Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Unilag Is Using Post-jamb As A Fund Raiser. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Is Using Post-jamb As A Fund Raiser. (738 Views)

win / Fund Raiser / UNILAG Is Highest Ranked Nigerian University In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Is Using Post-jamb As A Fund Raiser. by papilonow(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2008
They will tell you if you have 200 and above in your jamb too come for the post-jamb.
That’s a big lie.
angry
The logic is get as more student you can for the post- jamb, then get the little one’s for registration.
Just imagine 50,000 students or more going for the so-called post-jamb (FUND RAISER.) Exam, and 500 or less getting admitted. Just think.

Then after the exam, they will tell the student to check the post-jamb result by buying a pin number with the sum of 1000 naira.
Just think 1,000x50,000 student = money don come for the school.
lipsrsealed
We can’t continue like this.

[b]if you know get 250 and above forget it, no go raise fund for one yea yea school oooooo

[/b]
[size=4pt][/size]

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Unilag Is Using Post-jamb As A Fund Raiser. by delejames(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2008
[quote

[b]if you know get 250 and above forget it, no go raise fund for one yea yea school oooooo

[/b]
[size=4pt][/size]

A word is enough for the wise

[quote][/quote]

Thats true talk.
Re: Unilag Is Using Post-jamb As A Fund Raiser. by papine(m): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2008
this issue is common in other institutions, not only unilag
but the matter is getting out of hand, i think they should tell the students the original score, instead of saying 200 and above.

Are they really helping nigerian students at all?  

God help them
Re: Unilag Is Using Post-jamb As A Fund Raiser. by adekitan(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2008
Instead of you to choose institution where there is no competion
Re: Unilag Is Using Post-jamb As A Fund Raiser. by papilonow(m): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2008
adekitan:

Instead of you to choose institution where there is no competion

who no like better thing.

but i am not the one involve here, i am just telling you what is going on in the school, and i don't think there is anything like competion, unilag has the name already,  the name alone rings a bell to any secondary school student in nigeria,
they are one of the best in nigeria but, they are taking advantage of that ,and the student
Re: Unilag Is Using Post-jamb As A Fund Raiser. by Madea19(f): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2008
It's nt new infact,sum skuuls collect up 2 N2000.

But hey, is it 250 nd ABOVE or BELOW 250 dat dnt stand a chance of being admitted? ? ?
Re: Unilag Is Using Post-jamb As A Fund Raiser. by papilonow(m): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2008
then it's not a new thing that you must have 250 and above
Re: Unilag Is Using Post-jamb As A Fund Raiser. by Madea19(f): 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2008
Omo na wa oo. Evn dose dat score above 250 sef neva get guaranty 2 b admitted
Re: Unilag Is Using Post-jamb As A Fund Raiser. by lobinoxebe(m): 9:49am On Jun 24, 2008
all thses stuff na brain work my ppl, Every institutions need money but it is left for the candidates to know the right way,

make i ask una one thing, Sey na by force to enter UNilag, Na una get moey to waste oooooooooooooo

Thank God me i don enter ni temiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Unilag Is Using Post-jamb As A Fund Raiser. by papilonow(m): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2008
my guy, is a free world.

(1) (Reply)

Oau Pin / Career Advice / Federal Polytechnic Ede, Post Mpce Examination:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.