Before Editing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SO HEART-BREAKING: World's Most Tragic Wedding (PHOTOS) by informa: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2013
How best can i describe this emotional true life story to my readers as it appears like a script from a Hollywood movie? A friend who first saw this had her eyes 'laced' with tear after reading it

These young lovers, He Jingjing and her fiance Lu Lai had the world at their feet in 2011 as both had found top jobs in the local government at Guangzhou had recently bought a home and were planning to get married.

But their plans for a long and happy life together were cut tragically short when He
Jingjing was taken ill one day at work.

Relieving the tragic events leading up to when his bride-to-be was taken ill, Lu Lai said: 'We wanted a special wedding, so we were doing overtime to make sure we saved up enough.

'She was ill but she did not want to stop work. Then one day I had a call to say she had collapsed at her computer and been taken to hospital.

'They said she had stopped breathing on the way, and had to be resuscitated.

'I was told at the hospital she was alive but later it became clear that she had been permanently brain damaged. There was nothing we could do for her.'

And that was how she slipped into a coma on the way to hospital and never woke up.

Two years on, her family gathered by her bedside to celebrate her 28th birthday complete with a cake, and then took part in a wedding ceremony, finally fulfilling the couple's dream of marrying before switching off her life-support machine just hours after she was married.

Her emotional father said 'She was our only child, we wanted to have one last special thing together.'

The Fiance stated that : 'I am happy she will have helped others to live but for me I don't think about her living on in others, for me she will live on in my heart forever. I will always miss her.

'No matter how, she will live in my heart forever.'

Her organs will now be donated to help other people in need.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/world-most-tragic-wedding.html

www.dailymail.co.uk

Re: SO HEART-BREAKING: World's Most Tragic Wedding (PHOTOS) by petrov10: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2013
Chinese
Re: SO HEART-BREAKING: World's Most Tragic Wedding (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 21, 2013
see true love!!!
Re: SO HEART-BREAKING: World's Most Tragic Wedding (PHOTOS) by Rapmaestro(m): 11:49am On Sep 21, 2013
Nice... But still wouldn't deter the dude from getting another babe. Thats how life, Die and the world won't stop revolving.. So, watch your health while you hustle to live

1 Like

Re: SO HEART-BREAKING: World's Most Tragic Wedding (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2013
Rap maestro: Nice... But still wouldn't deter the dude from getting another babe. Thats how life, Die and the world won't stop revolving.. So, watch your health while you hustle to live

see this fool
Re: SO HEART-BREAKING: World's Most Tragic Wedding (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2013
this is so touching
Re: SO HEART-BREAKING: World's Most Tragic Wedding (PHOTOS) by ayodeji752: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
Despite d fact dat she wasn't feeling ok, she still had to work ovatime just to save money for their miserable wedding? Omo see madness
Re: SO HEART-BREAKING: World's Most Tragic Wedding (PHOTOS) by Rapmaestro(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

see this fool

1 Like

Re: SO HEART-BREAKING: World's Most Tragic Wedding (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
cry cry cry
Re: SO HEART-BREAKING: World's Most Tragic Wedding (PHOTOS) by FunnyPikincom(m): 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
Then, What Do You Call This undecided embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: SO HEART-BREAKING: World's Most Tragic Wedding (PHOTOS) by ogtavia(m): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
Whay could have brought about the brain damage,was it because she was working so hard...because atimes,i could be workaholic and work myself to the bones...but this is one painful story..only God knows how they felt when they placed their hands on life support's switch..did they actually look at her when they switched it off....omg..feels like I was there...
Re: SO HEART-BREAKING: World's Most Tragic Wedding (PHOTOS) by Haywhymido(m): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ehyaa, greet pipo 4 heaven o,dat is if she go dere sha. She ova worked herself to death
Re: SO HEART-BREAKING: World's Most Tragic Wedding (PHOTOS) by Nomski0(f): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
There's nothing like preserving your life while you have the chance. She overworked herself for her wedding, must you marry in a glam way Marry first with what you have and stop letting your eye twitch at what is too big for you.
Rest in peace.
Poor guy.
Re: SO HEART-BREAKING: World's Most Tragic Wedding (PHOTOS) by jumzzy448: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
Wow.....dis is so touching.
Re: SO HEART-BREAKING: World's Most Tragic Wedding (PHOTOS) by NewEli(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
igbanyanko undecided
d guy must still marry anoda woman
Re: SO HEART-BREAKING: World's Most Tragic Wedding (PHOTOS) by StellaBella(f): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sad.
Re: SO HEART-BREAKING: World's Most Tragic Wedding (PHOTOS) by ogtavia(m): 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nomski0: There's nothing like preserving your life while you have the chance. She overworked herself for her wedding, must you marry in a glam way Marry first with what you have and stop letting your eye twitch at what is too big for you.
Rest in peace.
Poor guy.

are u sure you are a lady?..
Re: SO HEART-BREAKING: World's Most Tragic Wedding (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 22, 2013
This is not romantic ,it's creepy undecided,marrying a.corpse for what purpose really smh

(1) (Reply)

What Attracts You To A Particular Nairalander? / Please I Need Your Candid Advise Can A Marriage Survive Without Money? / I Am Asking For your Sincere Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.